Lab Results, Need Help Please

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.3%

Lab Results, Need Help Please

Before I go into my symptoms and history, can anyone see any issues with my lab results, and make any guesses to what my issue is by just looking at the numbers?

http: //img213.imageshack.us/g/22941240.jpg/

theres a space after the http: you need to remove

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.3%

will pay if someone is willing to help
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.79%

Quote Originally Posted by largeitalian View Post
    Before I go into my symptoms and history, can anyone see any issues with my lab results, and make any guesses to what my issue is by just looking at the numbers?

http: //img213.imageshack.us/g/22941240.jpg/

theres a space after the http: you need to remove
    test 400+ LH superhigh but not enough test, test reasonable though so somehow not enough nutrients to stimulate optimum test levels

vitamin d not seen, probably low

tsh>2 hypothyroid, need more indepth numbers, low body temperature, not ****ting every day, cold

dhea high, cortisol too low probably, not seen on test, adrenal fatigue

estradiol low which is good, should have no ED? other e2 test high, strange

fatigue.. libido less, wood issues?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.24%

Quote Originally Posted by cumkwakka View Post
    test 400+ LH superhigh but not enough test, test reasonable though so somehow not enough nutrients to stimulate optimum test levels

tsh>2 hypothyroid, need more indepth numbers, low body temperature, not ****ting every day, cold

I would love to know what ranges you are using to come up with these pseudodiagnoses.

See next to Bilirubin where it says "High" -- this means that the results in question are out of range. These ranges exist for a reason and docs generally do not look at anything that is within range because if it is "in range" then it is normal. If you make up arbitrary ranges then you can say anything is in or out of range and even make up diseases if you want.

Your Bilirubin is high which can indicate liver issues.

Your LDL is high. There is some debate right now about where levels should be set -- recently the limit was set at 100 (it used to be 135). But according to this cutoff you are very slightly high.

You Iron binding capacity is low and correspondingly your iron saturation is high which suggests iron overload

Your DHEA is low - generally docs are only concerned about high levels but if you have adrenal suppression secondary to steroid use, then DHEA could be low. Adrenal fatigue is not a recognized condition but adrenal suppression is and can be brought on through the use of corticosteroids, AAS, and some supplements

Your estradiol levels are normal

Your test levels are normal but you didn't have free test measured

Your LH levels are normal.

According to this the only thing that is of concern is the bilirubin measurement. Your other liver function tests are normal so it is not clear what is causing it from these tests.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.3%

I supplement vitamin D, didnt think of that as an issue

Havent checked body temp, could be low though, my feet are always freezing. Dont shyt everyday.

Adrenal fatigue is what others have told me, and I fit the bill for. I have trouble getting up in the morning. (have read this in cortisol related symptoms lists)

I dont sweat much, I could go days without showering and not really smell.

I have no libido, I have regular sex but dont ever really crave it.

Have erection issues, get hard but cant stay hard if like switching positions,etc.

I have been measured at 11% bodyfat and have visible upper abs, but still hold fat around my midsection

Tried the Iris test for adrenals, and my pupils flutter with the light shined in them.

My memory is foggy as hell. I bartend and sometimes i forget what people ordered by the time i get back to the bottles.

Feel fatigued at times

Blood pressure is in normal range

Very irritable and sensitive to certain situations
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.3%

Quote Originally Posted by sethroberts View Post
    I would love to know what ranges you are using to come up with these pseudodiagnoses.

See next to Bilirubin where it says "High" -- this means that the results in question are out of range. These ranges exist for a reason and docs generally do not look at anything that is within range because if it is "in range" then it is normal. If you make up arbitrary ranges then you can say anything is in or out of range and even make up diseases if you want.

Your Bilirubin is high which can indicate liver issues.

Your LDL is high. There is some debate right now about where levels should be set -- recently the limit was set at 100 (it used to be 135). But according to this cutoff you are very slightly high.

