TO THOSE ON TEST REPLACEMENT THERAPY

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if any of you guys take anything to compliment it ie to get the best out of it which would help contribute to muscle building.

thanks

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea. I have run superdrol, Tren, Epistane and the like. Just watch your lipid profile and blood presure closely.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
double or triple the dose for a nice test cycle

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea. I have run superdrol, Tren, Epistane and the like. Just watch your lipid profile and blood presure closely.
out of those youve used which was the mildest ?

(i ran epi and lost some hair after a week on it , so i stopped)

thanks

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
epi is the mildest out of those listed. If you're injecting, why not stick to injectables?

The safest thing to do is just use more test, and maybe something to free up test. Test is far better than any mild prohormone anyhow, and safer.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
epi is the mildest out of those listed. If you're injecting, why not stick to injectables?

The safest thing to do is just use more test, and maybe something to free up test. Test is far better than any mild prohormone anyhow, and safer.
He is correct but if your supply is limited by your physician like most of us, Epistane is the safest, and SD the best if you can live through a whole cycle LOL!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
He is correct but if your supply is limited by your physician like most of us, Epistane is the safest, and SD the best if you can live through a whole cycle LOL!!
theres plenty of other physicians out there lol

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
theres plenty of other physicians out there lol
when you get free medical care here in the UK , unfortunately you dont have a lot of say unless you go private and thats expensive. WHY pay when you can get it free ?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when you get free medical care here in the UK , unfortunately you dont have a lot of say unless you go private and thats expensive. WHY pay when you can get it free ?
So are you getting your PH's for free too? Don't think so haha...

So if you have to pay for epistane, etc, why not pay for more test through other sources? Easy to get in the UK (or anywhere really for that matter), it's fairly cheap for UG gear, and you're already prescribed it so the legality is pretty much there. In the end, you do get what you pay for though... dirty ph's or clean test that your body knows what to do with and will give predictable results.

bomb402

Awards
TRT at times makes me super excited and horny so I take yohimbe at 1 gram twice a day which helps block the sympathetic nervousness. You don't need a lot of test to get good results. I have no desire to put more than replacement doses in my body after busting my ass for little gains my entire life with a 300 test level. Now with a 800-1100 test level **** I cando whatever I want and gain however much I want.

Badco1989

Awards
Just curious if any of you guys take anything to compliment it ie to get the best out of it which would help contribute to muscle building.

thanks
Cut your dose in half and inject twice a week for more stable blood levels. If your lucky enough to have a decent rx dose like I do (200 mg a week) inject150 mg a week for a year then use what you saved up to double up for a twelve week cycle.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
More test doesnt mean more or better gains in everyone..
methyls really arent that harsh. get you some dbol and take that for 6 weeks.. you'll get a boost.. there is nothing like the feel or power of an oral.. even heightened test cannot compare..

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I recently added DAA at 3mg preworkout to my TRT. After about three weeks my test level shot over 1600!!! My doctor is retesting me in four weeks minus the testim and DAA to see what the hell....

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I recently added DAA at 3mg preworkout to my TRT. After about three weeks my test level shot over 1600!!! My doctor is retesting me in four weeks minus the testim and DAA to see what the hell....
MOst likely a lab error. I have few guys on DAA and are having levels into the 600-700 testosterone levels which have not done well on clomid. Long term studies are not known, but highly suggest to monitor your glutamate levels as this can be come toxic to certain indiviudals

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MOst likely a lab error. I have few guys on DAA and are having levels into the 600-700 testosterone levels which have not done well on clomid. Long term studies are not known, but highly suggest to monitor your glutamate levels as this can be come toxic to certain indiviudals
Matrix, do you think DAA will help GHRP's (and CJC) to work better? Is it useful for people on CJC + GHRP, by aiding pituitary function?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Matrix, do you think DAA will help GHRP's (and CJC) to work better? Is it useful for people on CJC + GHRP, by aiding pituitary function?
It should help people on HRT and HCG to keep LH receptorsfrom down regulating, as for the effect on GH response I do not have any data on this. I'm on 100 mcgs GHrp-6 ,proviron and feeling best I have in a long time..keeping me lean and getting stronger. Looking to compete in near future even..

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It should help people on HRT and HCG to keep LH receptorsfrom down regulating, as for the effect on GH response I do not have any data on this. I'm on 100 mcgs GHrp-6 ,proviron and feeling best I have in a long time..keeping me lean and getting stronger. Looking to compete in near future even..
I'm about to start GHRP-6 as well, but am adding in CJC w/Dac. Are you using CJC along with your GHRP in order to boost baseline GH and multiply your GH pulses?

Also, I've heard GHRP-6 greatly increases hunger, so I am only starting to use it for maybe a month before switching over to GHRP-2.... GHRP-2 being the stronger of the 2, but also without the increased appetite (time to cut soon).

How much Proviron are you taking? I'm currently using aromasin as an ai (12.5mg eod), which is good for freeing up test, otherwise I was also considering proviron.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start GHRP-6 as well, but am adding in CJC w/Dac. Are you using CJC along with your GHRP in order to boost baseline GH and multiply your GH pulses?

Also, I've heard GHRP-6 greatly increases hunger, so I am only starting to use it for maybe a month before switching over to GHRP-2.... GHRP-2 being the stronger of the 2, but also without the increased appetite (time to cut soon).

How much Proviron are you taking? I'm currently using aromasin as an ai (12.5mg eod), which is good for freeing up test, otherwise I was also considering proviron.
50 mgs ED and will re evaluate shbg (60 last test) and e2 in 4-5 weeks. I know my levels are rising because my strength is getting ridculous in the gym.
Ghp6 does not make me hungry at all ..I wish it did LOL No CJC just keeping things nice and simple till I get my stomach in check. Priority is reaching homostasis narrowing down variable one by one.