Nizoral 2% and ED ??
- 08-03-2010, 10:15 AM
- 08-05-2010, 04:43 PM
I don't know... but does Nizoral even work? I was looking into this also.
- 08-05-2010, 04:49 PM
I believe Nizoral has a localized effect so it shouldn't cause any problems like ED. I have been using it for a while and haven't noticed anything to that effect.
08-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Does it help with the hairloss? I would assume yes since you are still using it.
08-05-2010, 06:05 PM
I am just finishing a cycle of tren stacked with androhard. I have been using Nizoral 1% otc, eod. I am pretty shutdown, but definitely do not have ed. I saw signs of hair shedding on my second day but it went away immediately, and have had no problems the whole cycle. The last time I did a cycle of tren, I noticed a little hair shedding the whole cycle. And that was without the andohard. So this makes me believe that it might have helped. I also used Toco-8 the whole cycle, which could have also helped. I never have used 2%, but I would imagine that it would work even better. I just didn't find it necessary for me.
08-05-2010, 08:44 PM
Yeah, I am using the 1% as well and although it doesn't make a tremendous difference its definitely noticeable.
09-15-2014, 03:37 AM
Sorry to bump.
Do people still use nizoral?
Was thinking about using the 2%. It doesn't cause ED? How do you guys use it, every other day?
Similar Forum Threads
- By charger71 in forum OTC DrugReplies: 6Last Post: 12-05-2007, 11:24 AM
- By charger71 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2007, 11:54 PM
- By vicmack777 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-24-2005, 10:05 AM
- By John Smeton in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-25-2004, 05:01 PM
- By Tiabin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2004, 03:11 PM