Has anybody here been helped by a good doctor from the UK?

I currently suffer from a few problems which may have been brought on by using finasteride. I am currently dealing with my local GP who isn't the most understanding of my symptoms. I haven't tried to blame finasteride too much or anything like that, I have focused on the symptoms and asked for help and suggested things that I should maybe check up on. I just need someone that is open minded and ideally understands horomones/ andrology etc a good neurologist or endo would be best.

Thanks in advance