Poll: How often do you have/want sex on TRT?

How Often do You Want Sex?

1. How Often do You Want Sex?

How often do you want sex on TRT?

2. Im not on TRT, but 3 times a day, every day..

3. I used to do that, let me know how long those 3 a days last for you lol.
    •   

4. Pretty much every other day or so. I want it as much as I am physically capable of. My job is stressful because I have to deal with stupid fukks all day.. And bringing that home is hard. Normally can snap out of it and into some booty but some days i just wanna eat and crash
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

5. oh wait im not on trt oops........

my bad i didnt read it right.. see its one of those days im already delirious
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

6. im on trt and want it daily. that surely doesnt mean i get it daily lol

7. I sometimes use it as a cardio substitute.....

8. Quote Originally Posted by JIXXER View Post
    I sometimes use it as a cardio substitute.....
    I'm definitely my leanest while I have a gf

I'd say 1-3x per day, or a good 2-3hr session when time permits. On trt, and this number fluctuates depending on e2.

9. SEX, any place, any time, anywhere, right now!

10. Please include info on if you can actually bust a nut or it is water or what and your TRT dosage/type patch injection gel. Thanks - all for our group forum research purposes no homo.

11. what is TRT ?

12. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Pretty much every other day or so. I want it as much as I am physically capable of. My job is stressful because I have to deal with stupid fukks all day.. And bringing that home is hard. Normally can snap out of it and into some booty but some days i just wanna eat and crash
    "you must spread reps before giving to Southern, again.

Man, you took the words right out of my mouth.

I gotta say DAA has made a little easier to get gears in motion

13. if you dont' want it every single day, multiple times per day....get checked out or your on cycle

14. Quote Originally Posted by hexstatic View Post
    what is TRT ?
    ever heard of google?

15. Quote Originally Posted by bomb402 View Post
    Please include info on if you can actually bust a nut or it is water or what and your TRT dosage/type patch injection gel. Thanks - all for our group forum research purposes no homo.
    If HCG is part of the protocol, then yeah the nuts are working well.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    if you dont' want it every single day, multiple times per day....get checked out or your on cycle
    What he said !

17. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    "you must spread reps before giving to Southern, again.

Man, you took the words right out of my mouth.

I gotta say DAA has made a little easier to get gears in motion
    LOL.. thanks bro. Yeah Im a horn ball but lately I have been putting in 50 hours and that just adds up to wanting to rest at home. When I get at it, it is very vigrous, and i put in some serious work lol... Im 25, just a couple years ago I might as well have walked around with no pants on lol

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    if you dont' want it every single day, multiple times per day....get checked out or your on cycle
    I agree and disagree. I want it, just sometimes dont have the energy for it lol you'll get there bro LOL
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

18. So when shutdown happened while getting on TRT you guys noticed a libido drop but then libido came back?

19. If people need TRT, why would their libido drop? Their libido is already down in the first place...... People get a rise in libido on TRT unless they have e2 problems or are on too low of a dose.

Also, hcg keeps the nuts from shuttin down. it's a normal part of a trt protocol. Check out many people's protocols here..

20. I usually want it daily, but once I get it a couple days in a row my drive is down, until I don't have it again for a few days.

21. Once a week - if that. My TRT needs to be fixed .