can a parasite in the body lower T?

mavven

Awards
Does anyone have any information on this subject and or has experienced it first hand. I have heard parasites are almost impossible to detect in the human body. is this true? And if you do have a parasite, can it affect ones testosterone levels?

bomb402

Awards
Hell yes it can drop your testosterone do next to nothing. Hell yes Quest Labs and Lab Corp do not pick up anything.

Madlib

Awards
How are we meant to try to detect parasites?

I did a stool culture and it came out fine.. I actually felt **** ever since I went to Istanbul, Turkey - I currently point the finger at Finasteride but I would like to check for parasites as best as I can.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
even yeast infections can mess up your test levels bad.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any information on this subject and or has experienced it first hand. I have heard parasites are almost impossible to detect in the human body. is this true? And if you do have a parasite, can it affect ones testosterone levels?
Causes intestinal inflammation resulting in malabsorption of the nutrients that are needed to make testosterone. I am working on several cases such as these and once you clear the infection, heal the adrenals, repair the damage of intestinal wall, replenshing good bacteria, and then remineralize the body depending on ones age will determine if the body will rebalnace it self. It also depends on how long the infection has manifested it self. You need to identify the parasite and i use a lab out of tempe arizona that has been crucial indentifying gut imbalances then providing proper medications suggestion to help rid them. Dr armin is awesome and have recommended several Dr's colleague of mine, and many others to him. Lab corp and quest are not sensitive enough because I had thread worms in my crap floating around and they never saw detected them. I even brought one of them to the dr to show him. Called me a nut case and it was speghetti. I told the moron I had not eaten any pasta or speghetti in months. He just blew it off.

Madlib

Awards
Causes intestinal inflammation resulting in malabsorption of the nutrients that are needed to make testosterone. I am working on several cases such as these and once you clear the infection, heal the adrenals, repair the damage of intestinal wall, replenshing good bacteria, and then remineralize the body depending on ones age will determine if the body will rebalnace it self. It also depends on how long the infection has manifested it self. You need to identify the parasite and i use a lab out of tempe arizona that has been crucial indentifying gut imbalances then providing proper medications suggestion to help rid them. Dr armin is awesome and have recommended several Dr's colleague of mine, and many others to him. Lab corp and quest are not sensitive enough because I had thread worms in my crap floating around and they never saw detected them. I even brought one of them to the dr to show him. Called me a nut case and it was speghetti. I told the moron I had not eaten any pasta or speghetti in months. He just blew it off.
Matrix I need to PM you, can you clear your inbox or something because apparently it is full.

Madlib

Awards
Do you know of any products that i could get hold of in Europe (UK) to wipe parasites?

Also, wouldn't stool examinations be the best way to try and find out if you have parasites?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Do you know of any products that i could get hold of in Europe (UK) to wipe parasites?

Also, wouldn't stool examinations be the best way to try and find out if you have parasites?
cloves, black hulls, woodworm are the main killers come in tinctures due to malabsorption.

Your good to go.
If you ass itches on a full moon then that is indication of worms indication.

Intellectual

Awards
@ Matrix, if there is any inflammation in the intestines causing malabsorption, will it show up under an intestinal x-ray? I have really bad weight loss (muscle wasting) and endo ruled out hormonal causes so I was referred to a gastro-entrologist because I have some stomach issues too. The gastro ordered an upper GI series test and small bowel follow through.

I'm thinking it might have celiac's but he told me there is no definitive test for it but I read online that there are some blood tests to check gluten antibodies.

BTW testosterone was borderline normal @ 12nmol (range 9-50nmol) but was told it was ok and didn't have to worry about it. I still think its incredibly low.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
@ Matrix, if there is any inflammation in the intestines causing malabsorption, will it show up under an intestinal x-ray? I have really bad weight loss (muscle wasting) and endo ruled out hormonal causes so I was referred to a gastro-entrologist because I have some stomach issues too. The gastro ordered an upper GI series test and small bowel follow through.

I'm thinking it might have celiac's but he told me there is no definitive test for it but I read online that there are some blood tests to check gluten antibodies.

BTW testosterone was borderline normal @ 12nmol (range 9-50nmol) but was told it was ok and didn't have to worry about it. I still think its incredibly low.
I had a guy food allergies low T corrected food allergies test went from 200 to 600. Still working on finetunning but he is so sexual aggressive it is nuts going from one extreme to the next ..

Celiac will not show up in 90% of blood serum.
I had a guy that suspected celiac and gluten sensitivity put on gluten free diet symptoms cleared up in a week ..SEnt to gastro to rule out with endoscopy..Said your perfectly fine..
Started eating wheat bread the next day and almost crapped him self an hour later. This is just one of the many cases where gastros are basically worthless.

