D ASPARTIC ACID

  1. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13344
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    D ASPARTIC ACID


    JUST wondered if anyone has any medical background out there on endocrinology

    The reason i ask is because im currently on test replacement therapy , having an injection every 11 weeks .

    It seems the link between the pituitary gland and the testes has broken somewhere along the way so i aint producing enough test

    From what ive read this supp works on the pituitary gland to elevate test levels through the normal pathway

    However it is also supposed to work directly on the testes. So i would be interested to know if the testes contribute a smaller portion of the test increase and the bulk comes from the pituitary gland or vice versa or 50 :50.

    The reason im interested is because as the synthetic levels of test decline say weeks 7 8 9 10 etc , it could be boosted by taking this supplement and thereby levels remain constant.

    THANKS

  2. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78136
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    JUST wondered if anyone has any medical background out there on endocrinology

    The reason i ask is because im currently on test replacement therapy , having an injection every 11 weeks .

    It seems the link between the pituitary gland and the testes has broken somewhere along the way so i aint producing enough test

    From what ive read this supp works on the pituitary gland to elevate test levels through the normal pathway

    However it is also supposed to work directly on the testes. So i would be interested to know if the testes contribute a smaller portion of the test increase and the bulk comes from the pituitary gland or vice versa or 50 :50.

    The reason im interested is because as the synthetic levels of test decline say weeks 7 8 9 10 etc , it could be boosted by taking this supplement and thereby levels remain constant.

    THANKS
    I'm not a doctor, but i have some socially acceptable understanding in this area.

    Test produced from the testes come from the hypothalamus and pituitary gland; It's a CEO/worker relationship. The worker only works, if the command comes down from the CEO (hypothalamus/pituitary). I'm guessing, the "direct" work on the testes is either A). What you're taking is both stimulating the pituitary to excrete more test releasing messages and second, is also the actual and direct hormone message that tells the testes to produce more test; or B). It's stimulating the pituitary to excrete test releasing hormone messages and the direct work on the testes is something correcting the receptor sites which receives the test releasing hormone message.

    The term, normal pathway when it comes to endo is a bit ambiguous. Although there is a name for this pathway to the testes, the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, I believe, the pathway isn't like a very defined pathway such as an aorta to the heart. Hormones float along, everywhere, and they only cause a reaction when they come across the appropriate receptor sites, like legos or tetris, they all have a very specific fit to cause a reaction, but generally float around all over the place. Which is why you can test blood drawn from the arm and get readings about the gonads, because the hormones are everywhere.

    Also, I was unclear as to your last sentence:

    The reason im interested is because as the synthetic levels of test decline say weeks 7 8 9 10 etc , it could be boosted by taking this supplement and thereby levels remain constant.
    It seems you are speaking of two supplements. One, your synthetic test, which I presume is what's decline from weeks 7,8,9,10 etc and two, "this supplement." What is "this supplement?"

    Edit: "this supplement" is in the thread title, sorry. I see where you were going, because DA Acid supports the release of LH hormones. Honestly, I'd ask your doctor, because I'm weary of mixing real Rx drugs with other supps without real medical advice.
    Last edited by VolcomX311; 08-19-2010 at 04:27 PM.
    NSCA - CSCS
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,415
    Rep Power
    771849
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    11 weeks? That's a horrible dosing frequency. Your levels must be all over the place.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       

  4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,842
    Rep Power
    768803
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    11 weeks? That's a horrible dosing frequency. Your levels must be all over the place.
    its undecanoate, in theory it evens out after time

    http://www.andrologyjournal.org/cgi/...tract/23/3/419

    Its almost got US FDA approval. Nebido is the name
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,415
    Rep Power
    771849
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    its undecanoate, in theory it evens out after time

    http://www.andrologyjournal.org/cgi/...tract/23/3/419

    Its almost got US FDA approval. Nebido is the name
    That's highly interesting. Never seen this before.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,842
    Rep Power
    768803
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Its been available in europe (and through some UGLs) for quite a while now
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Advanced Member
    daft205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    53134
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%

    Yeah, I believe edwitt won a bottle and is gong to be logging it...I believel the trt dose is 1000mg once every 10-12 weeks, not sure how you'd run for bbing purposes.
  8. Advanced Member
    daft205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    53134
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%

    And to the op.. I think the addition of daa in the later weeks seems like a perfectly sound plan. Go for it!
  9. New Member
    aj power's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    258
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    23.02%

    I'm only new to it but over here in Australia undecanoate is sold as Reandron and so far I would say its a lot and I mean a lot more stable than sustanon!!! No crazy ups and downs just stable all the way through but in all honesty I do miss the up days and was wondering if the aspartic acid would give a boost ...

    So Corsaking are you going to bite the bullet and buy some or should I, lol
  10. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13344
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    I'm only new to it but over here in Australia undecanoate is sold as Reandron and so far I would say its a lot and I mean a lot more stable than sustanon!!! No crazy ups and downs just stable all the way through but in all honesty I do miss the up days and was wondering if the aspartic acid would give a boost ...

    So Corsaking are you going to bite the bullet and buy some or should I, lol
    i really am tempted -its about 25 over here for 80gms and i think its a dose of 3-4 gms so itll last 20 days at least which would fit in nicely for the latter end of my 11 week cycle.
  11. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13344
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Yeah, I believe edwitt won a bottle and is gong to be logging it...I believel the trt dose is 1000mg once every 10-12 weeks, not sure how you'd run for bbing purposes.
    how do you win a bottle(ampule) of testosterone undeconate -its a controlled drug ie steroid unless its blackmarket. However i dont think its got potential in the bb game as there is better out there.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
    By John.R in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 02:25 AM
  2. D-Aspartic Acid
    By cjllucky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 07:52 AM
  3. D-aspartic Acid
    By DoubleMint in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 01:23 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:45 PM
  5. D-aspartic acid
    By zombiemuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 11:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in