HCG QUESTION PLZ HELP

akiravp82

Awards
Long story short , my doctor prescribed me 500iu daily of hcg, feeling great for the first month libido,energy,morning erections, now after one month it just stopped working out of no where? what da heck is going on im really confused? E2 is in check around 20 pg/ml using arimidex for that, and i just opened up a fresh vial of HCG so i konw its not bad or nothing like that, and no i didnt shake it or nothing like that nothing wrong with the HCG, E2 is in check so what da heck is going on? i dont want to mention my doctors name but hes one of the top doctors talked on this board so i trust him into giving me 500iu daily, so any ideas guys?

chocomilk

chocomilk

Awards
500iu daily for a month?

What are you on some sort of natural testosterone replacement therapy?

I don't know why it would stop working.

Hypothetical, I don't know if injecting 500iu of hCG every single day into a male for a year would still have the same effect as the first dose. Figure that out. Maybe you're wearing it out if it hCG has the property to stop working with prolonged usage.

weierstrass

Awards
What do you mean it stopped working? Was this confirmed through blood tests or is this based on the return of symptoms? Please explain.

There is nothing wrong with that dosage for HCG monotherapy. I'm curious though, is HCG monotherapy something YOU wanted to try or did the doctor suggest this?

RichTan

Awards
I'm on 250iu daily. My test level was slightly below 300 before taking hcg. I will be getting my blood tested again in august. My doc says I should be able to reach 600 Testosterone. I've been using it for about 2 months now. I'm lifting more; improved mood. I also am eating more good stuff....peanuts,almonds,fish,vegs.... It seems to be working; however, I go thru periods of a few days where it seems to stop working. I think it is usually related to fighting off a cold. Sometimes I will get stuffy or dizzy and I can tell it isn't working well. Libido also drops on those days.

What is your test level before taking it? Age?

akiravp82

Awards
i havent get any blood tests to confirm it but i feel like crap now , my testicles got small again, morning wood is gone, energy is gone , i feel even worst before i started HCG , estrogen is fine not to high around 20 pg/ml , my HCG supply is fine new batch not shaken nothing like that, so im really confused why this is happening right now

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are some days where I don't wake up with wood, some days where I have low energy, some days where I feel like crap... that's just life. The only real evidence you have for it not working is small balls. My balls swell right after taking 250iu. Try another batch, talk to your doctor, it could be anything.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i havent get any blood tests to confirm it but i feel like crap now , my testicles got small again, morning wood is gone, energy is gone , i feel even worst before i started HCG , estrogen is fine not to high around 20 pg/ml , my HCG supply is fine new batch not shaken nothing like that, so im really confused why this is happening right now
Im thinkin too much HCG? I wouldnt know though.. Just seems odd.

akiravp82

Awards
Im probly going to take a break for two weeks then try again at a much lower dosage, i just hope to god i didnt fry my leydig cells =/

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im probly going to take a break for two weeks then try again at a much lower dosage, i just hope to god i didnt fry my leydig cells =/
Ya, thats what im hoping you didnt do.. Maybe 1000IU total a week mon and thurs injections?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are you even doing that much anyways what's the purpose? Because you have low test?

akiravp82

Awards
Wasnt supposed to be a long term protocol, just a protocol for a few months to regrow my testicles, then after that once my testicles were full grown we were going to reduce the dosage significantly , but before we could even finish this protocol it messed me up and now im confused on what happened to me.

weierstrass

Awards
You did not fry your leydig cells. Stop worrying about that. Cenegenics gives way more HCG than your getting and they have no such problems. Shippen also gives high doses of HCG to some of his patients.

Without blood tests there is no way of knowing what happened to you, but I do know that HCG monotherapy does not have the same subjective benefits that regular trt has. This has been reported by several physicians who treat hypogonadism. I would keep this is mind.

I wonder why you didn't just go on regular trt (injections or gel) and add in HCG on top of it. Any reason why not?

akiravp82

Awards
I first wanted to see if the HCG was going to be enough for TRT without going on gels or injections , at the beginning when the HCG was working it probly raised my TT by only 200 points from 350 ng/dl to 550 ng/dl although i felt alot better than before it still isnt enough and will probly need to combine HCG + injections in the near future, i hope ur right when you say i didnt fry my leydig cells, is it possible i might of permantly fryed a portion of them though?

3djedi

Awards
How do you know your e2 is fine if you haven't had any labs?

3djedi

Awards
I believe hcg will cause rise in e2. You need to have labs done to see what is going on.

akiravp82

Awards
ive had labs only for E2 its at 20 pg/ml E2 is fine problem lies somewhere else

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Things will fluctuate, even on HCG, even on TRT. When messing with the brain, balls and estrogen levels, there's a lot it could be.

Im not a doctor, so maybe he has is reasons. But LH is pulsatile, so a constant (or rising) level of LH seems like it's gonna cause weirdness. Ask him if it's ok to stop everything for a week and let it clear your system. Then add the HcG, then Adex back in seperately to see what's doing what. See if he agrees.

You felt great in the beginning for lots or reasons. It was a situation your balls hadnt seen in a while and they started to work, your system got flooded with Test, which is always a good thing, then everything leveled off...This is simplistic, but you get the idea.

Lets look at the first week: HcG has a 5 day life, if memory serves. So, Monday:500iu/HcG, Tues, 400+500, Wed 300 400 500, Thursday:200 300 400 500 Friday: 100 200 300 400 500, Saturday: Same as Friday...levels off with 1500iu of Hcg in your system.

Then there's also Pituitary shutdown. Like the balls do from AAS, the pituitary gets a signal to stop working from HcG.

Are you on HCG for a Testicular or a Pituitary problem, i.e. what is the origin of the problem? Im guessing Pituitary, otherwise HcG would not be effective at all and you'd be on TRT already.

I'm gonna put this forth because it has worked for me: HCG affects the testes positively, but shuts the Pituitary down even harder. I noticed this when taking AAS and HcG, balls were fine but I still felt like hell.

Clomid is not as dramatic in effect as HcG, but works from the Pituitary. (unless you have a pituitary tumor or have had surgery that ablated the area and stopped it from working). So pulsing Clomid works great at keeping the area sensitive and functioning as much as it can in your situation.

Im NOT making recommendations, just mentioning what worked for me: A couple weeks on HcG, then a week off, then a week of Clomid 50mg a day. Does me good. Gets the brain working, gets the balls working, gets to rest, then back at it.

Just my .02. Or it could be as simple as the Adex.
Adex burns me out bigtime after a short while, kills libido and raises bad cholesterol. Id ask for Aromasin. Also hard on the libido when overused, but less effect on Cholesterol and the only AI that doesnt have an E2 rebound. Just sayin'

akiravp82

Awards
Hey brenn thanks for the reply, im actually secondary hypgonadism but that being said HCG only added 200 points my TT and had my TT at around 550n ng/dl maybe a tad higher , that already made me feel alot better than before but still wasnt enough, then HCG just completely stopped working, but hopefully like i said im just going to take a break with it and hope that i didnt fry my leydig cells, in the near future ill probly being doing injections + HCG since HCG along is not gonna be enough.