Chloresterol at 103 PLEASE HELP

stilllearnin1

Awards
I just got my metobolic panel and it came back with my chloresterol at 103 with a range of 125 - 200.

I know this isnt good but what is going on and how can i increase this?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i had cholesterol lower than that. i then upped my saturated fat intake(i was on a very strict cutting diet for 8 months), nothing crazy but ate whole eggs instead of just whites and added more beef 80/20 instead of 93/7. kept the efa's up also. the next year my cholesterol was fine. you cant find much info on problems related to low chol but as you stated its not good. i wouldnt worry too much. adjust your diet as i di and get bw done agfain in a few months and im sure you'll be fine

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
I just got my metobolic panel and it came back with my chloresterol at 103 with a range of 125 - 200.

I know this isnt good but what is going on and how can i increase this?
red meats, Fatty meats though. not overly fatty, but 80/20 is good. Increase fat intake all around

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coconut oil is another good source of saturated fat

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
yea but its more MCTs. It will help though.
Low cholesterol will kill you faster then higher cholesterol. It can also end up making you kill your self. It was found that suicidal rate was higher with people with low cholestetrol. I would look into fat malabsorption, celiac,and food allergies as possible irrational to the intestinal wall. Another source may be heavy metal toxins and also leaky gut or autoimmune disorders. So low cholesterol I will not take lightly. With out cholesterol you can not make your hormones resulting in low T, cortisol, and other hormones of cascade. I have studied low cholesterol for years and it is notihng to take lightly resulting in faster way to depression, stroke and eventually dealth.

andrewcb

Awards
hemp oil<nasty **** but HANDS DOWN best source of all fatty acids.....i take 2 tbsp after each workout as it also has all 10 ess. aminos with more omega then fish! its like 20 bucks for a months supply...get it at a organic store

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Low cholesterol will kill you faster then higher cholesterol. It can also end up making you kill your self. It was found that suicidal rate was higher with people with low cholestetrol. I would look into fat malabsorption, celiac,and food allergies as possible irrational to the intestinal wall. Another source may be heavy metal toxins and also leaky gut or autoimmune disorders. So low cholesterol I will not take lightly. With out cholesterol you can not make your hormones resulting in low T, cortisol, and other hormones of cascade. I have studied low cholesterol for years and it is notihng to take lightly resulting in faster way to depression, stroke and eventually dealth.
when my cholesterol tested low i looked into it and read similar things but really couldnt nail down any hard info. i just knew from what i read it wasnt good

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
when my cholesterol tested low i looked into it and read similar things but really couldnt nail down any hard info. i just knew from what i read it wasnt good
Mainly due to intestinal inflammation, over active thyroid, excessive of androgens (dhea, testosteorne,) celiac, food allergies, bile acid insufficeny, inflamed intestinal tract. I have seen all these cases and have treated all of them with great success. Identifying the culprit is the most difficult, but use same approach to each. Correcting this can correct hormonal issue may be not testosterone, but may be adrenal issues. Since I have been through this already please feel free to Pm me...