Low Testosterone, low SHBG, low GH, high prolactin and high estradiol

Estrogosky

Awards
Hi everybody,
I am writing here after having investigated into my libido, T problem for more than 2 years now and not having been able to fix the symptoms (endo says I am normal)
From what i have read you seem to be very knowledgeable about this issues and your opinion would be very important for me. It all started with me feeling very tired especially in the morning and realising i did not have any morning wood anymore.

Blood test first clarified I was suffering from Hashimoto hypothyroidism, I am on 75mcg of levothyroxine since 6 months now and feeling much less tired, but my libido problems are still there. I am in UK, 33yo, 168cm and 71 Kg, with 24% fat, trying to eat healthy and in normal amounts (avg 1800 calories per day) without excluding any basic nutrient (maybe low carb).Latest blood tests:
TSH 0,7 (taking levothyroxine)
FT3 3,91 pg/ml (2,7-5,7)
FT4 13,6 pg/ml (7-17)
Total T 300 ng/dl (170-800)
FSH 6,8 Mu/ml (1,8 – 17)
LH 2,8 Mu/ml (1,4 – 12,7)
SHBG 20,5 nmol/l (27-92)
Estradiol 53 pg/ml (<50)
Prolactin 12 ng/ml (2-13)
Cortisol 89 ng/ml (85-260)
ACTH 17 pg/ml (9-52)
DHEA-S 3173 ng/ml (350-4300)
IGF -1 154 ng/ml (90-492)
GH 0,04 ng/ml (0,05 – 5)
OH Vit D 26,3 ng/ml (30-100)

Prolactin has always come out at top of the range/slightly out of max limit so I have done a pituitary MRI. Everything is normal. Then I have checked prolactin curve at 15m intervals, stayed at 10 ng/ml over 1 hour, so i guess that is my “normal” level.
I have checked Insulin curve and the base was 5,3 McUI/ml, and raised to 16,7 after 90 minutes to fall back to 4,7 after 180 minutes, which was considered normal to exclude insulin resistance but i think i am used to a low carb diet and cannot exclude insulin resistance as the problem (i cannot tolerate alcohol/sufffer terrible headache next day, did not use to be like that)

I have checked glucose curve together with insulin and the base was 99 mg/dl, 84 mg/dl after 90 minutes and 69 mg/dl after 180m

Given low LH with low T I have done a GNRH test and pulse and amplitude of LH and FSH resulted normal and reacted normally to the injection.

My GH is also low...

I am followed by supposedly very good endocrinologist and their diagnosis is that my T is low but since shbg is low as well the Free T is enough to get the system going and since testicle normal size etc they do not suggest T replacement therapy.

Unfortunately i have the symptoms of low T.
I would not like to do T replacement myself because I am fertile and would like to stay so. Doctors just proposed me to get PDE5 but i have more a libido problem to solve first!

Never taken any illegal substance /AAs , max was creatine for maybe total 3 months in my life

Over multiple tests i have done in the last 2 years there are some constant results: T is always at 300, shbg is always at 20, prolactin always at 10>, cortisol normally high (this test is an exception i believe), DHEA-s always towards top end of range, GH always very very low, Vit D always around 25

In these two years i had small windows of well being and good libido and was waiting for the blood test to confirm that maybe my T had gone up, but was never the case. So i started to think that is not only T, but estradiol or other things which drives libido etc. Probably when i felt better wasn t for higher T, but rather for lower Estradiol.

3 years ago i was running very often and dieting (low carb) and reached a weight of 63 Kg, since then i have gained 8 Kg, most of it being fat.

The way i put on this weight is: stressful lifestyle, alcohol, eating out and especially a 3 months period at 3000 calories and weights lifting in May-June-July 2008. I had never done weight lifting before but in May 2008 i gave it a try and i went from 65 to 70Kg in just 2 months supplementing with only protein an creatine (and fat!).

