New here Lab test question?

homer80

Awards
Hi,

I am not an athlete but am an active person 47 years old 6' 165 lbs and have just had some labs done because of fatigue I have been experiencing and was wondering if someone could give me some insight. I have read some threads here and there seems to be alot of knowledge. Labs as follows:

TSH 4.6 range .34-5.6
FT4 .74 range .61-1.12
FT3 2.7 range 2.5-3.9
Estraidol 10 range 20-75
Progest .33 range .10-.84
Testost 167 range 175-781
Ftestost 3.9 range 6.8-21.5
Dhea 92 range 95-530
Hgb 13.1 range 14-18
Hct 37.3 range 42-52
RBC 4.13 range 4.4-6.0
plate 164 range 140-440

Many other vitamins, minerals, WBC etc have been tested and are all in normal ranges. These are the ones that stick out.. Have talked to two Docs and one says 50mg natural test cream daily, 25mg dhea oral 3x per week and Gonadotrophin injections 2 x per week plus 30 mg armour thyroid.... the other one says 10 mg natural test cream with 30 mg Dhea in it per day and 30 mg armour thyroid. Quite a difference I thought. Any input would be greatly appreciated, alan

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get on test injections... No cream!!! Try to get 150mg cyp a wk.. Really gotta persuade your doc, and im sure you could because your levels are terribly low...

homer80

Awards
Thanks for the reply,

Yes they are terribly low and my testosterone was 450 dhea 200 a year ago. Why no cream may I ask? Is it just not potent enough. I was also wondering if I should have the Pituitary hormones checked? This is all very confusing to me, I have been feeling quite ill and don't want to make a mistake by taking the wrong treatment or overlooking something. I am not sure if I trust my doctors on this if they are so far apart on their plans. I need to find someone who can figure this thing out and just not throw things at it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cream is inconvenient. Its hard to get the right/best dosing for you. You may experience DHT problems. Injecting is so much smoother for you, more convenient and you usually get a decent dose..

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
see a urologist, ask for trt, tell him you will do what he wants for a month to naturally raise test, get tests , if you fail again, get test shots.

wooo

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
see a urologist, ask for trt, tell him you will do what he wants for a month to naturally raise test, get tests , if you fail again, get test shots.

wooo
Your thyroid sucks and it affecting absorption of testosterone creame.
Ask dr to swtich to 100 mgs shot taken (50 mgs) bi weekly with 250 hcg day before as starting point then monitor e2 and shbg, totaltestosterone in 4-5 weeks then once this is set properly then look at the thyroid as it may actually speed up by TRT. 150 mg is way too much to start out on and can cause more problems then anything right off the bat. Start lower you can usually increase. After 4-5 weeks if e2 is high then use adex to help lower e2 to around 20 range on the e2 senstive.

homer80

Awards
Thanks for all the input, I can pursue this a bit more confidently now. I really appreciate it.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the input, I can pursue this a bit more confidently now. I really appreciate it.
Glad to help
people just need to be educated so they can educate dr who are willing to listen. That is basically my job.

homer80

Awards
Hi, I have had a few more things tested and would like to have some help with it...

Prolactin 3.42 (2.6-13.1)
LH 1.43 (1.24-8.62)
FSH 3.23 (1.3-19.3)
Gn-RH 7.1 (4.0-8.0)
Free test 7.0 (6.8-21.50
DHEA 105 (95-530)
TEST 381 (175-781)

I posted some labs a little while ago and decided do some more testing before starting therapy, so any insight on these numbers would be greatly appreciated