Long term HCG 19 year old

bad123456789

Awards
For nearly the last two years I have had bad testosterone levels for my age. One day I was squatting shortly after football season and I had lost alot of strength refusing to expect this I pressed forward with terrible form and was straining heavily. Later I found my testicles to be swollen and I stopped getting morning erections and my libido went way down. Then they become softer and smaller but all doctors have said they are normal and the last one I went to said I had a cremaster muscle strain. I have had a handful of testosterone test done since then. The first two I had where not in the morning so I believe that is why they are a bit lower. I am 19 years old. I do not have a varicole multiple docs have ruled it out and in high school after the injury all my physicals for sports where passed and considered normal.

Test 1 230
Test 2 375
Test 3 450
Test 4 460
Test 5 630 Taken about a year and a half after injury

I recently went back to the doctor and asked if anything could be done and I was told HCG was a option that would be considered. If I would bring in all my blood that was done.

I'm pretty exited about HCG. I in no circumstances want to go on TRT because this will be life long and if I try it and hate it I'm am ****ed and don't want to be on something that I have to take everyday for the rest of my life. I would also like to have children or at least keep the option open.

I am not depressed or anything so I can live without treatment and I can work and get along just fine but I would like to get my Testosterone back up to a better level. I have heard HCG can desensitize the testicles to LH and I do not want this. I want to be on something I can quit at anytime and wont be tied down to. I do not want to kill my natural Testosterone production

I would like to get my testosterone back up to 800-1000 from HCG. If I use very low doses of HCG for long periods of time say a year do I run the risk of hurting my testicles or desensitizing myself to LH. My testicles seem to be slowly healing and becoming closer to normal and I think there's a chance they may recover since I stopped lifting. I would hate to mess myself up when on the road to healing but I still dont get morning erections very often and would like to have a bit more energy like I did before. Advise from Experienced members will be much appreciated. I realize this is quite long thank you for taking the time to make it to the end.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at 630, taking anything will in the long run end you up on TRT. very low doses of HCG won't raise your testosterone significantly, and high enough doses to add to that will suppress your natural LH levels.

A re-start protocol with clomid or HCG would potentially make more sense, but honestly at 630 with your levels having been climbing the last 18 months any doctor willing to prescribe you anything is crazy. Normal range would be 270-1200, and you are just a little below midpoint. I'd just carry on for another 6 months and retest.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
at 630, taking anything will in the long run end you up on TRT. very low doses of HCG won't raise your testosterone significantly, and high enough doses to add to that will suppress your natural LH levels.

A re-start protocol with clomid or HCG would potentially make more sense, but honestly at 630 with your levels having been climbing the last 18 months any doctor willing to prescribe you anything is crazy. Normal range would be 270-1200, and you are just a little below midpoint. I'd just carry on for another 6 months and retest.
Agreed, HCG desensitizes the testes.

srobby90

Awards
you're not hypogonadal
Not necessarily, my tests for the ~18 months leading up to me going on trt went from about 280 all the way to 560 however my free test was really low on multiple tests (i.e. it wasn't just a fluke in the test). I didn't have high e2 or high thyroid just really low free test for some reason and all the side effects of low T.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Most athletes are between 450-500 tt but the body utilizes it mote efficiently then normal person. You ever is telling you need tt of 800-1000 is full of crap. Only of there are other factors such as shbg may indicate higher, but needs to be ruled out, if your tt is 600 and still feel like crap you need to look to estrodial thyroid or adrenals as the cause of your symptoms.,

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
"high enough doses to add to that will suppress your natural LH levels."