After that i experienced a further deterioration of libido,my idea is that:
1) I wasn’t genetically gifted with high T, my body structure and fat % tells me that (never seen my abs)
2) I have stressed my system extremely over the last 3 years, both physically and at work (my working hours are very volatile and can go up to 100 hrs a week for as long as 2 -3 months in a row), driving up my cortisol up, also poor sleep lowered my GH
3) Hypothyroidism lowered my shbg, Free T raised (had period of incredible hair growth and libido in March 2008)
4) Total T had to decrease to keep Free T in check
5) The increase in weight + stress drove up estradiol and prolactin
6) I am now in a vicious circle where high estradiol and prolactin and low GH are keeping my T down and cannot lose weight/fat

Given this idea that i will discuss with the doctor as well, what do you think about my plan:
1) Try to lose weight (but is incredibly difficult to lose weight for me given my endo profile of low thyroid, low T! Do you have any advice?also...i am not obese, my BMI is 24)
2) Ask doctors for some kind of aromatase inhibitor to keep estrogen down for a period so that i can lose weight (how long can i take them? It would help me to lose weight?)
3) Change my lifestyle/work? Apparently all my system is out of whack and maybe i need to rest
4) what else?

Thanks a lot!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hi everybody,
I am writing here after having investigated into my libido, T problem for more than 2 years now and not having been able to fix the symptoms (endo says I am normal)
From what i have read you seem to be very knowledgeable about this issues and your opinion would be very important for me. It all started with me feeling very tired especially in the morning and realising i did not have any morning wood anymore.

Blood test first clarified I was suffering from Hashimoto hypothyroidism, I am on 75mcg of levothyroxine since 6 months now and feeling much less tired, but my libido problems are still there. I am in UK, 33yo, 168cm and 71 Kg, with 24% fat, trying to eat healthy and in normal amounts (avg 1800 calories per day) without excluding any basic nutrient (maybe low carb).Latest blood tests:
FT3 3,91 pg/ml (2,7-5,7)
FT4 13,6 pg/ml (7-17)
FSH 6,8 Mu/ml (1,8 – 17)
SHBG 20,5 nmol/l (27-92)
Estradiol 53 pg/ml (<50)
ACTH 17 pg/ml (9-52)
GH 0,04 ng/ml (0,05 – 5)

Prolactin has always come out at top of the range/slightly out of max limit so I have done a pituitary MRI. Everything is normal. Then I have checked prolactin curve at 15m intervals, stayed at 10 ng/ml over 1 hour, so i guess that is my “normal” level.
I have checked Insulin curve and the base was 5,3 McUI/ml, and raised to 16,7 after 90 minutes to fall back to 4,7 after 180 minutes, which was considered normal to exclude insulin resistance but i think i am used to a low carb diet and cannot exclude insulin resistance as the problem (i cannot tolerate alcohol/sufffer terrible headache next day, did not use to be like that)

I have checked glucose curve together with insulin and the base was 99 mg/dl, 84 mg/dl after 90 minutes and 69 mg/dl after 180m

Given low LH with low T I have done a GNRH test and pulse and amplitude of LH and FSH resulted normal and reacted normally to the injection.

My GH is also low...

I am followed by supposedly very good endocrinologist and their diagnosis is that my T is low but since shbg is low as well the Free T is enough to get the system going and since testicle normal size etc they do not suggest T replacement therapy.

I would not like to do T replacement myself because I am fertile and would like to stay so. Doctors just proposed me to get PDE5 but i have more a libido problem to solve first!

Never taken any illegal substance /AAs , max was creatine for maybe total 3 months in my life

Over multiple tests i have done in the last 2 years there are some constant results: T is always at 300, shbg is always at 20, prolactin always at 10>, cortisol normally high (this test is an exception i believe), DHEA-s always towards top end of range, GH always very very low, Vit D always around 25

In these two years i had small windows of well being and good libido and was waiting for the blood test to confirm that maybe my T had gone up, but was never the case. So i started to think that is not only T, but estradiol or other things which drives libido etc. Probably when i felt better wasn t for higher T, but rather for lower Estradiol.

3 years ago i was running very often and dieting (low carb) and reached a weight of 63 Kg, since then i have gained 8 Kg, most of it being fat.

The way i put on this weight is: stressful lifestyle, alcohol, eating out and especially a 3 months period at 3000 calories and weights lifting in May-June-July 2008. I had never done weight lifting before but in May 2008 i gave it a try and i went from 65 to 70Kg in just 2 months supplementing with only protein an creatine (and fat!).