You Iron binding capacity is low and correspondingly your iron saturation is high which suggests iron overload

Your DHEA is low - generally docs are only concerned about high levels but if you have adrenal suppression secondary to steroid use, then DHEA could be low. Adrenal fatigue is not a recognized condition but adrenal suppression is and can be brought on through the use of corticosteroids, AAS, and some supplements

Your estradiol levels are normal

Your test levels are normal but you didn't have free test measured

Your LH levels are normal.

According to this the only thing that is of concern is the bilirubin measurement. Your other liver function tests are normal so it is not clear what is causing it from these tests.
    Take iron free multi's, unless theres something in my diet causing that overload?

Never taken AAS, but took some supplements that ive had suspicions about....

Would supplementing DHEA be an option? I dont have insurance and am not working with a medical professional.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.05%

What's your training schedule like ... and do you smoke?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.3%

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    What's your training schedule like ... and do you smoke?
    never smoked in my life, and i train prolly 3-4 times a week, 40 minutes tops. Workout hard, but dont think its to the point of overtraining.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.79%

look i dont care what the other guy says

you need to get on some isocort, hc or pregnenolone for adrenal support

hell just buy an adrenal glandular and see if that helps, then you know it's indeed low cortisol

vitamin d is major important

you should also supplement zinc picolinate 50 mg at night, and some b6 for better sleep/neurotransmitter production

5-htp 50 mg before bed to sleep better also a good idea

vitamin d must be drops which are bio available, bio d mulsion forte by biotics is good if you're low

concentrate on treating adrenals for now
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.3%

look i dont care what the other guy says

you need to get on some isocort, hc or pregnenolone for adrenal support

hell just buy an adrenal glandular and see if that helps, then you know it's indeed low cortisol

vitamin d is major important

you should also supplement zinc picolinate 50 mg at night, and some b6 for better sleep/neurotransmitter production

5-htp 50 mg before bed to sleep better also a good idea

vitamin d must be drops which are bio available, bio d mulsion forte by biotics is good if you're low

concentrate on treating adrenals for now
    I posted this same thing on another forum, right away they pointed at adrenal fatigue and to get some pregnenolone which I am taking now. Also supplementing with vitamin d3 pills, should I purchase some liquid form?

whats an adrenal glandular?

will research what hc and isocort are
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.3%

bump for answers
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

bump for answers
    I work with ND's, DO's, MD's helping interpretting testing results in complex medical cases dealing with fatigue, male and female health issues. So feel free to pm me.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.3%

anyone have any ideas?
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.79%

the othery guy on the other board is the real deal, preg seems to be the way to go.. preferably transdermal

if not working for you you can try a glandular, it's a adrenal gland from a cow and put into a pill, can be sold OTC because there may be no hormones in it, see this one:

http://www.iherb.com/Allergy-Researc...Caps/3412?at=0

This is isocort:

http://www.isocort.net/

This is also a glandular, but many ppl state there is indeed 2.5 mg cortisol in each pellet, although they can not mention this on the bottle, otherwise it can't be sold OTC.

Then we have hydrocortisone, which is a prescription med and is the real deal. If above two don't work you can trial HC.

Try a bottle of the glandular first (18 bucks) and then isocort (also cheap) if it doesn't work ask for hc from your doc.
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.55%

the othery guy on the other board is the real deal, preg seems to be the way to go.. preferably transdermal

if not working for you you can try a glandular, it's a adrenal gland from a cow and put into a pill, can be sold OTC because there may be no hormones in it, see this one:

http://www.iherb.com/Allergy-Researc...Caps/3412?at=0

This is isocort:

http://www.isocort.net/

This is also a glandular, but many ppl state there is indeed 2.5 mg cortisol in each pellet, although they can not mention this on the bottle, otherwise it can't be sold OTC.

Then we have hydrocortisone, which is a prescription med and is the real deal. If above two don't work you can trial HC.

