Testim any opinions on it?

srobby90

Awards
I recently got a cool doc to look over my blood work for the last few months and she feels that my test is too low. Lately it's been around but usually under 400ng/dl and the reference range is 300-850. I told her that my previous doc said I was fine because I was in range, but she said at your age you should be significantly higher than that, so basically I hit the jackpot. Anyway, she offered me three choices testim, a pill, or the patch. She only offered the patch after I asked about it but said she wanted to start me off on testim.

Now as we all know injections seem to be the gold standard here and most doctors are hesitant to offer them to you. Since this was my first visit I didn't want to push the issue and I figured I would give the gel a run for a while and see how it works.

I was just wondering do any of you guys have any experience with testim or any other sort of cream/gel and whats your opinion on it. Thanks in advance.

srobby90

Awards
I have no qualms about injecting I just wanted to see if anyone had positive experiences with it. And like I said this was my first time meeting with this doc so I figure I'll just try it out and go back and say "this **** sucks it gets on my girl and patches give me irritation etc" but I was just asking for some feedback from people that have tried this ****.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I already told you.. Gels are sh!t.. Anyone that says otherwise is a puspus that wont inject...