1) I wasn’t genetically gifted with high T, my body structure and fat % tells me that (never seen my abs)
2) I have stressed my system extremely over the last 3 years, both physically and at work (my working hours are very volatile and can go up to 100 hrs a week for as long as 2 -3 months in a row), driving up my cortisol up, also poor sleep lowered my GH
3) Hypothyroidism lowered my shbg, Free T raised (had period of incredible hair growth and libido in March 2008)
6) I am now in a vicious circle where high estradiol and prolactin and low GH are keeping my T down and cannot lose weight/fat

Given this idea that i will discuss with the doctor as well, what do you think about my plan:
1) Try to lose weight (but is incredibly difficult to lose weight for me given my endo profile of low thyroid, low T! Do you have any advice?also...i am not obese, my BMI is 24)
2) Ask doctors for some kind of aromatase inhibitor to keep estrogen down for a period so that i can lose weight (how long can i take them? It would help me to lose weight?)
3) Change my lifestyle/work? Apparently all my system is out of whack and maybe i need to rest
4) what else?

Thanks a lot!
Vitamin D deficiency will affect insulin resistance which can cause
Your nutrient deficient probably from lack of proper diet and supplementation
metabolic syndrome is most likely the key with adrenal imbalance that are hidding and need to get further explored. Low ferritin levels are probably there as well. I need more clincal data to even know where to start with a case like this
Estrogen is not high enough to off set LH signal
Your a good converter buit also look at rt3 levels as well.
Prolactin is high due to low thyroid , b-6 and zinc - natural aromatise
getting vitamin D up can increase testosteorne on its own in some people and may off set the insulin issues. Vitamin D also stimulates igf-1 receptors

For more help fee free to PM me.

You have all the right tools now you just hav to know what to do with them for fine tuning and no adex will be needed once you get things in balance.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Hi everybody,

FT3 3,91 pg/ml (2,7-5,7)
FT4 13,6 pg/ml (7-17)
FSH 6,8 Mu/ml (1,8 – 17)
SHBG 20,5 nmol/l (27-92)
Estradiol 53 pg/ml (<50)
ACTH 17 pg/ml (9-52)
GH 0,04 ng/ml (0,05 – 5)

My GH is also low...

4) what else?

Thanks a lot!
The Matrix does this stuff for living.
If you are able, get his help.
Many, most of what I know I have learned from HAN (The Matrix) and others.

I just add my own flavor to your story, and usually, I like to be specific as best as I can.
I am not a doctor.
=======================================================
Hashimoto
75mcg of levothyroxine
FT3 3,91 pg/ml (2,7-5,7)
FT4 13,6 pg/ml (7-17)
ACTH 17 pg/ml (9-52)
GH 0,04 ng/ml (0,05 – 5)
DHEA-s always towards top end of range, GH always very very low, Vit D always around 25

================================
I am in UK, 33yo, 168cm and 71 Kg, with 24% fat,-----loose body fat, get to 15%
Insulin- 5,3 McUI/ml
Glucose-99
=================================
Never taken any illegal substance /AAs ,
FSH 6,8 Mu/ml (1,8 – 17)
have done a pituitary MRI. Everything is normal
SHBG 20,5 nmol/l (27-92)
Estradiol 53 pg/ml (<50)

I am followed by supposedly very good endocrinologist-----good yes, but could be improved
OTOH, you are probably first guy from UK that can say good things about endo.

===================================================
===================================================
Vitamin-D-take 10000iu/day
First two weeks take 20000iu/day

Lugol's solution 1dropperfull/EOD
do that until you finish 2fl oz vial, approx 9-12 months
That should chelate/replace any fluoride or bromides that you may have in places where iodine should be.
Next vial do 2 dropperful/week

Good ACTH(48-55) your is low
You also have low cortisol

You should take care of your adrenals first before you can eat thyroid hormones (T3)
the 75mcg-T3/day may not be doing good enough work with low cortisol.
Before you can support adrenals, you should have basic general mineral, vitamins etc support.
In USA I have Spectracel.com
Do tests there and I am done.
Check with them if you could have their tests done.
That would be three tests there:
#1. comprehensive-nutritional-panel (Spectracel-5000)
http://www.spectracell.com/micronutrient-testing-comprehensive-nutritional-panel/

#2. LPP™ Lipoprotein Particle Profile
#3. HS-Omega-3® Index
http://www.spectracell.com/product-specs/

Or ask your endo for this type of tests in UK

After you have basics,
you will have to support your adrenals with Cortef=Hydrocortisone(HC)

