Estradoil Reading

GelorShots

Awards
I have been on Androgel for 5 months and just had a blood test done. I was worried about my estradoil level after I got weepy for no reason, (too much estrogen, I think). My test came back: Test. = 453 ng/gl, Estradoil = 34.9 pg/ml. There is no range for the estradoil given and I was wondering if 34.9 is high. I would like some base info before I go talk to my endo. Thanks.

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
no thats right in the middle i believe.

40s would be high, 20s on the lower side.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
no thats right in the middle i believe.

40s would be high, 20s on the lower side.
the proper test needs to be estrodial sensitive essay other estrodial tests are invalid.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been on Androgel for 5 months and just had a blood test done. I was worried about my estradoil level after I got weepy for no reason, (too much estrogen, I think). My test came back: Test. = 453 ng/gl, Estradoil = 34.9 pg/ml. There is no range for the estradoil given and I was wondering if 34.9 is high. I would like some base info before I go talk to my endo. Thanks.
Your test levels are pretty low for being on TRT bro. Either up the dosage or switch to injects..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Your test levels are pretty low for being on TRT bro. Either up the dosage or switch to injects..
Proper testing for gels should be either applied 1/2 in morning and then 1/2 12 hours later as this keeps more even measurements and not causing huge swings from high to low. The test gel needs to be applied 2 hours before the blood draw to get the peak. If you are at 453 and this was taking before the gel application then this is perfect reading. If this was 2 hours after application then you nee to up the dosage or switch to injections.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Proper testing for gels should be either applied 1/2 in morning and then 1/2 12 hours later as this keeps more even measurements and not causing huge swings from high to low. The test gel needs to be applied 2 hours before the blood draw to get the peak. If you are at 453 and this was taking before the gel application then this is perfect reading. If this was 2 hours after application then you nee to up the dosage or switch to injections.

453 anytime of the month is still too low..
Gel sucks bad and so do the pellets.
Man up and jab yourself, you'll be glad you did..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
453 anytime of the month is still too low..
Gel sucks bad and so do the pellets.
Man up and jab yourself, you'll be glad you did..
Obvioiusly if this is at the trough is actually not that bad provided your shbg is around 15-20 but if it is the peak then it is too low. Pellets are pain in the ass and will cost you over 2000 a year easily for implantation. After testing hundreds on males the average athletes or bodybuilders testosterone is 450-600 but with great shbg and e2 levels with optimal thyroid and adrenals. So all this hype of having testosterone levels 700-900 levels is so far fetched, but when on TRT then one needs to be in upper 1/3 of the range because body does not use external testosterone the same as its own. Our patients on TRT are around 500-600 at the trough as long as e2 is about 20-25 and shbg 20-25 with good thyroid and adrenal function. Some may need to be higher because of other hormonal imbalances that are affecting bio T levels.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Obvioiusly if this is at the trough is actually not that bad provided your shbg is around 15-20 but if it is the peak then it is too low. Pellets are pain in the ass and will cost you over 2000 a year easily for implantation. After testing hundreds on males the average athletes or bodybuilders testosterone is 450-600 but with great shbg and e2 levels with optimal thyroid and adrenals. So all this hype of having testosterone levels 700-900 levels is so far fetched, but when on TRT then one needs to be in upper 1/3 of the range because body does not use external testosterone the same as its own. Our patients on TRT are around 500-600 at the trough as long as e2 is about 20-25 and shbg 20-25 with good thyroid and adrenal function. Some may need to be higher because of other hormonal imbalances that are affecting bio T levels.
If I ever got on TRT and my test levels didnt hit at least 800ng/dl, I would self medicate..

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
If I ever got on TRT and my test levels didnt hit at least 800ng/dl, I would self medicate..
yeah mine stay right around 1k. no way would i waste my time for a 450(no offense to the op). although a 450 would be close to double what mine was lol

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
A lot of variables depends
To many people relay on numbers too much and end up getting in trouble playing number game.