D ASPARTIC ACID

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
JUST wondered if anyone has any medical background out there on endocrinology

The reason i ask is because im currently on test replacement therapy , having an injection every 11 weeks .

It seems the link between the pituitary gland and the testes has broken somewhere along the way so i aint producing enough test

From what ive read this supp works on the pituitary gland to elevate test levels through the normal pathway

However it is also supposed to work directly on the testes. So i would be interested to know if the testes contribute a smaller portion of the test increase and the bulk comes from the pituitary gland or vice versa or 50 :50.

The reason im interested is because as the synthetic levels of test decline say weeks 7 8 9 10 etc , it could be boosted by taking this supplement and thereby levels remain constant.

THANKS

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
JUST wondered if anyone has any medical background out there on endocrinology

The reason i ask is because im currently on test replacement therapy , having an injection every 11 weeks .

It seems the link between the pituitary gland and the testes has broken somewhere along the way so i aint producing enough test

From what ive read this supp works on the pituitary gland to elevate test levels through the normal pathway

However it is also supposed to work directly on the testes. So i would be interested to know if the testes contribute a smaller portion of the test increase and the bulk comes from the pituitary gland or vice versa or 50 :50.

The reason im interested is because as the synthetic levels of test decline say weeks 7 8 9 10 etc , it could be boosted by taking this supplement and thereby levels remain constant.

THANKS
I'm not a doctor, but i have some socially acceptable understanding in this area.

Test produced from the testes come from the hypothalamus and pituitary gland; It's a CEO/worker relationship. The worker only works, if the command comes down from the CEO (hypothalamus/pituitary). I'm guessing, the "direct" work on the testes is either A). What you're taking is both stimulating the pituitary to excrete more test releasing messages and second, is also the actual and direct hormone message that tells the testes to produce more test; or B). It's stimulating the pituitary to excrete test releasing hormone messages and the direct work on the testes is something correcting the receptor sites which receives the test releasing hormone message.

The term, normal pathway when it comes to endo is a bit ambiguous. Although there is a name for this pathway to the testes, the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, I believe, the pathway isn't like a very defined pathway such as an aorta to the heart. Hormones float along, everywhere, and they only cause a reaction when they come across the appropriate receptor sites, like legos or tetris, they all have a very specific fit to cause a reaction, but generally float around all over the place. Which is why you can test blood drawn from the arm and get readings about the gonads, because the hormones are everywhere.

Also, I was unclear as to your last sentence:

It seems you are speaking of two supplements. One, your synthetic test, which I presume is what's decline from weeks 7,8,9,10 etc and two, "this supplement." What is "this supplement?"

Edit: "this supplement" is in the thread title, sorry. I see where you were going, because DA Acid supports the release of LH hormones. Honestly, I'd ask your doctor, because I'm weary of mixing real Rx drugs with other supps without real medical advice.

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11 weeks? That's a horrible dosing frequency. Your levels must be all over the place.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its been available in europe (and through some UGLs) for quite a while now

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I believe edwitt won a bottle and is gong to be logging it...I believel the trt dose is 1000mg once every 10-12 weeks, not sure how you'd run for bbing purposes.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
And to the op.. I think the addition of daa in the later weeks seems like a perfectly sound plan. Go for it!

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
I'm only new to it but over here in Australia undecanoate is sold as Reandron and so far I would say its a lot and I mean a lot more stable than sustanon!!! No crazy ups and downs just stable all the way through but in all honesty I do miss the up days and was wondering if the aspartic acid would give a boost ...

So Corsaking are you going to bite the bullet and buy some or should I, lol

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I'm only new to it but over here in Australia undecanoate is sold as Reandron and so far I would say its a lot and I mean a lot more stable than sustanon!!! No crazy ups and downs just stable all the way through but in all honesty I do miss the up days and was wondering if the aspartic acid would give a boost ...

So Corsaking are you going to bite the bullet and buy some or should I, lol
i really am tempted -its about £25 over here for 80gms and i think its a dose of 3-4 gms so itll last 20 days at least which would fit in nicely for the latter end of my 11 week cycle.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I believe edwitt won a bottle and is gong to be logging it...I believel the trt dose is 1000mg once every 10-12 weeks, not sure how you'd run for bbing purposes.
how do you win a bottle(ampule) of testosterone undeconate -its a controlled drug ie steroid unless its blackmarket. However i dont think its got potential in the bb game as there is better out there.