DHEA cream

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is a good percentage to look for in DHEA cream? I'm just shopping around online. DHEA is something that I haven't been treating too much and it's something that's always low in me, around 100 when not supplementing. I'm tired of sublingual DHEA and am looking to start using a cream.

Any recommendations on types of creams and percentages / strengths, uses (once daily, twice daily, etc) would be appreciated.

cheers

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
halo? *whistles*

I know a lot of people here use the stuff...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
dermacrine is an excellent product. unfortunately it wont be around much longer

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What are your DHEA-S levels testing at while on the 15mg topical?

southpaw41

southpaw41

Awards
What are your DHEA-S levels testing at while on the 15mg topical?
I have not re-tested while on the cream (only been on the cream for about 2 weeks now). Here were my blood and urine DHEA results before the cream..

24 hour DHEA urine test: 1.5 (0.5-7.2)
DHEA-Sulfate (blood) 299.3 (211-492)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks. My DHEA-S levels are around 100 so I might try the stronger one, but I didn't like the addition of saw palmetto in the 30mg version... saw palmetto lowers DHT, definitely not something I want to take everyday, I like high DHT and it's been tough for me to get my levels up until I started on the creams.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks. My DHEA-S levels are around 100 so I might try the stronger one, but I didn't like the addition of saw palmetto in the 30mg version... saw palmetto lowers DHT, definitely not something I want to take everyday, I like high DHT and it's been tough for me to get my levels up until I started on the creams.
you can not use serum for DHEA TD cream
I have DHEA-s serum of 118, but my urinary out 24 hour is below mid range on 2 pumps of dermacrine. I am going to switch over to annrex 100 mgs per ml which be 50 mgs applied daily once a day. Dermacrine works great but just too much gel to apply, but i do love it and it is getting absorbed with little estrogen conversion.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks matrix. I can't find the brand you mentioned online. I just ordered 2 bottles of Life-Flo DHEA cream. It's lower dosed, will start out with two doses (30mg) and maybe move up to 3 (45mg). Will try it out applying to forearms for a while.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks matrix. I can't find the brand you mentioned online. I just ordered 2 bottles of Life-Flo DHEA cream. It's lower dosed, will start out with two doses (30mg) and maybe move up to 3 (45mg). Will try it out applying to forearms for a while.
You can find the topical Dermacrine here.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie. Yep I've been using PP's products for some time now. Sad to see them go.

I was speaking about the other product he is switching over to ("annrex 100 mgs per ml"). I could not locate it doing a google search.
No worries :)

Sorry, my bad.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
No worries :)

Sorry, my bad.
all things male web site available with out prescritpion
Actually I am going to have dr O set up an account with annerx so I can see just how much the mark up is.

rara

Awards
what are the advantages/differences of using a cream over a pill ?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Less estrogen conversion, more direct mode of action, better absorption. Sublinguals are a hassle.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Less estrogen conversion, more direct mode of action, better absorption. Sublinguals are a hassle.
second that no Need for adex on TD vs oral DHEA.
28 mgs TD going up to 50 soon see where e2 lies, but genetically I need DIM with DHEA because of screw up in genes verified by genetic testing. Which explains why i respond so good to DIM all the time and horible to adex..

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just an update. I'm using Life-Flo DHEA cream now, and am totally annoyed by the amount of cream that this pumps out. I can't fit 2 pumps onto one area, or even one pump very well, and have to use it on multiple areas of the body. Not into this..would prefer something more concentrated like the plo-gel I am using for TRT.. unhappy customer

Matrix, I will look into Dr John's preferred cream next.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Just an update. I'm using Life-Flo DHEA cream now, and am totally annoyed by the amount of cream that this pumps out. I can't fit 2 pumps onto one area, or even one pump very well, and have to use it on multiple areas of the body. Not into this..would prefer something more concentrated like the plo-gel I am using for TRT.. unhappy customer

Matrix, I will look into Dr John's preferred cream next.
Versa base is the most logical choice..100 mg/ml
Just called his pharmacy for info on prices..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 8
Supplements 42
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 1
Supplement Auction 2
Whacked 35 and Older 13