I am responding to zinc

Hope

Awards
Hi all,

Here is my background.

I am 22yr old male suffering from low testosterone which got detected last year.I am vegetarian and my diet is always crap.Most of the time i eat cheese,peas,milk and beans only.I am always trying to lose weight because of my binge eating,i lost and gain 7-10 kilos countless times.I am also a chronic masturabtor(2-3 times a day).My testosterone was always in the 220-250ng/dl range and i felt like dead but,since i added 50mg zinc acetate to my diet,i feel great.I have not masturbated since last month and today my testosterone level jumped to 351 ng/dl.I am still sleeping late and in calorie deficit.I am now getting acne.I know 350ng/dl means nothing because it is not free testosterone but i am feeling better.My question is''Can i safely up my levels to 600 range'' with better diet.

These are my last year numbers

Total testosterone-235.6ng/dl (241-827)

Free testosterone-9.3pg/ml (5.5-42)

LH-4.15mlU/ml (1.5-9.3)

FSH-3.18mlU/ml (1.4-18.1)

Estradiol-7.0 (11.6-41.2)

LH/FSH ratio-1.418 (0.0-5.0)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't really tell if this is serious, cause we really have no concern of how many time you whack off, but if so.

Here is a tip, go eat a damn steak. A vegetarian diet isn't rich in many minerals that are pertinent to a solid male hormonal makeup. We were given both K-9s and Molars for a reason. Embrace your omnivore heritage and eat some cow.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually looking at your numbers, I see your estro is low... where you on anything at the time to lower it? Also, did you get thyroid numbers?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

Here is my background.

I am 22yr old male suffering from low testosterone which got detected last year.I am vegetarian and my diet is always crap.Most of the time i eat cheese,peas,milk and beans only.I am always trying to lose weight because of my binge eating,i lost and gain 7-10 kilos countless times.I am also a chronic masturabtor(2-3 times a day).My testosterone was always in the 220-250ng/dl range and i felt like dead but,since i added 50mg zinc acetate to my diet,i feel great.I have not masturbated since last month and today my testosterone level jumped to 351 ng/dl.I am still sleeping late and in calorie deficit.I am now getting acne.I know 350ng/dl means nothing because it is not free testosterone but i am feeling better.My question is''Can i safely up my levels to 600 range'' with better diet.

These are my last year numbers

Total testosterone-235.6ng/dl (241-827)

Free testosterone-9.3pg/ml (5.5-42)

LH-4.15mlU/ml (1.5-9.3)

FSH-3.18mlU/ml (1.4-18.1)

Estradiol-7.0 (11.6-41.2)

LH/FSH ratio-1.418 (0.0-5.0)
By wacking off all the time you are depleting your levels of nutrients and also neurotranmitters imbalances causing excessive stress to your body. Self stimulation is sympathetic system. Having your partner do it is parasympathetic system. I be looking at other issues such as adrenals and thyroid and nutrinets as well as other hidden stressors. binge eating is a sign of stress disorder and you most likely use one bad habit to substitute the other which is not good as well. I have worked on cases similar to yours alone and with proper lifestyle changes, few supplementation you can get your self back to balance with out TRT. You need to stay away from that as much as possible because you are too young and the cause needs to be identified not treat it with a drug.

Hope

Awards
Actually looking at your numbers, I see your estro is low... where you on anything at the time to lower it? Also, did you get thyroid numbers?
No,i am not on anything plus that test is 1 year old.Please tell me about thyroid test and others to get.

@Matrix:I am using edging technique.

George l

Awards
By wacking off all the time you are depleting your levels of nutrients and also neurotranmitters imbalances causing excessive stress to your body. Self stimulation is sympathetic system. Having your partner do it is parasympathetic system. I be looking at other issues such as adrenals and thyroid and nutrinets as well as other hidden stressors. binge eating is a sign of stress disorder and you most likely use one bad habit to substitute the other which is not good as well. I have worked on cases similar to yours alone and with proper lifestyle changes, few supplementation you can get your self back to balance with out TRT. You need to stay away from that as much as possible because you are too young and the cause needs to be identified not treat it with a drug.
How is there a difference between self stimulation and having your partner do it

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
How is there a difference between self stimulation and having your partner do it
I am dealing right now with several cases of sexual exaustion which are just simple automonic imbalances caused by over stimulation of your CNS. Most of these people have adrenal imbalnaces as well as thyroid may be tweaked from the stress resulting in high rt3/t3 ratios which is commonly seen. So many drs have no clue on how to properly treat these issues because they never look for the root cause of them in first place.