I specialize in gut issues because i went through the same thing years of worthless and debliating health issue because dr's would useless and would not listen..

Madlib

Awards
cloves, black hulls, woodworm are the main killers come in tinctures due to malabsorption.

Your good to go.
If you ass itches on a full moon then that is indication of worms indication.
This is interesting, I remember when 'crashed' which I believe is down to Propecia, my ass was itching all the time and all around the groin area much more than usual. I had some white stuff about on my ass too.

It does make me wonder, maybe I got some sort of parasite. I fell ill in Istanbul, Turkey and it was after Traveling for 2 months in Egypt, and 5 days in tenerife. I had taken some antibiotics just before as well.. Hmmm.

But surely a parasite couldn't wreak the havoc it has with me? low libido, erectile dysfunction, fatigue etc.

Madlib

Awards
Here is what happened 4 months before I fell ill:

. I went to Egypt, and started on very low dose propecia as a last try to see if I could tolerate it. I spent time mainly in Cairo but also somewhere in the middle of nowhere and I was in the sea a lot. I spent 2 months in Egypt in total, and I quit propecia towards the end of the holiday. At this point I was feeling as healthy as ever apart from some depression/ anxiety and stress.

. I got back and had about 10-15 days at home, I noticed some red 'streaks' like blood lines on my penis a few times after ejaculation. But it always went away. I actually went to the doctors for some boils that I got on my buttocks, I used to get them when I was young, I took a week course of antibiotics.

. I went to Tenerife, Spain for 5 days where I drank a LOT of alcohol and ate a very bad diet. While I was there some problems began, penis felt somewhat 'dead' at times, and I developed bad itching around my groin and also my anus.

. I got back home, spent about 10 days at home and then went to Istanbul, Turkey where 7 days into the trip I fell ill with terrible sexual problems, difficulty urinating, sleep problems etc.

I have been bad ever since. I wonder If I should do something for parasites/candida just incase?

I did spent some time on horses at the pyramid's in egypt and I remember the inside of leg itching and developing this purple sort of 'cut' line down the inside of my left leg.

jrvswim

Awards
I just found I have pinworms....disgusting I know. Are pinworms enough to be considered a parasite that could lower testosterone? From what I have read they are nasty but relatively harmless.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
if its in your guts tummy colan, I rec taking wormwood for a few weeks but carful on dose it can make you feel a bit high.
make tea from wormwood.
PM me if you want link to bulk herb where i get from. (mostly othe therbs thow)

Bob Jones

Awards
I got sick about ten years ago, and have had chronic intestinal inflammation since. My doctor and test have cost close to $20,000. , but the simple thing were not checked. New doctor says that I may have absorption problems, but that is it. Any Info would be of help.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I got sick about ten years ago, and have had chronic intestinal inflammation since. My doctor and test have cost close to $20,000. , but the simple thing were not checked. New doctor says that I may have absorption problems, but that is it. Any Info would be of help.
I have already been through this on a personal level and feel that gut issues are so over looked are potentially at alot of root causes of adrenal and endocrine system imbalance due to hidden inflammation on the intestinal mucosa. I am pretty much an expert on the gut. I have team of top parasitologists, ND's and other medical experts that I consult from around the world which we all work as a team to help each other learn. When it comes to the gut I am extremely familar probably more then most GI dr's. There job is just to look up your ass and send you out the door. I look at the all parameters that affect gut and intervention of the CNS, hormones, immune system to identify what is really going on. Malabsorption issues, but why? Dr's just say you malabsorbing eat more..They have no clue ..

Bob Jones

Awards
I have already been through this on a personal level and feel that gut issues are so over looked are potentially at alot of root causes of adrenal and endocrine system imbalance due to hidden inflammation on the intestinal mucosa. I am pretty much an expert on the gut. I have team of top parasitologists, ND's and other medical experts that I consult from around the world which we all work as a team to help each other learn. When it comes to the gut I am extremely familar probably more then most GI dr's. There job is just to look up your ass and send you out the door. I look at the all parameters that affect gut and intervention of the CNS, hormones, immune system to identify what is really going on. Malabsorption issues, but why? Dr's just say you malabsorbing eat more..They have no clue ..
Thank i will try to get a doctor that can help.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thank i will try to get a doctor that can help.
BE better off trying to be struck with lighting because Dr's have no clue how to deal with these issues. I went to 30 and told me it was all in my head and was stress. That is why i specialize in these areas because traditional medicine has no clue on what is really going on. Since I have coleagues that are top parasitologists in the world in makes things so much easier to handle gut issues.