Latest test results help

codered5

Awards
Ok, so after a month of hcg, my last blood test results were at 548 total t and estradiol at a reading of 28 (13-54). In response, my doctor bumped up my dosage from 400 iu E3D to 500 iu E3D....after a month my latest test results now show total t of 430 and estradiol of 41. How is it possible that my T went down? Is it from the hcg losing its potency ( I have had it for about 60 days and it was about a week ago when I started noticing my T had probably gone down). Or is it the extra conversion to estrogen? I just don't understand how my total T could have gone down.

What are your opinions/suggestions? What should I do now? PLEASE help!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so after a month of hcg, my last blood test results were at 548 total t and estradiol at a reading of 28 (13-54). In response, my doctor bumped up my dosage from 400 iu E3D to 500 iu E3D....after a month my latest test results now show total t of 430 and estradiol of 41. How is it possible that my T went down? Is it from the hcg losing its potency ( I have had it for about 60 days and it was about a week ago when I started noticing my T had probably gone down). Or is it the extra conversion to estrogen? I just don't understand how my total T could have gone down.

What are your opinions/suggestions? What should I do now? PLEASE help!
you may want to reduce dosage more frequent injections to control estrodial response. When was last shot in relationship to blood test?