Blood Work Results Attached - Need Help to Understand Them

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.67%

Unhappy Blood Work Results Attached - Need Help to Understand Them

Hi Everyone, I really need some help with this one.

Thanks in advance for everyone's support on this and for all the support in the past from forum members.

White male - 38 years old - Bodybuilding & some power lifting steady since I was 16. Non smoker, non drinker, no junk food.

Visit to the doctors two months ago - Ottawa, Canada. My Doc's on vacation. New doctor - a Resident who went to school in Bangladesh - less than two months on the job. Told her my symptom's - said I think I have low hormone issues. She laughed at me "so your diagnosing yourself now...". Laugh's some more as I explain my symptoms - explain I had surgery for bilateral torsion testicles when I was 16. Got blood work done - RESULTS ATTACHED.

Back to Doc's yesterday. Another very new doc., a resident who's at the clinic 1 day a week; on the job 4 weeks. He took a look at my test results and agreed we need to deal with the low testosterone results & he was impressed with my knowledge on the subject - but first he has to talk to his supervisor.

Supervisor ordered 2 hour Glucose test. Said below normal testosterone levels and no sex drive not an issue... no sex drive may be a result of Glucose related results. A 3% over normal for Glucose result may be the issue but my Testosterone results of 4.9 nmol/L when the range is 7.6 to 31.4 nmol/L and Free Testosterone results of 21.8 nmol/L in the range of 31 to 94 nmol/L for 19 to 39 old's is not an issue?

Any help on understanding my blood test results would be really appreciated. My Creatinine levels have been high for 8 years - kidney doc said your fine, your results are a result of higher then normal muscle mass.

They could not find my Bio-available Testosterone results - which I had to pay cash for. Still waiting for Bio-available results.

It really is challenging finding a knowledgeable doctor who is willing to take the time to go through everything with you... I hope someone can give me some directions that I can pass on to my doc when I go back next month.

Thanks,
    Dave
    lobbylobsterman@hotmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96%

Your testosterone is extremely low. Have you taken steroidsí in the past? If so, what kinds and duration? Have you recently ended a cycle and have you completed a PCT regiment?

I would be just a concerned about your kidney values as the testosterone. You need to keep searching for a knowledgeable and experienced physician.

Don't give up and accept that you have to live with these issues.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lobbylobsterman View Post
    She laughed at me "so your diagnosing yourself now...". Laugh's some more as I explain my symptoms - explain I had surgery for bilateral torsion testicles when I was 16.
    Don't you just love that? You come in with a problem and they laugh at you...

Anyways, same age, also having some issues, so subbed.

Good luck
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me understand my blood test results - Low Test and Low Prolactin
    By jami20 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:25 PM
  2. blood work results
    By mikey00843 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 01:18 PM
  3. New TRT doctor, blood work attached