Bloodwork after fatigue again

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I have done a bloodwork last week because my strong fatigue from last year went back, here are the results, what do you think?
I am a man of 38 years old.

Hemoglobin ............................... 13.8 g/100ml <- Low

Iron ....................................... 212 ug/100ml <- high
Ferritine .................................. 132 ug/l

Cholesterol, Total...................... 1.49 g/l <- low
Triglycerides............................. 0.53 g/l
HDL ........................................ 0.47 g/l
LDL ......................................... 0.77 g/l

Cortisol, AM.............................. 16 ug/dL

TSH......................................... 1.1 mUI/L

Testosterone, Serum.................. 7.51 ng/mL
Estradiol................................... 43.1 pg/mL
DHEA-S.................................... 583 ug/dl

Vitamin D, 25-OH........................ 23.80 ng/ml <- low

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Probably being over in england where most of my clients are <20 ng/ml this would not suprise why you are feeling like crap. I also suspect you have fat malabsorption issue with cholesterol that low which could be affecting your testosterone and other hormone production. Iron being high may just be consumption of alot of red meat and also some iron supplements. I would have your dr run more complete iron panel to check further for hemochromatosis to rule it out. I would also look at total t4 and t3 along with free t4 and ft3, reverse t3 and also tsh tpo tgab to rule out hypothyroidism. Before touching thyroid I would work on bringing vitamin D levels up to 80-90% of the top range because this some times kicks the body into a natural production of thyroid, adrenal and hormones. 2,000 ius will not do crap if you want to get well avoid the pitfalls. PM me for details.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Probably being over in england where most of my clients are <20 ng/ml this would not suprise why you are feeling like crap. I also suspect you have fat malabsorption issue with cholesterol that low which could be affecting your testosterone and other hormone production. Iron being high may just be consumption of alot of red meat and also some iron supplements. I would have your dr run more complete iron panel to check further for hemochromatosis to rule it out. I would also look at total t4 and t3 along with free t4 and ft3, reverse t3 and also tsh tpo tgab to rule out hypothyroidism. Before touching thyroid I would work on bringing vitamin D levels up to 80-90% of the top range because this some times kicks the body into a natural production of thyroid, adrenal and hormones. 2,000 ius will not do crap if you want to get well avoid the pitfalls. PM me for details.
the funny thing is that I am leaving in the south of France where we have almost 300 days of sun per year but it is true that I do not expose myself to the sun as I have a lot of nevus and a light skin (my origines are from Poland).

Can it be that since my hormonal values are high that I use most of my cholesterol for it and this would cause fatigue as I don't have enough cholesterol for energy. If I remember carnitine uses cholesterol to provide energy to cells, correct?

If it is fat malabsorption, I remember that I did a test 6 years ago with electricity sent into your body and the guy told me that my pancreas is low responding meaning that it does not work correctly, so maybe I should see how to improve hte function of my pancreas but I don't know how...

Al least, thank for your comments Matrix, really appreciated.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I was wordering if my fatigue/ lethargy is not due to Sesamin, I am taking 1 or 2 g a day...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I was wordering if my fatigue/ lethargy is not due to Sesamin, I am taking 1 or 2 g a day...
I had a client that puzzled 20 different dr's and labeled him as a basketcase hypochrondriac. Eventually he ended up on my door step When asked he started feeling like crap it was a while after started seasmine. After researching ingredients, I later found out that he was allergic to seasame seed oil. He ended up with fatty liver which eventually work it self out. He T levels when from 200 to 700 once he was rebalanced.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I had a client that puzzled 20 different dr's and labeled him as a basketcase hypochrondriac. Eventually he ended up on my door step When asked he started feeling like crap it was a while after started seasmine. After researching ingredients, I later found out that he was allergic to seasame seed oil. He ended up with fatty liver which eventually work it self out. He T levels when from 200 to 700 once he was rebalanced.
I have stopped it and feel better now...