MY dads bloodwork.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
My father, about 56, just had bloodwork done. He has many issues and in fact is disabled. Been that way for 12 years, severely injured, almost died a few times from it.

Thing is he is on constant medication(morphine, and tons of other pills).

Well his recent blood test showed him having test at 56L on a 250-1100 range....yeah pretty low.

But on top of that his C-Reactive Protein was out of range at 1.1(over) my question is what are the effects of that?

I do not know if my father could endure HRT, his body has been through hell and he is on blood thinners often and he is weak and at risks of clot....so I fear he can never be treated.

But I was wondering what effects too much C-Reactive protein can cause?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
My father, about 56, just had bloodwork done. He has many issues and in fact is disabled. Been that way for 12 years, severely injured, almost died a few times from it.

Well his recent blood test showed him having test at 56L on a 250-1100 range....yeah pretty low.

But on top of that his C-Reactive Protein was out of range at 1.1(over) my question is what are the effects of that?

I do not know if my father could endure HRT, his body has been through hell and he is on blood thinners often and he is weak and at risks of clot....so I fear he can never be treated.

C reactive protein is a marker for hidden inflammation and it is elevated in many conditions such as heart and cardio vascular disease, diabetes, depression. To lower it one would use fish oils. How was his lipid profile.
Inflammation is probably coming from depression and also his systemic inflammation. where is your father located out. If you are in the northeastern area you can Pm me and I will give you a referal to a good HRT dr. Your dad needs to be medically treated other wise you could end up loosing him in a few years from CVD which is related to low testosterone. Lower T = higher mortaility rate. I would also look at his thyroid with ft4 ft3 rt3 levels as well. If he needs help feeel free to pm me.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
C reactive protein is a marker for hidden inflammation and it is elevated in many conditions such as heart and cardio vascular disease, diabetes, depression. To lower it one would use fish oils. How was his lipid profile.
Inflammation is probably coming from depression and also his systemic inflammation. where is your father located out. If you are in the northeastern area you can Pm me and I will give you a referal to a good HRT dr. Your dad needs to be medically treated other wise you could end up loosing him in a few years from CVD which is related to low testosterone. Lower T = higher mortaility rate. I would also look at his thyroid with ft4 ft3 rt3 levels as well. If he needs help feeel free to pm me.
Thank you for the info, even if its kinda scary.

He has died several times in the last 10 years thanks to his injuries and complications.

he does not have a lipid profile, but I told him to ask for one. He has been on morphine for 12 years(doc was Overdosing him for 5, damn bastard of a BWC doctor was doping his patients, and it put my dad in the hospital finally, and he barely made it). And at some points has been on something like 25 medications a day. He has personally cut it back now down to very little, even his morphine patches he has cut back to the point where he can bear it. He wants freedom from it all and to feel good again.

That being said I really dont WANT to see his lipid profile.....

He also has a swollen prostrate I believe he said.
His T3 levels were in range, I forget if the T4 was on there. Probably was, but only the Test and the C-reactive protein were out of whack.

Thanks for the insight, he has been through alot, even been suicidal. Really needs another chance. When I seen his Test level I was pretty sure that is one of the main things holding him down.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the info, even if its kinda scary.

He has died several times in the last 10 years thanks to his injuries and complications.

he does not have a lipid profile, but I told him to ask for one. He has been on morphine for 12 years(doc was Overdosing him for 5, damn bastard of a BWC doctor was doping his patients, and it put my dad in the hospital finally, and he barely made it). And at some points has been on something like 25 medications a day. He has personally cut it back now down to very little, even his morphine patches he has cut back to the point where he can bear it. He wants freedom from it all and to feel good again.

That being said I really dont WANT to see his lipid profile.....

He also has a swollen prostrate I believe he said.
His T3 levels were in range, I forget if the T4 was on there. Probably was, but only the Test and the C-reactive protein were out of whack.

Thanks for the insight, he has been through alot, even been suicidal. Really needs another chance. When I seen his Test level I was pretty sure that is one of the main things holding him down.
prostate is mostily from low T issue and high e2 imbalance that will swell the prostate. Your dad has been through PTSD big time and his body is in total chaos. If he is to get back to balance he needs to have proper help and adrenals be first place to start because I am sure they are fried and then just may be getting endocrine system tuned up he may be able to come of some of the meds as well. just possible. If he wants that second chance then you know where to find me..

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

56L on a 250-1100

Give him 10grams of Androgel/day

If he can take injections

give him

T-shot=25units=50mg/EOD=175mg/week

EOD everyOtherDay

Report back (month after that routine)

better

PM me, I do not monitor this board much