T and DHEA Transdermal Application??

baller1013

Awards
Is it ok to apply these two tds on the same application site and at the same time?

In addition, I am supposed to continue using these two scripts during the RHEIN test collection period?

I appreciate any help you guys can give me, I really do not want to schedule a vov just to get these questions answered.

THANKS!!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to apply these two tds on the same application site and at the same time?

In addition, I am supposed to continue using these two scripts during the RHEIN test collection period?

I appreciate any help you guys can give me, I really do not want to schedule a vov just to get these questions answered.

THANKS!!
DHEA/Testosteorne cream can be applied in the same cream together.
If you have one and gel and other in cream then I would wait an hour before application between each just to be sure.

As you are a patient of DR C
His patients are instructed to take cream and gels as directed
Oral DHEA and vitamins should be discontinued 48 hours prior before urine collections. Apply them as directed.

I also have personal contact with the director of the lab as well because of being a health professional. We also use rhiens as well as follow the same protocol DR C has developed.

That will be 60 bucks LOL

baller1013

Awards
Thanks a lot for the reply, I definitely appreciate it!

I really do not think I am absorbing the cream/gel based on how I feel, but I am sure the rhein will tell the tale. What a freaking long road to hormone optimization!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the reply, I definitely appreciate it!

I really do not think I am absorbing the cream/gel based on how I feel, but I am sure the rhein will tell the tale. What a freaking long road to hormone optimization!
you can also use quest and lab corp dhea and testosterone 24 hour urine total to get the same answer and have insurance cover it.