How much testosterone is in Cypionate?
- 10-12-2010, 08:56 PM
- 10-12-2010, 09:57 PM
i think you need to rephrase the question, because that doesn't make sense the way you asked it. most cypionate human grade is 200mg/ml
10-12-2010, 10:17 PM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
10-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Well. This comes from my HRT doctor - and in a very low dose, my test is kinda high. So maybe it's not very accurate. In any event, I'd like to get an idea how much actual test is in the oil.
10-12-2010, 11:43 PM
The amount of testosterone in testosterone cypionate is 70% where as in testosterone enanthate is 72%.
So if the concentration is testosterone cyppionate 200mg/ml, then it is 140mg of total testosterone in it.
10-13-2010, 12:29 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By lozgod in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-26-2010, 02:00 PM
- By MAxximal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-08-2009, 12:25 AM
- By ErichSchmidt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 09-24-2008, 09:35 PM
- By Brolic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2008, 07:48 PM
- By v-force700 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-04-2004, 10:21 PM