30-40mg/day divided
10mg/wakeup + 10mg/3hrs latter + 10mg/4hrs latter

Before you start on HC, stop current 75mcg-T3 for 2-3 days
Start on 30-40mcg-HC (and continue)
day latter 25mcg-T3
next day 50mcg-T3
next day 50mcg-T3
next day 75mcg-T3

You will have to recheck your thyroid indicators
with better supported adrenals your TSH may be close to zero

Eventually your goal is to suppress TSH~0
If need be you can go to 100mcg-T3/day
=======================================================================

There is something fishy about your SHBG test or possibly population where your lab is located is higly screwed.
You list
SHBG 20,5 nmol/l (27-92)

SHBG=20.5 is close to perfect, lets leave it like that.

in my lab, and other labs the ranges for SHBG are diffeent
SHBG(17-54)

Laboratories derive their ranges from population that they serve.
If population is mostly sick you get what you got.
==========
You do have some kind of pituitary problem, regardless of the MRI.
Redo MRI a year latter.

FSH 6,8 Mu/ml (1,8 – 17)

I would expect LH higher and prolactin lower.
There is not much you can do abou it now, just watch it.

You will need to reduce your high E2 using
Arimidex(pills)(script)=Anastrozole(liquid)(internet)=Liquidex(liquid)(internet)

Personally I can get script for Arimidex but I use liquid.
It have to be divide into tiny portions, hard or impossible with pills.

It is hard to figure out dose size, but I think this shoud do:

Anastrozole=0.1mg/EOD
=========
Lower, more proper E2 should also raise your TotalTestosterone.
It will be higher but not enough for what you need.

I suggest that you use on EOD (EveryOtherDay) schedule

Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate (200mg/mL)

T-shot=25units=50mg=175mg/week
HCH-shot=150iu
Anastrozole=0.1mg/EOD

Do all three one day next day free.

Use these needles for
T shots
HCG shots
HCG mixing
AI dispensing

BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b
---------------------
When supplementing testosterone watch:
iron, Ferritin, Hg, Hct,
---------------------

There is more to health and testing then you posted.
Post all tests that you have done in last 5-10 years.
You may get more comments.

If you like, you may use these services to post files or pictures.
http://imageshack.us/
http://www.2shared.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Goal of testosterone supplementation

#1 to get SHBG(15-25)

#2 to get BAT~575 (on test from Quest)
BAT-BioAvailableTestosterone
or
when Quest is not used
FreeT(300-350) on this chart

http://www.andropause.org.uk/nomo_tas.pdf

----------
If SHBG>25
aim at BAT~650
or FreeT~400
high BAT should get SHBG lower
newer use Danazol or Stanozolol (Winny)

if SHBG<15
aim at BAT~350
or
FreeT~250

fixing thyroid, glucose/insulin helps getting SHBG into better range, up or down
---------------
=========================================

My own Goals
DHEAs(500-640)mcg/dL(13.55-17.34)µmol/L
Progesterone(0.9-1.2)ng/mL
Pregnenolone(> 100ng/dL)
Estradiol, (25-29)pg/mL
Estrone
do not use Anastrozole if possible or minimize its use
BATest(342, 460-575)ng/dL------------stay around 342 if you need more than 1.5mg/week Anastrozole to control E2
DHT(60-90)ng/dL (I am active when it gets over or under this range)
RT3(0.12-0.32)nmol/L=(7.8-20.8)ng/dL=(78-208)pg/mL(( Ron Rothenberg, MD 10-16ng/dL) 09:22 show http://progressive.uvault.com/pd1005/UCP091/03Rothenberg/player.HTM
TotalT3 in upper 1/3 range (June09 LEF magazine)
FreeT3~400pg/dL or higher if TotalT3 goal not reached, but not higher than 450
TotalT4>bottom of range
FreeT4 rather low
Oral temperature (36.25 - 36.80)C = (97.25 - 98.24)F (no sinus or oral infections)
Ferritin(100-150), but Hg & Hct are firt priority
###

Estrogosky

Awards
Thank you very much for your reply and helping, unfortunately i can't PM you since i am a new user

I have measured ferritin only once in january 2009, a long time ago, it was fine at 230 ug/L (30-400)

I am going for a series of blood test next week and will ask for RT3 as well and post the results here

I have ordered some Vitamin D 5000 IU pills, i will start taking them soon

On the adrenal issues: how should i approach that? saliva test seems pretty unreliable and endo would not look at them! I have done them once, will try to find them and send here

I have been under periods of high cortisol/stress , as i said i work long hours, poor sleep a lot of stress and this might have depleted them together with poor diet. As i said though, most of the tests i have done showed high cortisol and high aCTH, only the last one i posted showed the opposite.

