Is it possible to get HRT with insurance?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    young92117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

    Is it possible to get HRT with insurance?


    I had a physical check up week ago. Since I was experiemnting low test symptoms lately, I asked my doctor to check my test. Nurse called me today and told me the results and it looks like I have low test. The nurse was saying that I am just a little bit lower than range but I don't think 201 total test value is optimal for 40 year old.

    I am going to talk to doctor tomorrow and will get a complete copy of my lab results. I was doing a little googling to find any anti-age doctor or doctor who are doing HRT around my areaa. But it seems like all of theses doctors don't take insurance for their service. Is this normal? Or do I just need to search harder to find the "progressive" doctor who takes the insurance for their patient? I know many of you guys are doing HRT. Are you guys are currently doing your HRT with out of your pocket expense? The monthly cost looks very expensive to me if those are not covered by insurance.

  2. New Member
    phyviti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

    Most anti aging docs don't take insurance. There are a few who do, but they are hard to find and probably not in your area.

    Find a family medicine doctor who is laid back and open to suggestions. Plenty of people on the message boards have found such doctors. A few have even found good endos (although this is rare). Don't waste money on anti aging docs who don't take insurance.

    What state are you in?
  3. New Member
    young92117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

    I am in SoCal, San Diego to be specific.

    I talked to my doctor (on the phone). She referred me to urology doctor. I thought I misunderstood her and asked again but she said that urology doctor can "takes care" of this. I didn't ask anymore to be polite but I am wondering what urology can do for me when so many of people in this board had bad experience with even endo. But, I will give it a try anyway and made appointment with the doctor for next Monday. I hope this doctor is laid back and/or open to new idea.

    Btw, Here is my test results from blood test. I don't get tested for everything. Just basic stuff you get from physical.. I omit the unit if it is same as the line above.



    Sodium 138 mmol/L (136-146)
    Potassium 4.0 (3.5 - 5.1)
    Chlorlide 100 (98 - 107)
    Glucose 106 mg/dL (70 - 120)
    TCO2 26 mmol/L (22 - 32)
    Blood Urea Nitrogen 12 mg/dL (7 - 21)
    Creatine 0.9 (0.7 - 1.3)
    Calcium 9.6 (8.4 - 10.3)
    Albumin 4.8 g/dL (3.3 - 5.0)
    AST 38 Units/L (17 -59)
    Protein, Tot 7.7 g/dL (6.0 - 8.0)
    Bilirubin, Tot 0.8 mg/dL (0.1 - 1.2)
    ALT 130 Units/L (21 - 72)
    Alkaline Phosphatase 54 (38 - 126)
    GFR calc 93 ml/mn/1.73 (>60)
    Osmo calc 286 mOs/Kg H2O (280 -305)

    Hemoglobin A1c 5.4 % (4.0 - 6.0)

    Cholesterol 177 mg/dL (<200)
    HDL 49 (30 - 70 )
    Triglycerides 115 ( < 150 )
    LDL by calc 105 ( < 130 )

    TSH (3rd Gen) 1.119 mcIU/mL ( 0.358 - 3.800)

    Testosterone, Total 207 ng/dL (241 - 827)
    Testosterone, Free 9.1 pg/mL ( 6.2 - 28.1 18-60yrs old male)


    I also have results from CBC screen but it's a little too long to write it down. If some of those values are needed, I can post it later. As you can see, my Free test is at least in the range. But, I think it should be at least twice of current value to be optimal for 40 yrs old.

    Btw, if doctor suggest some sort of TRT treatment that is not in line with typical suggestions in this board (eg, test only with no AI and HGH, wrong dosage, not recommended application etc. ), should I just go along with doctor since this might be the only option with insurance? Or I need to bring his/her attention to suggestion from this board? I don't want to offend or upset the doctor and cause the confrontation but I don't want to be my doctor's guinea pig due to his/her ignorance, either. I already feel so miserable and I don't want anymore misery on my body if it can be avoided.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41251
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Urologists actually deal with a surprising amount of Erectile Dysfuction and other repro problems, atleast in Canada. The endos are usually the ones prescribing HRT though. Depends on what you want, but a family doc could probably get you on a Test E + hCG regimen if you did some of the research for them.
  5. New Member
    n87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    407
    Rep Power
    50240
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    20.94%

    I understand one has a better chance of getting on HRT with a urologist than an endo.
  6. Advanced Member
    spinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    432
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    88.77%

    Do not worry about upsetting the doctor. They work for you but are agents of drug companies. You have to be assertive and do this right. If the doctor contradicts what you know to be right, find a new one. Yes it is a pain but well worth it in the long run.

