poor and low T

KAZISKING

KAZISKING

Awards
A while back i started feeling lethargic, depressed, no morning wood or libido either so i went to a urologist and had a full blood workup done. my results came back showing total T around 270 and free T around 5 so the doc prescribed me Testim. I used it for about a week and found it impossible to do properly while trying to take care of my 2-1/2 year old son. anyway, i stopped taking it and then a couple months later i was laid off. now im basically broke and feeling like ****. i know i have low T (hypogonadism) and really need injections (good luck finding a doc) to help me but im poor as dirt right now and have no extra money. what, if any, is the best way to boost my test naturally until i find a job again. im also intrested in HGH. is that a better route than the test injections? BTW, i had gyno as a teen and had to have it surgically removed and dont want that **** ever coming back. thanks all for reading my rant. thoughts :1zhelp:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
well hgh is a hell of a lot more than test. good luck though

KAZISKING

KAZISKING

Awards
thanks man. im not just pissin in the wind. i've had two blood workups done and both came back the same. im just looking for the best natural cost effective method out there to raise my T levels

nynone

nynone

Awards
A few things I've done to help raise natty test production:

-2g of Vitamin C daily (work up to it from 1g daily to 2g over the course of a couple weeks, and split up the dosage throughout the day)
-Wear boxers, as it keeps your testes at the best temperature
-pack on that muscle!

Not very good advice, but it helps lol. As far as the gyno goes, that does have a chance to come back if you're already prone to it (I would think you'd have a good risk of obtaining it again due to having it in your childhood). there's no guarantee of it returning, but you do have that risk since you are going to be artificially boosting your testosterone levels. And in doing so, your estrogen levels do increase with your T levels. Hopefully things turn out for you :)

nynone

nynone

Awards
Anytime. If you ever have questions about dieting, supps, whatever... feel free to pm me. Use your resources brotha! If I don't know the answer, I've got the sources to find out for you (long as it pertains to legal stuff of course lol).

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
You've got to get 3 things, which all together would be cheaper than hgh. HCG, Clomid, Nolva, and some natty t booster but the natty is just like a bonus.
You want to basically do about a 32 day course with them like this:

You want to do
2500iu of HCG every 4th day (8 injections total)
100mg Clomid ED split into 2 doses 50mg each.
20mg Nolva ED

This is going to skyrocket your LH levels as well as FSH to higher than average levels. This is going to send a **** load of reception from Testosterone, usually increasing it above your normal/natural levels. Don't worry about the desensitization from the HCG to the testes because the nolva actually counteracts that. You can look that up if you want more information. So this is going to bring your natural levels back hopefully, and then it wouldn't hurt to take supps like a natty t booster, zma, zinc, and eat and lift heavy so your test stays elevated.

I'm going to be doing this course soon as well except my test wasn't that low, it was 381 ng/DL total. But that's low for a 20 year old. Anyway right now i'm going to be doing 50mg clomid and 20mg of nolva ED for a month and then test my levels, if they aren't high enough, I'll go with the approach I listed above.

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
Oh and you might want to look into something called a zinger, supposedly it's like a zinc device that you wrap around your genitals and it has a small electric charge and actually boosts your test production. It gets the electricity from your sweat reacting with the zinc. I was looking into it possibly to take it if my natural levels don't return.

bomb402

Awards
Low dose test cyp is a good option. A guy here is having success with 15mg/ml cyp every 4th day.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Oh and you might want to look into something called a zinger, supposedly it's like a zinc device that you wrap around your genitals and it has a small electric charge and actually boosts your test production. It gets the electricity from your sweat reacting with the zinc. I was looking into it possibly to take it if my natural levels don't return.
That is the stupidest thing I have read all week.

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
A year supply (50 weeks) of 250mg of testosterone enanthate only costs about 250$ on the black market. If you're that desperate you can start there until you can get up to getting a job again and see a doc.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
A year supply (50 weeks) of 250mg of testosterone enanthate only costs about 250$ on the black market. If you're that desperate you can start there until you can get up to getting a job again and see a doc.
True, but you're 17 so I'm pretty sure you aren't even allowed in this section...

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
lol. you could go the steroid route but it won't fix your natural problem it'll only just cover the symptoms of low test. some doctors have had success with pulsing low dose of testosterone. if you're prone to gyno you could just take an anti-e like arimidex. i'd use hcg with the testosterone so that you are still boosting natural LH levels as well as increasing test. when you jump off the test you can continue the hcg with some nolva and clomid for about a month and see what happens.