Bloodwork good but libido is low

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
All, went to the Dr. recently because my libido has been really low. It's usually pretty good and I'm willing and ready when my wife is, but recently if I had to choose between good sex and good nights sleep, I'll choose sleep. That wasn't the case as little as a year ago, but recently it's getting worse. By the way, I'm 37 in a semi-stressful job. So, with that I went to the Dr. and got bloodwork done hoping the results would be low so I could start TRT. But my results were pretty good:

LH - 3.1 (1.7 - 8.6)
FSH - 5.6 (1.5 - 12.4)
Testosterone, Serum - 816 (280 - 800)
Androstenedione - 52 (44 - 186)
Cortisol - 15.5 (2.3 - 19.4)
Prolactin - 5.3 (4.0 - 15.2)
Estradiol - 30.2 (7.6 -42.6)
Progesterone - 0.4 (0.2 - 1.4)

So, with my results I'm starting to think it's mentally but I'm hoping not. Or maybe it's age related. You guys have any advice.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am 37 years old and on stressfull job,and tried perform by AI works great,hit me up in 10 minutes!!!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I am 37 years old and on stressfull job,and tried perform by AI works great,hit me up in 10 minutes!!!
Thanks for the response raulob72. I might give that a try. I've been reading pretty good things about AndorHard and Sustain Alpha too regarding the libido dept.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
All, went to the Dr. recently because my libido has been really low. It's usually pretty good and I'm willing and ready when my wife is, but recently if I had to choose between good sex and good nights sleep, I'll choose sleep. That wasn't the case as little as a year ago, but recently it's getting worse. By the way, I'm 37 in a semi-stressful job. So, with that I went to the Dr. and got bloodwork done hoping the results would be low so I could start TRT. But my results were pretty good:

LH - 3.1 (1.7 - 8.6)
FSH - 5.6 (1.5 - 12.4)
Testosterone, Serum - 816 (280 - 800)
Androstenedione - 52 (44 - 186)
Cortisol - 15.5 (2.3 - 19.4)
Prolactin - 5.3 (4.0 - 15.2)
Estradiol - 30.2 (7.6 -42.6)
Progesterone - 0.4 (0.2 - 1.4)

So, with my results I'm starting to think it's mentally but I'm hoping not. Or maybe it's age related. You guys have any advice.
Estrodial is wrong one should be sensitive (3-70)
Cortisol looks descent but needs to have adrenal cortisol saliva done to verify your levels during the day time. Alot of people burn cortiosl during day time leaving little left rest of the day. your thyroid and vitamin D levels where never check. I suggest you pm me and get in touch with Dr overbeck who takes insurance to look to see what could be the cause of this issue. We will look at areas such as gut, food sensitity, brain chemistry, environmental toxins. I have had people that had depression that were allergic to milk once identified and removed depression went away. You need to dig deeper and not except its in your head as an answer untill all the variables are ruled out. Your thyroid was never even checked properly as well as many other issues.