self trt

sade

Awards
5 years ago I did a 9 month test enanthate cycle. I had a raging libido when on and couldn't keep it down but when I came off I became impotent a little after pct. I've had a limp noodle for 5 years now and doctors kept telling me it was alcohol abuse or marijuana use, but at 25? How many guys get total ED from drinking and smoking at that age? Anyways, fast forward 5 years and here's some blood results:

Total Test - 644 ng/dl (250 - 1000)
Free Test - 18.7 ng/dl (9 - 30)
Bioavailable Test - 303 ng/dl (72 - 235)
LH -11.4 miu/ml - (1.5 - 9.3)

The test is good but the LH is high asking for more test. Either that or my testes aren't responding to produce adequate test.

As you can guess, no Dr will put me on trt with the test that high. Guys on another forum think I may have a pituitary tumour and told me to get an MRI but the doctors aren't helping.

Anyway, I can't live like this any longer. I need to get this issue fixed. I became completely impotent a month before my 25th. I'm now 30, alone and avoiding all women.

I'm thinking of trying out Test E at 150mg a week but I have questions. Will trt bring my LH back into balance? How long do you wait between blood tests? And do I need arimidex to control estro? I'm praying to god I can get this fixed.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
dude your situation sucks sorry bro. but just giving yourself test is definitely not the answer. hopefully matrix will chime in and help you out. but i say dont self prescribe you could make matters worse. and a score of 644 is far from needing test. good luck bro

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you really need to test the rest of the hormones - e2, dht, fsh, tsh, etc to get a better idea. on those numbers alone, you are well within normal for your age.

bomb402

Awards
God damn high LH is a good problem to have. What the hell is wrong with everyone thinking that they need to raise their SHBG and lower their LH. It just goes to show how ignorant everyone is. Sorry for that rant - my advice is don't screw with something that isn't broken. Chances are your neurotransmitters are deficient or something - check out dr. lin's products at actionlove.net and try those before you do something stupid.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
5 years ago I did a 9 month test enanthate cycle. I had a raging libido when on and couldn't keep it down but when I came off I became impotent a little after pct. I've had a limp noodle for 5 years now and doctors kept telling me it was alcohol abuse or marijuana use, but at 25? How many guys get total ED from drinking and smoking at that age? Anyways, fast forward 5 years and here's some blood results:

Total Test - 644 ng/dl (250 - 1000)
Free Test - 18.7 ng/dl (9 - 30)
Bioavailable Test - 303 ng/dl (72 - 235)
LH -11.4 miu/ml - (1.5 - 9.3)

The test is good but the LH is high asking for more test. Either that or my testes aren't responding to produce adequate test.

As you can guess, no Dr will put me on trt with the test that high. Guys on another forum think I may have a pituitary tumour and told me to get an MRI but the doctors aren't helping.

Anyway, I can't live like this any longer. I need to get this issue fixed. I became completely impotent a month before my 25th. I'm now 30, alone and avoiding all women.

I'm thinking of trying out Test E at 150mg a week but I have questions. Will trt bring my LH back into balance? How long do you wait between blood tests? And do I need arimidex to control estro? I'm praying to god I can get this fixed.
SAde,
YOu do not need TRT, who need good counselor

How much do you drink a day
How much do you smoke a day
What is your current diet like? Have you made adjustments?

I can not give out this information but providing the proper facts will help lead
people to help point you in the right direction as I have tried to. I have made some recommendation that will defeintely help get you back to correct balance. Have you started them at all.

If you have a truth faith in God then he will give the strength to help guide you to the obvious direction. I sent you a follow up email with recommendations and direction you need to go, but I have not heard back. Your mind is set on one thing and if you want to get better you need to change your mind set other wise you will be spinning your wheels for years to come.

It may take some time for lh to come down as it has shown over the past months. IT may take 6 months for body to lh to restabilize. I had a guy that took 6 months to finally stabilize, but had good testosterone levels.

bomb402

Awards
Matrix, I sent you a PM asking what dopamine supplement to give me with the test deficiency as I am deficient in dopamine too. Thx

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Matrix, I sent you a PM asking what dopamine supplement to give me with the test deficiency as I am deficient in dopamine too. Thx
responded already

WetWorks

Awards
God damn high LH is a good problem to have. What the hell is wrong with everyone thinking that they need to raise their SHBG and lower their LH. It just goes to show how ignorant everyone is. Sorry for that rant - my advice is don't screw with something that isn't broken. Chances are your neurotransmitters are deficient or something - check out dr. lin's products at actionlove.net and try those before you do something stupid.
Bump

you might have a circulation problem. Arginine or try some of the ED meds to help blood flow. my .02

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Brother, its NOT the end of the world, but you DO need to see a urologist (one that specializes in sexual function issues). He can do one simple injection test that will determine if your issues are plumbing related or mental. Rule out real plumbing problems first, and then maybe work on your head if necessary.

good luck.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Brother, its NOT the end of the world, but you DO need to see a urologist (one that specializes in sexual function issues). He can do one simple injection test that will determine if your issues are plumbing related or mental. Rule out real plumbing problems first, and then maybe work on your head if necessary.

good luck.
I agree structural imbalances need to be ruled out, but improper lifestlye also noted by his endocronologist are at the potential cause here.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know prolactin levels as well as other hormone tests mentioned above.