Try a bottle of the glandular first (18 bucks) and then isocort (also cheap) if it doesn't work ask for hc from your doc.
    Before assuming anything you need testing especially adrenals because you can not second guess them. Glandulars would be the last place as they can over stimmilate the adrenals. Herbs dealing with adaptogens would be the first place to start with out any kind of clincal testing for a baseline reading. People are looking at pregnenolone as missing link although it is the starting chain of hormones. May be in a perfect world it will go to the areas that are deficient, but that is not the case and may go down the wrong pipe line to estrogens or other things that are not wanted at this time. Where is goes we have no control of and all the hormones from the cascade must be measured in order to see where it affects. People need to understand how adrenals operated because symptoms of high and low are identiical. Giving glandulars to a person with high Norpehineperine is asking for trouble. So please be cautious of the information you read on line because it can be misleading.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.79%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Before assuming anything you need testing especially adrenals because you can not second guess them. Glandulars would be the last place as they can over stimmilate the adrenals. Herbs dealing with adaptogens would be the first place to start with out any kind of clincal testing for a baseline reading. People are looking at pregnenolone as missing link although it is the starting chain of hormones. May be in a perfect world it will go to the areas that are deficient, but that is not the case and may go down the wrong pipe line to estrogens or other things that are not wanted at this time. Where is goes we have no control of and all the hormones from the cascade must be measured in order to see where it affects. People need to understand how adrenals operated because symptoms of high and low are identiical. Giving glandulars to a person with high Norpehineperine is asking for trouble. So please be cautious of the information you read on line because it can be misleading.
    so matrix, you are not in favor of preg, but rather hc?

of course he needs testing for cortisol

can you provide me with some feedback on the glandular part? in my case it simply is not true.. i am a high NE person and glandulars (reset ad) made me feel good.. hc was better but still no adverse effect at all from glandulars

so please post the relevant study for making these claims, so largeitalian can have the right info, before telling others not to just read and believe anything online
  17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

The only person you should listen to is The Matrix here. The man has helped quite a few people and knows his hormonal cascades.
    The Historic PES Legend
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.55%

so matrix, you are not in favor of preg, but rather hc?

of course he needs testing for cortisol

can you provide me with some feedback on the glandular part? in my case it simply is not true.. i am a high NE person and glandulars (reset ad) made me feel good.. hc was better but still no adverse effect at all from glandulars

so please post the relevant study for making these claims, so largeitalian can have the right info, before telling others not to just read and believe anything online
    I am not against it, but it is too unpredictable in the pathways it can take. So if one is going to use it then one needs to have medical professional monitor all pathways through blood or urine to track its down stream. There is nothing new about pregnenolone it has been out for years. Dr john has made great advances it is upto date usage which I commend him for. Now every one is just jumping on the pregenolone band wagon which is nothing new. For me beable to get off cortef it was a couple factors which untill I finally got my cell membranes permeablilty properly adjusted. It was probably one of the factors that started this whole cascade from overtraining and genetic predisposition to stress. As for hcg my personal and clincal observation is that people with adrenal issues should error on side of caution with it and use as little as possible so it can preserve the cortisol pathway rather then deplete it. For other people can take more but people with adrenal issues may prefer less. Why deplete which you have little off already? I would see the approach of conservation for more productive then the act of depletion. I have alot of guys that have been on cortef and using preg to help tamper off of it. I did my research and had all variables in line before even making the choice to stop it cold turkey with out tapering. Which I do not advise, unless under a trained medical profession.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.79%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    I am not against it, but it is too unpredictable in the pathways it can take. So if one is going to use it then one needs to have medical professional monitor all pathways through blood or urine to track its down stream. There is nothing new about pregnenolone it has been out for years. Dr john has made great advances it is upto date usage which I commend him for. Now every one is just jumping on the pregenolone band wagon which is nothing new. For me beable to get off cortef it was a couple factors which untill I finally got my cell membranes permeablilty properly adjusted. It was probably one of the factors that started this whole cascade from overtraining and genetic predisposition to stress. As for hcg my personal and clincal observation is that people with adrenal issues should error on side of caution with it and use as little as possible so it can preserve the cortisol pathway rather then deplete it. For other people can take more but people with adrenal issues may prefer less. Why deplete which you have little off already? I would see the approach of conservation for more productive then the act of depletion. I have alot of guys that have been on cortef and using preg to help tamper off of it. I did my research and had all variables in line before even making the choice to stop it cold turkey with out tapering. Which I do not advise, unless under a trained medical profession.
    for sure.. you do need to monitor everything to see where it's going.. the problem with that is the actual time you have to spend on finetuning, as opposed to just giving the straight up hormone

