Anxiety/Panic Attacks on Test-E

aronaronaron

Awards
Hi im Aron,

Right the problem is.....i had my first Test-E jab (450 mg) on sunday night and since then i have had two small anxiety/panic attacks and have generally being feeling quite down and depressed since monday.

I was expecting the opposite to be honest ( loving life, high libido etc).......What do you guys think the problem is ???

Should i lower the dose and see how i feel and if i then feel ok gradually raise the dose ???

Just stop taking it ???

Or is the anything i can take to help with this ???

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
450mg is a whopping does for TRT, do you know what your estrogen levels look like?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
i would keep a close eye on your blood pressure also.

aronaronaron

Awards
Ive been takin .5 adex eod jeff

do you think i should try say 150mg and see if i feel any better on that ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, is it a TRT dose or a bodybuilding dose? 450 once a week is a bodybuilding dose, 150 a week is a high end TRT dose.

aronaronaron

Awards
I have low t naturally, so i wanted to see if i feel any better on trt, do you guysthink i should try 150 mg ?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I have low t naturally, so i wanted to see if i feel any better on trt, do you guysthink i should try 150 mg ?
well you shouldnt just try. you should get bw and from there see what you need based on follow up bw. but as others said 450 is not trt. also yes splitting the dose should help so you dont get that massive surge. ill reiterat. do yourself a favor and get bw

ythrashin

Awards
well, is it a TRT dose or a bodybuilding dose? 450 once a week is a bodybuilding dose, 150 a week is a high end TRT dose.
150mg is not on the high end of TRT. Usually the high end is around 200-250mg per week will put you in the high end.

I'm personally on 200mg Test E and 150mg of DECA per week. That puts my Total test level around 1100-1200

There are some individuals that do require up to 400mg per week. Again this is not normal.

The FDA actually approves up to 600mg per week.

Some HRT clinics do put there clients on 400-500mg per week for a few months then bump their client's dosages down after a couple months.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
200 mg puts you at top of range, very few doctors want the person over midpoint of range, so 150mg is a high TRT dose. Most doctors target the 600-800 range for total test.

ythrashin

Awards
LOL...not mine.

Still depends on the individual. 200mg may perfect for me but not do anything for the OP.

aronaronaron

Awards
Thanks guys, the anxiety seems to be getting less frequent and severe today, hopefully it will stay this way.

im going to jab 150mg-200mg next time and see how i feel.

Does anyone think i should buy any cortisol products or zma to try and stay relaxed if it continues ??

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, the anxiety seems to be getting less frequent and severe today, hopefully it will stay this way.

im going to jab 150mg-200mg next time and see how i feel.

Does anyone think i should buy any cortisol products or zma to try and stay relaxed if it continues ??
you need to do a lot more research bro and get your dosage down. jumping around from dose to dose isnt going to do you any good. so are you on trt or are you cycling? your whole thread is a bit confusing.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
have you had a history of anxiety/panic attacks prior to using test e?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're going to need more AI on that much test, if you are prone to anxiety with elevated estrogen / E2. Get bloodwork to be certain. And check blood pressure as someone suggested. Could likely be to blame as well, but stills something to check while on test.

I personally need almost 1mg of adex per day for everything to function fine at that dose. Everyone's different though. If you've ever heard of people being moody or aggressive while on test, it's not because of the high level of test, it's the high estrogen. Test makes me super smooth and puts me in an awesome mood.

I think it's an E2/estrogen issue. Once you sort that out, you will be loving life, and all the females around you. 450 is not a TRT dose though.

aronaronaron

Awards
Thanks for replying gutterpump i really appreciate it.

Ive been taking 0.5 adex eod but maybe when i lower the dose to 150-200mg it will enough ??

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

Ive been taking 0.5 adex eod but maybe when i lower the dose to 150-200mg it will enough ??
When on TRT one needs to give the body at least 5 weeks before touching adex because the body may just be reawakening dorminant estrogen receptors. I see to many patients that have been to dr's that start them out on adex as saftey measure which is the most assbackwards approach.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

It's likely the anxiety/panic was not the result of the Test-E, especially if it occurred "right" afterward.

