HGH Results?

2boxers

Awards
Will I really see results if I do a years worth of GH (Hygetropin) at 2iu's per day? Before I spend the money I just want to know if anyone has done this and really noticed a difference in the mirror. I'm a 41 year old male, good shape just wanting to turn back the clock a little.

Thanks!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Will I really see results if I do a years worth of GH (Hygetropin) at 2iu's per day? Before I spend the money I just want to know if anyone has done this and really noticed a difference in the mirror. I'm a 41 year old male, good shape just wanting to turn back the clock a little.

Thanks!
HGH will give results the only problem is that it can cause other hormone system to go out of balance. So you may be shooting your self in the foot.

Basciaclly HGH calcifies the pituitary and can give better quality of life, but you live not as long.

You can get same response of of GHRP's and GHRf's
100 mcgs of iparalen with 100 mcgs of CJ1295 with DAGS will give you a nice 1.5 ius of gh a day for 1/10 the price :laugh2:

K

krlos86

Awards
I heard Stallone uses HGH and this dude is 64 and can kick a 30 year old's ass

M

methane

Awards
Matrix- Can you cycle HGH for to receive the benefits, w/o these long term negative pituitary effects. basically looking for your suggestions........

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Matrix- Can you cycle HGH for to receive the benefits, w/o these long term negative pituitary effects. basically looking for your suggestions........
From my use back in the day of 2 ius for 12 weeks results dropped off after several months. HGH will make you look and feel good but can also calicify ones pitutary reducing life expectency.

Why GHRP-s and GHRF are in ..but if you are hypopit they will not work.

1 take 200 mcgs of iparelan before bed and I am a beast in a matter of a few weeks. My body responds good to that with combo of dhea TD in conjunction with TRT.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I've been plagued by injuries, one resulting in surgery. I've responded well to GH in the past and I'm considering a cycle now. Can you post, or lead me to the source of your information? Calcification of the pituitary has me concerned. I don't want to throw all of my hormones out of whack.

From my use back in the day of 2 ius for 12 weeks results dropped off after several months. HGH will make you look and feel good but can also calicify ones pitutary reducing life expectency.

Why GHRP-s and GHRF are in ..but if you are hypopit they will not work.

1 take 200 mcgs of iparelan before bed and I am a beast in a matter of a few weeks. My body responds good to that with combo of dhea TD in conjunction with TRT.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i would also like to see sum facts, or hard studies on this calcification.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been plagued by injuries, one resulting in surgery. I've responded well to GH in the past and I'm considering a cycle now. Can you post, or lead me to the source of your information? Calcification of the pituitary has me concerned. I don't want to throw all of my hormones out of whack.
Hey fellas. Long time. I just tore my rotator cuff (again). So I am looking for some help like Colkurtz. I am interested in the peptide route, as long as a reliable provider (free of contaminants; getting what I am buying). And I'd prefer not to have to take 2, 3, 4 things on top of HRT. Thanks guys.