question on hrt

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

question on hrt

im currently at 52 yoa and on prescribed testim 1% 50mg pre 1 5 gm tube. I have been on it for about 7 months and have noticed some atrophy. I dont think there is an estrogen issue as i dont feel any of the symptioms that come with it. chest is a little large as i had bulked up to 250 and now dieting down currently at 244 still going to lose more. I have been looking into a cycle of tren and epi stack in the near future. The question is should i be on hcg to combat the atrophy. and libido is no problem as well as out put of semin. girlfriend is kept happy.

and another question is since im on testim and feel i will be for some time if i do a cycle as described will i need a pct even if im on testrone just a question as i do have all the necessary items for a proper pct.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mikey00843 View Post
    im currently at 52 yoa and on prescribed testim 1% 50mg pre 1 5 gm tube. I have been on it for about 7 months and have noticed some atrophy. I dont think there is an estrogen issue as i dont feel any of the symptioms that come with it. chest is a little large as i had bulked up to 250 and now dieting down currently at 244 still going to lose more. I have been looking into a cycle of tren and epi stack in the near future. The question is should i be on hcg to combat the atrophy. and libido is no problem as well as out put of semin. girlfriend is kept happy.

and another question is since im on testim and feel i will be for some time if i do a cycle as described will i need a pct even if im on testrone just a question as i do have all the necessary items for a proper pct.
    Before cycling I would have a proper evaluation which may allow you to get more out of TRT. As a medical professional I help a lot of guys to help fine tune there HRT to get the most benefit while reducing unnecessary side effects. More is not better but optimizing what is there is the better approach. Alot can be done to give you the results that you are looking for by looking at other hormones that may be out of balance not allowing you to get the full effect you are looking for. The amount you are on is very small and may need to be adjusted accordingly to get the most bang for your buck. Altering nutrition, training, and other variables can go along way in achieving your results. You can pm me for more information.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 04:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 12:57 PM
  3. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2