Crazy acne

TylerDurden7

Awards
Ok so I've been on Test cyp for about 8 months now with a starting dose of 200mg per week. My endocrinologist lowered the dose to 150mg per week about 2 months ago. I have recently been having some serious cystic acne outbreaks on my chest, shoulders, and back. The manufacturer of the test I was on prior to this problem was Watson. CVS cant seem to get anything other than Paddock lab. Could I be having an allergic reaction to Paddock test? Anyone else encountered this problem?

8thangel

Awards
Ok so I've been on Test cyp for about 8 months now with a starting dose of 200mg per week. My endocrinologist lowered the dose to 150mg per week about 2 months ago. I have recently been having some serious cystic acne outbreaks on my chest, shoulders, and back. The manufacturer of the test I was on prior to this problem was Watson. CVS cant seem to get anything other than Paddock lab. Could I be having an allergic reaction to Paddock test? Anyone else encountered this problem?
I'm using paddock test cyp for my TRT and I don't have it bad but do have a little bit of acne on my back and shoulders. I don't know if it's because I shave the hair off of these areas or not though?

It's my first vial of test too, so I can't be sure if another brand would make any difference yet or not?

TylerDurden7

Awards
8th, it seems like I had no problems until switching to paddock from watson. I dont shave those areas so I dont think that the problem is stemming from that element of the equation for me atleast. Yours may clear if you dont shave, who knows. I know paddock has been around for awhile. Longer than watson I believe. Maybe theres some archaic ingredient in it that is giving us this issue. I talked to my endo about it and he said he would call in a new script. I had to search around. No luck with walgreens or cvs, but riteaid said they can order it from their warehouse. We'll see what happens bro. Best of fortune

8thangel

Awards
We'll see I guess... Let me know if any change for you with the new one your doc called in for you.

Thanks

TylerDurden7

Awards
Got some Watson from RiteAid. Injection day tomorrow. Will keep posted