Someone asked earlier, and I apologize if I didn't see your response and am asking again erroneously, but do you have a history of anxiety/panic? If so, I'd consider it more likely that your anxiety was psychosomatic.

One last, and IMO very important note- make sure that, right now, while your anxiety is minimal, do your best to keep your response to it logical and to try to not worry about it--I know, easier said than done. The problem is, the brain has plasticity--a double-edged sword. In the case of anxiety, it's a bad thing. Fixating on your anxiety will likely result in the anxiety getting worse because of this neuroplasticity in the brain (i.e. certain neural connections will get stronger, making the experience more intense). The brain doesn't necessarily know good from bad behaviors, it's just strengthens the connections made for "high activity" areas. So, be careful because anxiety can snowball.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
It deffinately could be that your endocrine system has paniked and turned it to eostrogen and possibly other hormonal responses bruv. If so you need to be on Arimadex 5mg ed.

or it could be some really fake ****. then youll be in trouble if you continue with it.

Try Ashwaganda and a few bags of chamimile tea to help your mood.

:drillsergeant:On the other hand Ive heard that some people actually do respond in a bad way psycologically to anabolic steroids, then it looks like youre not quite bieng honest about everything - if youre blaming the test (even though that may triger it) your in denial because you may have some sort of dependancy - on any level, concious or subconcious, on the steroids youre taking. Get off it slowly - taper it down for fock sake.

Most of the problem with people that react badly in a psycological way is because they start taking massive doses suddenly, and then when they run out they stop and suddenly its gone once your body and mind are getting used to it. Taper it up and down son - that will stretch the course out a bit too :).

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It deffinately could be that your endocrine system has paniked and turned it to eostrogen and possibly other hormonal responses bruv. If so you need to be on Arimadex 5mg ed.

or it could be some really fake ****. then youll be in trouble if you continue with it.

Try Ashwaganda and a few bags of chamimile tea to help your mood.

:drillsergeant:On the other hand Ive heard that some people actually do respond in a bad way psycologically to anabolic steroids, then it looks like youre not quite bieng honest about everything - if youre blaming the test (even though that may triger it) your in denial because you may have some sort of dependancy - on any level, concious or subconcious, on the steroids youre taking. Get off it slowly - taper it down for fock sake.

Most of the problem with people that react badly in a psycological way is because they start taking massive doses suddenly, and then when they run out they stop and suddenly its gone once your body and mind are getting used to it. Taper it up and down son - that will stretch the course out a bit too :).
450 mgs a week is grounds for loosing medical licesnces
450 at once will cause a huge spike in e2 as well which is putting you at risk of depression, anxiety, and also CVD, insulin resistance, thyroid and adrenal imbalance. Your Dr needs to have his head examined and reported to medical board for this kind of protocol. I had a patient similar to your self and it cause him thyroid and adrenal disorders and 6 months of getting body back to balance because of this type of "TRT". REduce dosage by over a 4 week peroid down to 60 mgs twice weekly which will also help in controling estrogen as well minimizing side effects. If you need good medical supervision from a good DR please PM me for info. Try not to do this your self because you can just drop down from 450 to 150 in a week but over time.

aronaronaron

Awards
i stopped the course over a week ago now....and i havent had any anxiety attacks since.

Im gonna try and treat my adrenals and thyroid because i beleive thats the root of my problems :)

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
i stopped the course over a week ago now....and i havent had any anxiety attacks since.

Im gonna try and treat my adrenals and thyroid because i beleive thats the root of my problems :)
Didnt you read anything weve been saying, or are you just one of these hard headed Bstards, maybe THAT has something to do with your psycological condition (unhealthy = ill). Dont be a flipping stupid twat man. what are you jst going to stop the course suddenly for? You could cause yourself more problems...

...REduce dosage by over a 4 week peroid down to 60 mgs twice weekly which will also help in controling estrogen as well minimizing side effects...
Its not rocket science.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

Need to identify the problem with some kind of diagnostic tool. Guessing does not work and can make matters worse. Try to do it on your own = total diaster..

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Need to identify the problem with some kind of diagnostic tool. Guessing does not work and can make matters worse. Try to do it on your own = total diaster..
see.