Over the last days i have had a carbs "hangover": had 200g pasta for dinner(not normal for me) and next morning woke up with stomach ache, dry skin, watering eyes, bad breath, tachycardia/palpitation, dizziness....

But my insulin/glucose tests are fine, only seems i can go into mild hypoglycemia (69 reading at 3 hrs). Can it be that i have excess insulin all the time? especially carbs hangover happened because insulin spiked since not used to carbs loading?

Also, i have noticed greatly diminished tolerance to alcohol: i drunk only 2 vodka tonic on friday at a party and i woke up with incredible headache which lasted all day on saturday. is not normal for the little amount i have drunk

Also, 4 weeks ago i have started this suppleemnt called alpha male (among other things includes vitex agnus castus), thinking that the problem was prolactin and this would help to lower it and raise testosterone (test i posted are from March 2010)

I have instead not noticed any improvement...seems a pretty useless supplement or that prolactin is not the problem

I guess i should try supplementing just 2 things: vit d (i bought D3) 10000 a day and zinc (50 a day)

I am constantly stuck inside buildings and see sun light only in the weekend could be that i miss sun!

On estradiol, you might be right because sometimes has come out low, some others high....maybe is not the problem. In terms of amount of aromatase conversion...i have 25% fat and a nice layer of fat on the belly but...i am not obese at 24 BMI...

I am having this meeting with the endo (italy, not in the uk) on the 7th June and would be good to be able to go there and ask them for alternative solutions to their proposed PDE5....

Infact with low T PDE5 is pretty much useless, i have tried it, does not improve pleasure nor quality of...

Let me know what you think
Thank you very much for this!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much for your reply and helping, unfortunately i can't PM you since i am a new user

I have measured ferritin only once in january 2009, a long time ago, it was fine at 230 ug/L (30-400)

I am going for a series of blood test next week and will ask for RT3 as well and post the results here

I have ordered some Vitamin D 5000 IU pills, i will start taking them soon

On the adrenal issues: how should i approach that? saliva test seems pretty unreliable and endo would not look at them! I have done them once, will try to find them and send here

I have been under periods of high cortisol/stress , as i said i work long hours, poor sleep a lot of stress and this might have depleted them together with poor diet. As i said though, most of the tests i have done showed high cortisol and high aCTH, only the last one i posted showed the opposite.

Over the last days i have had a carbs "hangover": had 200g pasta for dinner(not normal for me) and next morning woke up with stomach ache, dry skin, watering eyes, bad breath, tachycardia/palpitation, dizziness....

But my insulin/glucose tests are fine, only seems i can go into mild hypoglycemia (69 reading at 3 hrs). Can it be that i have excess insulin all the time? especially carbs hangover happened because insulin spiked since not used to carbs loading?

Also, i have noticed greatly diminished tolerance to alcohol: i drunk only 2 vodka tonic on friday at a party and i woke up with incredible headache which lasted all day on saturday. is not normal for the little amount i have drunk

Also, 4 weeks ago i have started this suppleemnt called alpha male (among other things includes vitex agnus castus), thinking that the problem was prolactin and this would help to lower it and raise testosterone (test i posted are from March 2010)

I have instead not noticed any improvement...seems a pretty useless supplement or that prolactin is not the problem

I guess i should try supplementing just 2 things: vit d (i bought D3) 10000 a day and zinc (50 a day)

I am constantly stuck inside buildings and see sun light only in the weekend could be that i miss sun!

On estradiol, you might be right because sometimes has come out low, some others high....maybe is not the problem. In terms of amount of aromatase conversion...i have 25% fat and a nice layer of fat on the belly but...i am not obese at 24 BMI...

I am having this meeting with the endo (italy, not in the uk) on the 7th June and would be good to be able to go there and ask them for alternative solutions to their proposed PDE5....

