Minoxidil and wrinkles

Have you noticed advanced skin aging with Minox?

• I have used Minoxidil for a while and have not noticed advanced skin aging.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I have used Minoxidil and noticed increased skin aging during its use.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Rogaine on and off for almost 2 years now, it works great but I have noticed wrinkles on my forehead getting worse to the point I thought was suspicious, somehow I stumbled across a link, doctors dont recognise it but there are studies linking minoxidil to decreased collagen synthesis.

All you have to do is google "minoxidil collagen" to see the studies.

And here is a good thread on it: Hair Loss Help Forums - Minox side effect, and some are permanent?

Any1 else noticed this?

weierstrass

Awards
I didn't notice much of anything from minoxidil. It didn't help or hurt me. Thanks for posting that link though. I was considering giving it another try sometime; now, I'll just stay away from it.

imdave

Awards
Look 5years younger in 5minutes

I have been using Rogaine on and off for almost 2 years now, it works great but I have noticed wrinkles on my forehead getting worse to the point I thought was suspicious, somehow I stumbled across a link, doctors dont recognise it but there are studies linking minoxidil to decreased collagen synthesis.
Hello, I don't have idea about Rogaine and it's effect but I know how to make one look 5years younger in 5 minutes, would you like to know?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello, I don't have idea about Rogaine and it's effect but I know how to make one look 5years younger in 5 minutes, would you like to know?
LOL let me guess. I bet all you have to do is Pm Imdave and you will give or I should say sell us the magic ingredient. Ha you should of made your hande PMdave because they dont have IM on here.

imdave

Awards
LOL let me guess. I bet all you have to do is Pm Imdave and you will give or I should say sell us the magic ingredient. Ha you should of made your hande PMdave because they dont have IM on here.
@Jstrong20

Yes, i am sharing how a new technology able to slow down the stages of aging by attacking the source of aging in a genetic level, i don't know if I could post a link here for the video

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well you can't sell stuff here unless you are a sponsor. If its just info or a study you can probably post it.

imdave

Awards
Well you can't sell stuff here unless you are a sponsor. If its just info or a study you can probably post it.
Ok, I could share the technology

but since I am newbie here I could not post the link

here is my email: ddj_community@ yahoo.com . . . for those who want the link