How much will testicles shrink

dwwilli

Awards
I have been taking Testim for about a year. I am 35 years old now. I have started to notice my testicles are getting smaller. How much will they shrink as I continue to use external test? Will they eventually shrink to the size of a almond? I am worried what my gonads will look like ten years from now if I continue on TRT.

ProfBush

Awards
So, I take it, your Dr. isn't prescribing HCG?

I use 250 IU HCG 2-3 times/week and haven't had any significant shrinkage. You may want to read Dr. Crisler's article describing his protocol and rationale for using HCG. It is titled HCG update and you can find it here:
www allthingsmale com/publications.html

dwwilli

Awards
No , my doctor is a general practitioner. If I can get the HCG, how much is it? Does your insurance pay a portion of the price?

ProfBush

Awards
No , my doctor is a general practitioner. If I can get the HCG, how much is it? Does your insurance pay a portion of the price?
Mine is too and I brought him up to speed with articles like the one I referred you to. My insurance does not pay or reimburse. I could probably fight it but I haven't done it so far. I was paying $50/ 2 months (Pregnyl) but with the stupid HCG diet, the price has gone up to $105/ 2 months out of pocket.

I have been tempted to use either an Indian or Canadian pharmacy which cuts the price by 2/3. I haven't tried that but many people do.