hcg i don't know.. you're right in that it depletes cortisol, but it also does have the nice advantage of giving you somewhat a set of balls.. the e2 chase is not worth it i certainly say so, but somehow it gives me a nice libido boost.. perhaps because it boosts prog which i am superlow in

i think you mean be careful with glandulars, in that you only take adrenal cortex.. whole adrenal glandular may contain adrenaline and make you really wired

i hope italianguy does take my comment on glandulars serious and if he decides to buy a glandular, he will buy one which specifically states "adrenal cortex" instead of whole adrenal glandular

how are your guys doing with no more cortef and preg cream? i know of course your client with the same issues as me, but what other people have you seen good results in on transdermal preg?
  20. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.55%

for sure.. you do need to monitor everything to see where it's going.. the problem with that is the actual time you have to spend on finetuning, as opposed to just giving the straight up hormone

hcg i don't know.. you're right in that it depletes cortisol, but it also does have the nice advantage of giving you somewhat a set of balls.. the e2 chase is not worth it i certainly say so, but somehow it gives me a nice libido boost.. perhaps because it boosts prog which i am superlow in

i think you mean be careful with glandulars, in that you only take adrenal cortex.. whole adrenal glandular may contain adrenaline and make you really wired

i hope italianguy does take my comment on glandulars serious and if he decides to buy a glandular, he will buy one which specifically states "adrenal cortex" instead of whole adrenal glandular

how are your guys doing with no more cortef and preg cream? i know of course your client with the same issues as me, but what other people have you seen good results in on transdermal preg?
    When treating adrenals
    1. First indentify the imbalance !! this may take some time, but is necessary
    2. Once the problem is indentified then resolve it to best of ones ability by what ever means
    3. Support other hormonal pathways with pregenonlone and adapatagens
    4. if testosterone is low clomid challenge
    5. If thyroid is deficient examine Why not just give thyroid hormone this early in.

NOrmally you give the building blocks of hormones, nutritional support, lifestyle changes, adaptogens, ect a good 8-12 weeks to see if you get a response. After 8-12 weeks no response then adding alittle cortef would be the next step. Medical professional should not let the patient go longer then 3-4 months with out medical intervention. Both in patients and clients I keep my word on this because I do not want to see them suffer if they have access to medical intervention. One needs to do everything possible to balance the body by reducing the stressors and feeding the body what it lacks. The trick is find the cause and knowing what is low which took years of clincal and personal expereince to finally isolate a person potential problem
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.3%

so you guys are saying 1st step would be to get tested?

I dont have insurance, so all testing will be paid out of pocket. Is the 4x saliva cortisol test the way to go to test adrenal function?
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.55%

yes google canary hormones and its the one for $109.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.3%

just so i dont order wrong one, this one?

w w w .canaryclub.org/diurnal-cortisol-4x-zrt-stress-hormone-test-kit-c1-c2-c3-c4.html
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.55%

just so i dont order wrong one, this one?

w w w .canaryclub.org/diurnal-cortisol-4x-zrt-stress-hormone-test-kit-c1-c2-c3-c4.html
    its cortisol 4 point test NO DHEA ..So yes it was correct. Once you get this information you might want PM me for follow up.

Similar Forum Threads

1. hgh and results
    By Rhysboi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 05:01 AM
  2. 1-T Results & Use
    By tat2snlifting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 02:20 PM
  3. My results are in- have at it!
    By mikeyboyeee in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 15