Fungus is the true killer

brownhatter

Awards
Sadly in our world today doctors are to often nothing but pill pushers.
Sadly also few care to listen to the truth even when it right in front of their eye's.
American Doctors are brainwashed into think only one way .

This is so true when it come to new idea and even new research evidence like Fungus is the true killer .

I do not own any of these sites please people get informed about medicine and your health.

knowthecause(dot)com beside the great information lost 50 pounds following this guy advice ...
germannewmedicine(dot)ca/documents/cancer_is_a_fungus.html

superone

Awards
  • Established
Yep, parasites too, which all grow in an acidic environment, and from undigested food and especially animal proteins.

Too much sugar at one time, even from organic fruit can cause fungus/candida problems.

Not enough good bacteria, aswell.

bomb402

Awards
Fungus is an immune response from the body to an alkaline gut. Fungus is a symptom, not the cause. Usually gut alkalinity will cause parasite overgrowth and fungus. A lack of nerve energy and good bacteria causes it all. The good bacteria also produce nerve energy.

diesiel

Awards
So why are only a handful of people suffering? I fail to see how 'fungus' can destroy lives of 20 something year olds. Can't be the root cause.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Sadly in our world today doctors are to often nothing but pill pushers.
Sadly also few care to listen to the truth even when it right in front of their eye's.
American Doctors are brainwashed into think only one way .

This is so true when it come to new idea and even new research evidence like Fungus is the true killer .

I do not own any of these sites please people get informed about medicine and your health.

knowthecause(dot)com beside the great information lost 50 pounds following this guy advice ...
germannewmedicine(dot)ca/documents/cancer_is_a_fungus.html
I am seeing more and more patients with candida its scarey and also gluen intolerance. People that live in old houses need to have them check for black mold because it can cause alot suppression of mitochondrion and tax your antioxidents.