AndroGel 4 pumps = 820 ng/dl? WTF?

LiveNDie

Awards
Thats my doctors story, on four pumps he says its at 820ish dl. Anyone know if this is possible or had similar experience?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thats my doctors story, on four pumps he says its at 820ish dl. Anyone know if this is possible or had similar experience?
820 is a good levels
The question is when was the blood drawn in relationship to the application of the gel? When i was on gels my levels where 900 2 hours afer application so yes it is popular. Where is your e2 and dht levels and shbg. Total T means very little if it is all bounded plus other hormones and thyroid are out of balance.

LiveNDie

Awards
He didn't get those checked, ill ask him about it the next time.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
He didn't get those checked, ill ask him about it the next time.
When was blood drawn in relationship to gel application?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I put it on at night so 10-12 hours.
your peaking about 1100 to 1200.
I would apply it 2 hours after application then measure peak.
Then measure again in the morning before application then this will give you a peak and trough. I like to know where the high point and low point due to people can burn through testosteorne at different rates and may need 2 application per day 12 hours apart. Again every one is different.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Get away from Androgel if you can. It's been documented to have less absorption than TESTIM (a thicker type gel). I switched from Androgel to TESTIM and my levels climbed from the 500's to over 700.

FYI

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Get away from Androgel if you can. It's been documented to have less absorption than TESTIM (a thicker type gel). I switched from Androgel to TESTIM and my levels climbed from the 500's to over 700.

FYI
EVery one is different and many insurances will not cover testim. Again you are at the mercy of the big pharma. I prefer testim over androgel for many reasons, but its pricey..You can even go to a compounded t gel for 1/10 the price if you are paying out of pocket. If you are getting these results then stick with it. If it aint broke do not fix it.

nobel252

Awards
Does the gels give you water retention. Ive been on test e injections and I get major water retention.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Does the gels give you water retention. Ive been on test e injections and I get major water retention.
Most likely you are having estrodial imbalances so this is something you need to investigate by having a estrodial sensitive test from lab corp or quest.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the gels also give water retention and they absorb poorly for some men.
Plus, what Matrix said in the post above.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agreed, seems like healthy levels, 10-12 hours. Are you recovering from a cycle? The number doesnt suggest it, but wondering why you seem disappointed.