Infact with low T PDE5 is pretty much useless, i have tried it, does not improve pleasure nor quality of...

you got mail..buddy

Estrogosky

Awards
Also, i have just found my salivary cortisol tests done long before starting with levothyroxine supplementation (dec 2009). Endo would not take this seriously, they ignored it. Lab called me to say they checked results multiple times.Wonder whether i should repeat this test now

Date of Sample Collection: 13/7/09
Time Awoke: 07:10

Analytical Results:
Testosterone <46pg/ml* 46-285
Oestradiol 1.7pg/ml <3.4
DHEA 130pg/ml* 150-620

Cortisol <0.2ng/ml* Range 1.5-15 Time 7:10
Cortisol 9.2ng/ml 1.5-15 7:40
Cortisol 5.7ng/ml 1.5-15 8:10
Cortisol <0.2ng/ml* 0.30-5.0 11:30
Cortisol 0.7ng/ml 0.30-5.0 17:00
Cortisol 2.9ng/ml* 0.20-2.5 22:00
Cortisol <0.2ng/ml 0.20-2.5 00:00

*This value lies outside of the reference range of our laboratory.Results are provided for research and informational purposes only. Alone they are insufficient for the diagnosis, monitoring or treatment ofdisease states. This requires additional testing plus interpretation of analytical results within the context of clinical symptoms by a qualifiedmedical practitioner. Results are expressly not to be used as a substitute for personal consultation with your Doctor.

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Your estradiol, although not excessively high, may still be supressing your LH to some degree. Treat that, and your LH may come up, thereby increasing testosterone production.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Your adrenals are in bad shape.
Stressfull life and poor diet will kill you.
You will have to change that, medicines will go only so far.
You need hydrocortisone, see my first post about proper way to use it.
You need slew of minerals vitamins etc, but what you actually need have to be figured out by testing.
Taking blindly lots of pills will not work.

Do not eat Vitex or AlphaMale
or
any prohormones type supplements.
They may work for a week or two and drain whatewer energy you still have left.

Make sure that you are getting enough sleep, 8hrs min.

/

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
Hi, seems there are lots of problems here...

1. About pasta, are you sure you are not allergy to something? I can't stomach pasta either, but I am a chinese anyway. :p

2. I took Mucuna Pruriens before bed to lower prolactin sometimes. It should be much cheaper than alpha male, if you buy it from an aryuveda shop.

3. I didn't have morning wood often since 25, but that doesn't bother me as long as i can erect lol. Well, I tried some tongkat ali or so which gave me morning wood again, but seems there is tongkat ali in alphamale too and it didn't work for you?

4. Yeah, I agree you should sleep well and eat well first. But sometimes you can't be picky on your job (especially at this bad timing). Try to eat better first, take enough protein, lower carb and bad fat. Maybe go to see a qualified herb doctor or chinese medicine doctor. There are quite some medication for sexual hormone related tiredness.

Estrogosky

Awards
Amazing enough got my tests after 3 weeks of alpha male and gaining 1.5 kilos.

Over the 3 weeks before the test i felt really weak and zero sex drive but....the test shows highest testosterone ever and relatively fine estradiol and vit d!

how is this possible!???if it is alphamale....i would be surprised and anyway i did not notice any difference (i actually fell weaker..) than when i had 300 ng/dl test

28/05/2010
Glucose 4.9 mmol/L (-*-) (3.9 - 6.0)
Free Thyroxine (FT4) 18.6 pmol/L (--*) (9.0 - 22.0)
Free triiodothyronine (FT3) 4.90 pmol/L (--*) (2.63 - 5.70)
Thyroid Stimulating H. (TSH) 2.47 uIU/mL (-*-) (0.35 - 4.94)
Cortisol 299 nmol/L
Cortisol reference ranges:
08:00hr - 09:00hr : 100-540 nmol/L
23:00hr - 24:00hr <50 nmol/L
The reference range for other collection times are not
available due to the circadian rhythmn in cortisol
secretion.

Adrenocorticotrophic H. (ACTH)16.3 ng/L (*--) (0 - 50)
Insulin 6.8 mIU/L (*--) (4.0 - 20)
Follicle Stimulating H. (FSH) 4.9 mIU/mL (-*-) (0.95 - 11.95
Luteinising Hormone 2.7 mIU/mL (*--) (1.14 - 8.75)
Prolactin 328 mU/L (--*) (70 - 400)
Oestradiol 76 pmol/L
Testosterone 14.80 nmol/L (*--) (9.00 - 30.00
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin 22 nmol/L (*--) (18 - 50)
DHEA Sulphate 10.6 umol/L (--*) (2.8 - 12.0)
25 oh vitamin d 85 nmol/l (75-200)