Tired of HRT

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
I"ve been on androgel 5mg a week, then 10, then some androderm patch for a while they both helped, but my kids getting exposed was a problem with the gel, and got bad rash on patch, right now on 1/2 cc a week of test cyp, and like the others it helps. But I'm just tired of injecting or gel, I"m a pill kind of guy.
Are there any natural supplements that really do anything to your test levels? 47 yo, test runs around 210 while not on anything....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I just came off TRT, but mine was injectibles. Came off due to blood work values. I'm currently using a combination of Drive/HGHUp/Free Test all from Applied Nutriceuticals as well as d-aspartic acid (currently the EST Propadrol). I'll have my 30 day bloodwork results Monday I believe. My test levels averaged around 250-260 before starting TRT a year and a half ago.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not go on shots?

Natural supps can help to improve free test, but not really total test in the long run (reverse feedback)

devon99

Awards
natural way

Its easy increase testosterone without gets,medications, injections,

use only natural stuff

On the past i suffered from low testosterone, I went from 298 to 540 in 8 weeks..

How
try the ball zinger , you can buy one on ebay, and do cycles of supplements (tribulus, tongat ali, zma, more info search on google "boost your low testosterone" you will find a site with the name of the supplements.

No medications, no side effects, all naturally..

I hope it helps.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Its easy increase testosterone without gets,medications, injections,

use only natural stuff

On the past i suffered from low testosterone, I went from 298 to 540 in 8 weeks..

How
try the ball zinger , you can buy one on ebay, and do cycles of supplements (tribulus, tongat ali, zma, more info search on google "boost your low testosterone" you will find a site with the name of the supplements.

No medications, no side effects, all naturally..

I hope it helps.
Is this for real?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I also came off of TRT - was on the gel at first and that got my DHT too high, and I just got sick of doing injections, plus my doc retired and the new docs that took over the practice looked at my level of 312 and said it wasn't low enough to get a script. I have been watching the DAA logs, thinking of giving that a try.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
What easy recommended is probably gonna be your best bet. You think you're tired off doing shots tho, you're not gonna get away with just taking one supp to increase test. You'll be taking multiple products multiple times a day. Where otherwise you would be doing one small shot once a week. That's something to think about as well. You could always try andriol. But the same thing you'll be taking fistfulls. Oh I just thought of something I forgot primordial performance has liqua-vade, I was thinning they only had their transdermal. I would look at their products I bet would help a lot. I use their trt stack after every cycle and I will never do pct without it. I net you could be nefit from their sustain, dermacrine, I see they have formestane liquavade, or even something like androhard. I would def take a look they have a d a$partic acid product as well.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I"ve been on androgel 5mg a week, then 10, then some androderm patch for a while they both helped, but my kids getting exposed was a problem with the gel, and got bad rash on patch, right now on 1/2 cc a week of test cyp, and like the others it helps. But I'm just tired of injecting or gel, I"m a pill kind of guy.
Are there any natural supplements that really do anything to your test levels? 47 yo, test runs around 210 while not on anything....
Pill kind of guy? Really? Too tired of injecting??? It takes a minute of your life a week!!

There is no OTC supp that will give you near same results!

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at Nebo / Reandron ... one injection every 10-14 weeks depending on what your Dr goes for I'm only new to it but so far so good although I am not sure of its availability your way.