Splitting Dosage....What do you think?

mickyblues

Awards
recently decided to split my T dosage to 60mg Sun morning & 60mg Wed night after experiencing a crashing feeling by the 5th day after my weekly injections. Question is....I was thinking of simplifying my whole protocol by consolidating the 60mg T shots along with my 250iu of hcg & adex .25mg all together on Sun & Wed so I do not have to think about it and I know Im covered. Any thoughts on this protocol??? Im assuming since I will have more stable levels that dosing the hcg & adex on same days of T shots will not make any difference.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
recently decided to split my T dosage to 60mg Sun morning & 60mg Wed night after experiencing a crashing feeling by the 5th day after my weekly injections. Question is....I was thinking of simplifying my whole protocol by consolidating the 60mg T shots along with my 250iu of hcg & adex .25mg all together on Sun & Wed so I do not have to think about it and I know Im covered. Any thoughts on this protocol??? Im assuming since I will have more stable levels that dosing the hcg & adex on same days of T shots will not make any difference.
Best

do (T + HCG + Arimidex) daily

for me that is too much, I do EOD

one day all three (T + HCG + Arimidex)
next day free

=====================
these needles makes it possible:

BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b

//

mickyblues

Awards
Best

do (T + HCG + Arimidex) daily

for me that is too much, I do EOD

one day all three (T + HCG + Arimidex)
next day free

=====================
these needles makes it possible:

BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b

//
Ok I understand the above protocol but for practical reasons I think I will stick to 2 x's / week protocol. Thanks for the feedback though. Curious, how much Adex are you running?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
i have been using this protcol BIW along with GHRT and i have been feelimg and looking my best I have in years. i use 29 gauge half inch 100 iu with no problem t times a week. Since lowering my testosterone to 100 mgs I have even put on more size plus back filling with other components to complete the total package is the secret. Most dr's how ever have no clue of how to do this properly to get maximum benefits with less drugs. i personally do not want to feel like a human pin cushion so 2 times a week is enough.

mickyblues

Awards
i have been using this protcol BIW along with GHRT and i have been feelimg and looking my best I have in years. i use 29 gauge half inch 100 iu with no problem t times a week. Since lowering my testosterone to 100 mgs I have even put on more size plus back filling with other components to complete the total package is the secret. Most dr's how ever have no clue of how to do this properly to get maximum benefits with less drugs. i personally do not want to feel like a human pin cushion so 2 times a week is enough.
I take it your running adex w/ this protocol? Curious, how is your libido?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Nope not at all. I cut the test just enough to avoid adex and back filling with proper nutrients and hormonal back bone, iparelan making the test more bioavailable with least amount of drugs necessary. I have got this down go a flipping science !!

mickyblues

Awards
Interesting what do you mean by backfilling, can you enlighten me? Thanks!

mickyblues

Awards
Nope not at all. I cut the test just enough to avoid adex and back filling with proper nutrients and hormonal back bone, iparelan making the test more bioavailable with least amount of drugs necessary. I have got this down go a flipping science !!
Also what did you mean by "iparelan making the test more bioavailable"

techlogik

Awards
I've been doing Test cyp about 20-30mg 2-3x/week, for a total of about 70-80mg/week SubQ with a 31gauge insulin needle. Maybe a year or so.

I figured if diabetics shoot themselves for decades this way with no ill effects, why can't I.

Nobody has tested the long term effects of doing this, but a study showed good results SubQ.

I just do it often because I had a crash, then a ridiculous boost 1-2 days after the next shot 7 days later...roller coaster.

Much more consistent this method and painless.

I shoot all over, belly fat, butt fat primarily though.

Somebody said Dr. Shippen himself does Subq test shots...one of his patients posted that on the forum. So, makes you wonder.