adrenal?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wondering if flushing and headaches and dry eyes can be associated with adrenal problems. I have been taking supplements for years and years and it seems anything i put in my body i get some sort of reaction. I take pre workout supps and some i assume cause flushing and sensitivity to sunlight. I quit some for a month and still have some headacehs and flusing and dry eyes etc. It seems like whenever i am in light, like a wal mart, my eyes get heavy and red, my face flushes,..like an adrenaline reaction. I wonder if all supps from years past has caused this reaction. Should i take a while off everything. I have tested prick test for allergies and it was bad. I have no allergy symptoms really. Wonder if i reacted b/c adrenaline etc. I also have a gallbladder that functions at 9 percent but dont think this related, might be. I think i had cortisol test before and it was just out of range? Wonder if this little amount out of range could of been something to deal with. If so, waht should i took to get my adrenals back to normal and not have such a reaction. When i get excited or arguement or upset i sometimes get flushed and headache etc....no high Blood presure. No rosacea. Nothing. Most hormones i have had tested were normal? Just didnt know if this makes sense?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
yeah check cortisol
I have been telling him this for over 9 months finally I think the light bulb is going on ..:banghead:

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you siad it had to do with gallbladder. I did a morning cortisol test a while back and it was one over range? However, if i get anxious or stress, these symptoms seem to rise. Can someone please tell me what I need to try OTC or what doctor i would need to see asap. my face flushes, my eyes are dry, and my head hurts..ha I think cortisol and adrenaline etc are linked to what i have? LIke said, never really been off supplements

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
you siad it had to do with gallbladder. I did a morning cortisol test a while back and it was one over range? However, if i get anxious or stress, these symptoms seem to rise. Can someone please tell me what I need to try OTC or what doctor i would need to see asap. my face flushes, my eyes are dry, and my head hurts..ha I think cortisol and adrenaline etc are linked to what i have? LIke said, never really been off supplements
Morning cortiso sereum bloodl I find to be extremely invalid because it is only measuring space and time. If you are stressed out coming in to the test due to sight of needle or some ass cutting you off, in a rush, or the people at lab are idiots this can all cause false normal or elevated readings. What may happen in many instances as I have seen is that the person has normal levels then when stress secretes more cortisol then is needed. The body has a hyper response to stress but is normal other wise.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
uhhh ok, so what does that mean? Your saying there is no test for it?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
uhhh ok, so what does that mean? Your saying there is no test for it?
The best test is the 24 hour cortisol saliva test from ZRT labs.
Acth serum is one test I use to help identify.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just like now, i get in somewhat of an arguement and my eyes turn red and burn and my face turns hot? Not normal really? What causes this reaction? My eyes are so dry and irritated and are worse whenever my face gets hot, etc...dont get it? SOmething is up. Been this way for years!! No docs can tell me ****.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
sounds to me like there could be an automomic dyregulation going on spiking high norephinepherine levels at an accelerated rate. Also possible histamine response in inablity to break them down

fractional catecholamines plasma compared with urinary neurotransmitter test would yield alot of information. I had a guy that had alot of same symptoms turned out he had gluten sensitivity. We cleared the gluten and healed the gut his testosterone raised up back to normal and adrenal went back to normal production of cortisol after the source was removed.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took every prohormone pill back 5 or 6 years ago. I was taking superdrol, etc..things like that with no PCT. I did this for years and now i have taken anything in a few years..just preworkout drinks etc. I think even those make me flush etc. Just really sensitive. I wonder if i am having anxiety issues because of the supplements and that is what is causing issues.