Incorporate HGH or just forget it?

anabolicscuba

Awards
So I'm about to order my prescriptions for HRT. The TRT is going to run about 1600 for a 20 week program. The HGH is 2k for 3 month supply at 2 I.U. a day, so it is a low dose and pretty expensive. Do you guys think the HGH is worth it at that price or just leave it out save the money?

lucky

Awards
So I'm about to order my prescriptions for HRT. The TRT is going to run about 1600 for a 20 week program. The HGH is 2k for 3 month supply at 2 I.U. a day, so it is a low dose and pretty expensive. Do you guys think the HGH is worth it at that price or just leave it out save the money?
You are getting totally ripped off!! Go to your Dr and have him run blood tests for hormones and whatever else u need! If u have insurance it will be free. after u get the results, if u need test he can give u a script. If ur ins doesnt cover it the test will cost 100 dollars at a pharmacy. at 100 mg. a week that will cover u for the 20 weeks. As far as HGH goes, it takes about 6 months to see real results at only 2 iu's a day. You can get HGH from China for as little as 125 dollars for 100 iu's. Get blue caps!

anabolicscuba

Awards
You are getting totally ripped off!! Go to your Dr and have him run blood tests for hormones and whatever else u need! If u have insurance it will be free. after u get the results, if u need test he can give u a script. If ur ins doesnt cover it the test will cost 100 dollars at a pharmacy. at 100 mg. a week that will cover u for the 20 weeks. As far as HGH goes, it takes about 6 months to see real results at only 2 iu's a day. You can get HGH from China for as little as 125 dollars for 100 iu's. Get blue caps!
I agree with you, i think i'll go see a doctor and get it that way. I will post on here next week after i go and let you guys know what happens.
I would love to get the blue caps for HGH, I'm just a little concerned about the legal issues. It sure is cheap though!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, thats ridiculous for TRT. a vial of test at Sams Club is $70 give or take a little, and even at a 200mg/wk dosage thats a 10 week supply.

JamieVegas

Awards
What about the question of wether or not HGH is worth it?

I'm 29 and have had HGH issues (148 in a range of 120 - 250) my whole life. I'm tiny, my skin sags, and I feel and look like ****.

Will this help or not? **** the expense. I'll pay it.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
your getting ripped off. even with out insurance it would run you may be 1000 for a year HRT. Might as well bend over and say "how far you going to stick it" I have turned over a countless cynergenics patients to our clinic with no looking back wards.

Gh is basically a thing of the past due to GHRT which I have used my self for several months with great success

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I tried HGH two times in the last 10 months first dose was .3mgs or .9 IU's. I started to how so dam much water and my hands went to sleep on me. After 5 months I had to stop taking it. Dr. told me the dose was to high so we started back on doing .15 mgs.

After a time same problem so if you go on HGH start low and work your way up.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
no not worth it and in my OP yor getting ripped for the HRT also.
get him to give you script then get your own test and run it at his doses.
it will prob cost you 300$ for 20 wks... if that.
just my op.