self trt

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.93%

self trt

5 years ago I did a 9 month test enanthate cycle. I had a raging libido when on and couldn't keep it down but when I came off I became impotent a little after pct. I've had a limp noodle for 5 years now and doctors kept telling me it was alcohol abuse or marijuana use, but at 25? How many guys get total ED from drinking and smoking at that age? Anyways, fast forward 5 years and here's some blood results:

Total Test - 644 ng/dl (250 - 1000)
    Free Test - 18.7 ng/dl (9 - 30)
    Bioavailable Test - 303 ng/dl (72 - 235)
    LH -11.4 miu/ml - (1.5 - 9.3)

The test is good but the LH is high asking for more test. Either that or my testes aren't responding to produce adequate test.

As you can guess, no Dr will put me on trt with the test that high. Guys on another forum think I may have a pituitary tumour and told me to get an MRI but the doctors aren't helping.

Anyway, I can't live like this any longer. I need to get this issue fixed. I became completely impotent a month before my 25th. I'm now 30, alone and avoiding all women.

I'm thinking of trying out Test E at 150mg a week but I have questions. Will trt bring my LH back into balance? How long do you wait between blood tests? And do I need arimidex to control estro? I'm praying to god I can get this fixed.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Subbed
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

dude your situation sucks sorry bro. but just giving yourself test is definitely not the answer. hopefully matrix will chime in and help you out. but i say dont self prescribe you could make matters worse. and a score of 644 is far from needing test. good luck bro
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

you really need to test the rest of the hormones - e2, dht, fsh, tsh, etc to get a better idea. on those numbers alone, you are well within normal for your age.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.63%

God damn high LH is a good problem to have. What the hell is wrong with everyone thinking that they need to raise their SHBG and lower their LH. It just goes to show how ignorant everyone is. Sorry for that rant - my advice is don't screw with something that isn't broken. Chances are your neurotransmitters are deficient or something - check out dr. lin's products at actionlove.net and try those before you do something stupid.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by sade View Post
    5 years ago I did a 9 month test enanthate cycle. I had a raging libido when on and couldn't keep it down but when I came off I became impotent a little after pct. I've had a limp noodle for 5 years now and doctors kept telling me it was alcohol abuse or marijuana use, but at 25? How many guys get total ED from drinking and smoking at that age? Anyways, fast forward 5 years and here's some blood results:

Total Test - 644 ng/dl (250 - 1000)
    Free Test - 18.7 ng/dl (9 - 30)
    Bioavailable Test - 303 ng/dl (72 - 235)
    LH -11.4 miu/ml - (1.5 - 9.3)

The test is good but the LH is high asking for more test. Either that or my testes aren't responding to produce adequate test.

As you can guess, no Dr will put me on trt with the test that high. Guys on another forum think I may have a pituitary tumour and told me to get an MRI but the doctors aren't helping.

Anyway, I can't live like this any longer. I need to get this issue fixed. I became completely impotent a month before my 25th. I'm now 30, alone and avoiding all women.

I'm thinking of trying out Test E at 150mg a week but I have questions. Will trt bring my LH back into balance? How long do you wait between blood tests? And do I need arimidex to control estro? I'm praying to god I can get this fixed.
    SAde,
    YOu do not need TRT, who need good counselor

How much do you drink a day
    How much do you smoke a day
    What is your current diet like? Have you made adjustments?

I can not give out this information but providing the proper facts will help lead
    people to help point you in the right direction as I have tried to. I have made some recommendation that will defeintely help get you back to correct balance. Have you started them at all.

If you have a truth faith in God then he will give the strength to help guide you to the obvious direction. I sent you a follow up email with recommendations and direction you need to go, but I have not heard back. Your mind is set on one thing and if you want to get better you need to change your mind set other wise you will be spinning your wheels for years to come.

It may take some time for lh to come down as it has shown over the past months. IT may take 6 months for body to lh to restabilize. I had a guy that took 6 months to finally stabilize, but had good testosterone levels.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.63%

Matrix, I sent you a PM asking what dopamine supplement to give me with the test deficiency as I am deficient in dopamine too. Thx
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%

Quote Originally Posted by bomb402 View Post
    Matrix, I sent you a PM asking what dopamine supplement to give me with the test deficiency as I am deficient in dopamine too. Thx
    responded already
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.63%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you really need to test the rest of the hormones - e2, dht, fsh, tsh, etc to get a better idea. on those numbers alone, you are well within normal for your age.
    Bump
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.63%

Quote Originally Posted by bomb402 View Post
    God damn high LH is a good problem to have. What the hell is wrong with everyone thinking that they need to raise their SHBG and lower their LH. It just goes to show how ignorant everyone is. Sorry for that rant - my advice is don't screw with something that isn't broken. Chances are your neurotransmitters are deficient or something - check out dr. lin's products at actionlove.net and try those before you do something stupid.
    Bump

you might have a circulation problem. Arginine or try some of the ED meds to help blood flow. my .02
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.46%

Brother, its NOT the end of the world, but you DO need to see a urologist (one that specializes in sexual function issues). He can do one simple injection test that will determine if your issues are plumbing related or mental. Rule out real plumbing problems first, and then maybe work on your head if necessary.

good luck.
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    Brother, its NOT the end of the world, but you DO need to see a urologist (one that specializes in sexual function issues). He can do one simple injection test that will determine if your issues are plumbing related or mental. Rule out real plumbing problems first, and then maybe work on your head if necessary.

good luck.
    I agree structural imbalances need to be ruled out, but improper lifestlye also noted by his endocronologist are at the potential cause here.
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.96%

I would like to know prolactin levels as well as other hormone tests mentioned above.