Shutdown Symptoms

bomb402

Awards
I am just curious what the symptoms of shutdown were for you guys and how long they lasted? I've been on 10% T cream for about a week and have noticed transient testicle pain, pain in the center of the brain especially if I miss a dose, and watery ejaculate.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Most folks cant nut at all in shutdown. Your testiculars stop making baby batter

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Most folks cant nut at all in shutdown. Your testiculars stop making baby batter
REALLY?

Guess either im the exception or Im not shutdown after 4 weeks on SD... Cuz I blew a peter north load yesterday

sorry if that was TMI lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually shutdown is the shutdown of the hpta- which produces testosterone- not semen

Although Im pretty sure semen production is lowerd too when one is shutdown

Symptoms can include- depression, lethargy, muscle loss, no sex drive things to this nature

I am in my 7th day of pct right now- I still have no sex drive (Expected until about week 3 maybe after pct as I am taking clomid which can suppress libido) I do not have any other symptoms of shutdown sooo GREAT SUCCESS!

bomb402

Awards
So then how do men on TRT bust a nut? Does "shutdown" end and exogenous testosterone stimulates something or what is the idea here?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no exogenous testosterone DOES NOT stimulate the hpta (human pituitary testicular axis) which is what produces testosterone

TRT is a hormone replacement and if it did stimulate anything men wouldnt be on it for the rest of their life

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
come on people... semen is not made in your balls... just sperm...