Votes: 10 31.3%
  • 1x per Week

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Less than Once a Week

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

bomb402

Awards
I used to do that, let me know how long those 3 a days last for you lol.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much every other day or so. I want it as much as I am physically capable of. My job is stressful because I have to deal with stupid fukks all day.. And bringing that home is hard. Normally can snap out of it and into some booty but some days i just wanna eat and crash

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
oh wait im not on trt oops........

my bad i didnt read it right.. see its one of those days im already delirious ;)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im on trt and want it daily. that surely doesnt mean i get it daily lol

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
I sometimes use it as a cardio substitute.....:bigok:

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I sometimes use it as a cardio substitute..... :bigok:
I'm definitely my leanest while I have a gf :bigok:

I'd say 1-3x per day, or a good 2-3hr session when time permits. On trt, and this number fluctuates depending on e2.

bomb402

Awards
Please include info on if you can actually bust a nut or it is water or what and your TRT dosage/type patch injection gel. Thanks - all for our group forum research purposes no homo.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much every other day or so. I want it as much as I am physically capable of. My job is stressful because I have to deal with stupid fukks all day.. And bringing that home is hard. Normally can snap out of it and into some booty but some days i just wanna eat and crash
"you must spread reps before giving to Southern, again.

Man, you took the words right out of my mouth.

I gotta say DAA has made a little easier to get gears in motion :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you dont' want it every single day, multiple times per day....get checked out or your on cycle

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Please include info on if you can actually bust a nut or it is water or what and your TRT dosage/type patch injection gel. Thanks - all for our group forum research purposes no homo.
If HCG is part of the protocol, then yeah the nuts are working well.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
"you must spread reps before giving to Southern, again.

Man, you took the words right out of my mouth.

I gotta say DAA has made a little easier to get gears in motion :)
LOL.. thanks bro. Yeah Im a horn ball but lately I have been putting in 50 hours and that just adds up to wanting to rest at home. When I get at it, it is very vigrous, and i put in some serious work lol... Im 25, just a couple years ago I might as well have walked around with no pants on lol

if you dont' want it every single day, multiple times per day....get checked out or your on cycle
I agree and disagree. I want it, just sometimes dont have the energy for it lol you'll get there bro LOL

bomb402

Awards
So when shutdown happened while getting on TRT you guys noticed a libido drop but then libido came back?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If people need TRT, why would their libido drop? Their libido is already down in the first place...... People get a rise in libido on TRT unless they have e2 problems or are on too low of a dose.

Also, hcg keeps the nuts from shuttin down. it's a normal part of a trt protocol. Check out many people's protocols here..

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I usually want it daily, but once I get it a couple days in a row my drive is down, until I don't have it again for a few days.