I know I have heard a lot of people say don't go to endos. I am pretty much going to use him to get blood work done, and this is where I need help from guys like Janz and Matix. What blood tests should I ask him to perform.
I wrote down these symptoms and am just going to hand it to him (tired of explaining to regular md's what I am feeling) tomorrow and see what he says.
1. No sex drive (No desire to have sex, difficulty having erection)
2. mood swings (feel extremely irritable)
3. Heart palpitations & sometimes irregular beating.
4. Joint and bone aches.
5. Puffy nipples, puffy chest. (If you look in my profile, you will see blood work from 2 years ago, my estradiol was at 37 I believe)
6. Strange feeling in my neck and throat, almost if there is a lump in my throat.
7. Dizziness (occasionally)
8. Acne (Severe at times)
9. Muscle loss and fat gain (have always been solid and muscular, now feel loose and flabby even when I lift a lot)
10. Extremely oily skin to the point where i have to wash my face 5-6 times a day
11. Headaches (This recently started happening)
12. Have been bruising easily
13. Tremors (shaking)
14. Extreme difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep.
16. can't breath well out of my nose and has been progressively been getting worse.
17. My thinking throughout the day is foggy/cloudy
That about sums up what I put on my list for tomorrow.
What blood work should I be trying to get this Dr. to perform?
Thanks in advance for your help I hope you guys respond in the morning because my appointment is at 12:15 noon EST.