Natty Test boost while on TRT - AnabolicMinds.com

Natty Test boost while on TRT

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Natty Test boost while on TRT

Has anyone experimented with a natural testosterone booster while being on TRT. Im currently on 150mg of cypionate a week, but it's bringing me right around 600 ng/dl when I am due for an injection after 7 days. Is there anyway that some otc product could possibly bring my boys back to life a bit. Ive tried to get the doc to increase back up to 200mg a week which had me at 1000 ng, but he says its too high. Thing is I felt waaay better at that dose than the current

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Really if anything you should concentrate on improving free testosterone, which there are a number of supplements that will do do it. while on testosterone you won't manage to get your natural production of testosterone to amount to anything noticeable.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Really if anything you should concentrate on improving free testosterone, which there are a number of supplements that will do do it. while on testosterone you won't manage to get your natural production of testosterone to amount to anything noticeable.
    200 mgs should put you at 1700 48 hours after injection
    When are you taking the blood in relationship to the shot?
    I would split shots 75mg twice weekly and adding in hcg 250 ius 2 times a week should give back your natural levels.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    ...adding in hcg 250 ius 2 times a week should give back your natural levels.
    Wouldn't hcg just be a temp fix for a guy on TRT? You can't run it continously alongside TRT right? In other words, hcg would kickstart the boys, but then he would have to come off hcg after a couple weeks while staying on TRT, shutting the boys down again.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

HCG is meant to be taken long term with your test. It keeps the boys working... you can take it forever without breaks. What made you think you have to come off HCG over time?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.

While on trt, low dosed hcg is the way to go. 250 iu's once or twice a would be fine. If you really want otc, i would go with either testatropen or novatest. I have had great results with both products.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    HCG is meant to be taken long term with your test. It keeps the boys working... you can take it forever without breaks.
    Thats good to know. Thanks
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

This is why I liked 200mg so much more I believe. My free test was more than double what it is on 150mg. Is that unusual? I wouldn't think 50 mg would make such a dramatic difference, but the way I feel and perform in the gym is like night and day between these doses. I've tried talking to my doc about increasing back to 1 ml, but he doesn't want to do it. I don't have any other means of trt aside from him
  9. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As matrix stated, you should split your dose into 75mg twice a week. It will help sustain a mean level throughout the week.
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden7 View Post
    This is why I liked 200mg so much more I believe. My free test was more than double what it is on 150mg. Is that unusual? I wouldn't think 50 mg would make such a dramatic difference, but the way I feel and perform in the gym is like night and day between these doses. I've tried talking to my doc about increasing back to 1 ml, but he doesn't want to do it. I don't have any other means of trt aside from him
    Whats more likely is the amount of time you spent at 200mg started one of the negative feedback loops in your body, so SHBG started to go up. now that you are at a lower dose, it will either take a while for it to come back down, or you will need to use a supplement to lower it. Activate Xtreme is a good natural choice, surprisingly oral winstrol at small doses is a good non-natural choice. by small doses I mean 3 days of 50mg, not a full cycle. Medical studies back that up.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badco1989 View Post
    Wouldn't hcg just be a temp fix for a guy on TRT? You can't run it continously alongside TRT right? In other words, hcg would kickstart the boys, but then he would have to come off hcg after a couple weeks while staying on TRT, shutting the boys down again.
    It used to help keep testicular function and fullness as well as serve as mechanism to help back fill missing LH in the brain. LH receptors are found through out the body and HCG helps keeps these active and in check.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    It used to help keep testicular function and fullness as well as serve as mechanism to help back fill missing LH in the brain. LH receptors are found through out the body and HCG helps keeps these active and in check.
    Thanks for the info Matrix. I was already aware of what HCG was used for, but I thought I had read that long term use could cause permanent LH shut down as it could damage the LH receptors (or something like that). Everything I have read up on HCG revolved around during cycle and PCT use, but that of course is not permanent or long term. Is that total bunk then? If HCG is safe for long term use, should it be cycled in anyway?
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

If you are on real TRT then expectation is using it for life. Hcg's issue on cycle or pct is that it suppresses natural lh
    This space for rent

14. Elite Member

with some of our patients hcg stops working after a matter of just a few months. There is no explanation to why they have good test levels in upper 1/3 range then all of sudden drop down to baseline before hcg. There is most likely a genetic implication here in these people and sensitive to down regulation.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. natty test boost whats next?
    By slolift in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 12:46 PM
  2. Test boost help.
    By squatk9 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 12:24 PM
  3. HCG for test boost
    By sundevil04 in forum Anabolics