WHAT DOCS PRESCRIBE THE HGH ALTERNATIVES? - AnabolicMinds.com

WHAT DOCS PRESCRIBE THE HGH ALTERNATIVES?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

WHAT DOCS PRESCRIBE THE HGH ALTERNATIVES?

I only know of 2 docs in the U.S. that are familiar with and prescribe the peptide secretagogue alternatives to HGH such as sermorelin, GHRP-6, etc.

Dr. John Crisler, DO
    Dr. Karlis Ullis, MD

Does anyone know of any other docs?

If these peptides are as great as all these links claim, why aren't ALL the anti-aging docs and clinics using them regularly instead of HGH?

According to Crisler, GHRP-2, GHRP-6 are listed as supplements.

2. New Member

sermorelin was so popular in the past there are probably many around who do. When the cheap compounded GH from China disappeared, the docs had to find something to give their clients.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

My doc suggested Ipamorelin and Mod GRF 1-29 (which is really just Sermorelin anyways). Though, he's a sports doc, not an anti-aging doc. He's also suggested to me to buy Deca on the street rather than writing me a script because it's cheaper that way. Peptides are considered research chemicals, not medical drugs or pharmaceuticals. I think most docs prefer prescribing HGH because it's a known variable, it works right away, most people are only dosing it once a day, and above all, it costs more. It's no secret that pharmaceutical companies give kick backs to doctors who prescribe their products.

I have a friend who is a pharmaceutical sales rep, he sells a ridiculous amount of osteoporosis drugs to nursing homes. These drugs cost an arm and a leg, and he will flat out tell you that just supplementing with vitamin d and calcium does the same benefit in closed trials. So, why do the docs there continue to prescribed the expensive drug? The pharmaceutical company gives them things like free plane tickets, box seats at sports games, I'm sure there's some monetary compensation as well. It's just the nature of the beast.
    •   

4. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mcs5309 View Post
    I only know of 2 docs in the U.S. that are familiar with and prescribe the peptide secretagogue alternatives to HGH such as sermorelin, GHRP-6, etc.

Dr. John Crisler, DO
    Dr. Karlis Ullis, MD

Does anyone know of any other docs?

If these peptides are as great as all these links claim, why aren't ALL the anti-aging docs and clinics using them regularly instead of HGH?

According to Crisler, GHRP-2, GHRP-6 are listed as supplements.
    DR overbeck will prescribe it provided that there is a medical need for it based upon urinary testing not serum.. Some times dialing in other hormones will rebalnace gh levels. I have seen this happen alot of time in our clincal setting.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Doctors Prescribe HGH?
    By pittguy578 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 12:48 AM
  2. Looking for doctor in california to prescribe HCG
    By akiravp82 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 02:46 AM
  3. How to convince doc to prescribe HCG?
    By paradigmer in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 04:37 PM
  4. Any Drs in S. California who prescribe hCG?
    By LeanGuy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 12:25 AM
  5. How Drs Decide What Drugs To Prescribe?
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 03:28 PM