I have a script for Test Cypionate. Now what to do????

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I have been watching this site for a while but I'm still new here. I'm hoping that some of the guys here that are in the know can advise me. I have been lifting since 1982 and I'm still in good shape with 8% body fat. But, my T level fell and my doctor put me on 100mg of testosterone cypionate every five days. My score went from 280 to over 750. Woo hoo!! But, like most guys I want more. Between superdrol, epistane, phera, tren (Dione) ect, what can I stack with it and do I need to run an AI with it or afterwards???

Thanks in advance for those helping this old man stay on this side of the hill!!!

bomb402

Awards
Find another doctor and get 200 mg and inject 100mg every 3 days. Some guys here have prescriptions for like 500mg a week cypionate lol. OR just get a cream and go town with it. The problem is that long term high levels will just destroy your liver enzymes and you'll get lots of estrogen, joint problems, and prostate pain. You should have no problem getting whatever you want done with T levels of 750 though I would think. I haven't had my levels tested though so I don't know how high my T is on the cream.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
search blast and cruise my friend

vudoo

Awards
+1 on the blast. Don't waste time/money with the oral junk.

weierstrass

Awards
I have been watching this site for a while but I'm still new here. I'm hoping that some of the guys here that are in the know can advise me. I have been lifting since 1982 and I'm still in good shape with 8% body fat. But, my T level fell and my doctor put me on 100mg of testosterone cypionate every five days. My score went from 280 to over 750. Woo hoo!! But, like most guys I want more. Between superdrol, epistane, phera, tren (Dione) ect, what can I stack with it and do I need to run an AI with it or afterwards???

Thanks in advance for those helping this old man stay on this side of the hill!!!
Yes, like everybody has said: Blast and cruise.

You could up your dose a bit to 150mg every five days and see if you feel any better or add in some HCG, but upping your dose too much and sending your T levels into the supraphysiological range is not good long term.