    My insurance covered my endo who proceeded to totally screw up and practically try to give me cancer.
  7. New Member
    DT5's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    220
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    60.96%

    a urologist is who put me on 200mg a week. find one dealing with mens health/hormones and you will be very happy. a simple google worked for me
  8. New Member
    young92117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Urologists actually deal with a surprising amount of Erectile Dysfuction and other repro problems, atleast in Canada. The endos are usually the ones prescribing HRT though. Depends on what you want, but a family doc could probably get you on a Test E + hCG regimen if you did some of the research for them.
    I will give it a try with urologist first since my doctor referred him. If I am not happy with him, I will go back to my doctor and ask if she can do HRT for me.
  9. New Member
    young92117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by DT5 View Post
    a urologist is who put me on 200mg a week. find one dealing with mens health/hormones and you will be very happy. a simple google worked for me
    I hope mine would be as good as yours. Google keep giving me either some kind of relating article or anti-aging doctor who is operating from their private clinic. I will do more search to see if I can find some good doctor.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,886
    Rep Power
    1471969
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    The short answer is.......Yes but it really depends on your insurance more than the doctor who prescribes it (unless you need specific doctors in your network to prescribe it for you).
    I see Test cream and Cyp come through with insurance covering it at work.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  11. New Member
    firefighter2032's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    38
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    341
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    62.11%

    You can go to Dr. Crislers website (he's from Michigan). Just google his name. He has a good write up on his website about HRT.

    I took it into my Dr. but she said she just didn't know enough about it to prescribe it. So I got to Crisler but my Dr writes all my prescriptions so the only thing I pay for is the office visits. Insurance covers all the labs and the medication.

    And I have to agree with spinn....A Dr. works for you...there are a million out there. If you don't like your current Dr. or if she isn't on the same page as you...fire her...no different than hiring an accountant or lawyer...if you don't like them for any reason...you fire him and look for a new one.

    Best of luck...and good luck with the urologist...I went and saw an endo and he was a complete prick...needless to say...I fired him!
  12. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2258
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    God luck. Shudnt be a problem. Wasn't for me
  13. New Member
    imtrying's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    I am in North Central Florida - I use an OB/GYN who also has a specialty in Functional Medicine. He is great and takes insurance.
  14. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2258
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by imtrying View Post
    I am in North Central Florida - I use an OB/GYN who also has a specialty in Functional Medicine. He is great and takes insurance.
    My famiky doctor put me on it. Gave me Androderm patches first now Test cyp
  15. New Member
    young92117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    The short answer is.......Yes but it really depends on your insurance more than the doctor who prescribes it (unless you need specific doctors in your network to prescribe it for you).
    I see Test cream and Cyp come through with insurance covering it at work.
    I think my insurance covers test so I will be covered at least that if I can find the right doctor.
  16. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2258
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by young92117 View Post
    I think my insurance covers test so I will be covered at least that if I can find the right doctor.
    Good luck...
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  17. New Member
    young92117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by firefighter2032 View Post
    You can go to Dr. Crislers website (he's from Michigan). Just google his name. He has a good write up on his website about HRT.

    I took it into my Dr. but she said she just didn't know enough about it to prescribe it. So I got to Crisler but my Dr writes all my prescriptions so the only thing I pay for is the office visits. Insurance covers all the labs and the medication.

    And I have to agree with spinn....A Dr. works for you...there are a million out there. If you don't like your current Dr. or if she isn't on the same page as you...fire her...no different than hiring an accountant or lawyer...if you don't like them for any reason...you fire him and look for a new one.

    Best of luck...and good luck with the urologist...I went and saw an endo and he was a complete prick...needless to say...I fired him!
    I've heard Dr Crisler read his posting which is sticky to this board but never thought about doing what you described.

    How did you make the arragement? Did you talk to Dr Crisler first and he took care of rest? Or were you bring up this to your doctor by yourself? I am very interested in this route and want to know more about how you make this happen?
  18. New Member
    DT5's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    220
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    60.96%

    dude, there are urologists ALL OVER. find a urologist, use google...if there is no info, call the office and ask if they have a doc who specializes in mens hormones and reproductive issues. its not hard. thats what they are there for. ask ask ask. dont be shy
  19. New Member
    firefighter2032's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    38
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    341
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    62.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by young92117 View Post
    I've heard Dr Crisler read his posting which is sticky to this board but never thought about doing what you described.

    How did you make the arragement? Did you talk to Dr Crisler first and he took care of rest? Or were you bring up this to your doctor by yourself? I am very interested in this route and want to know more about how you make this happen?
    I went into my regular doctor, she put me on androgel at first. No idea why but it just didn't work for me. When I asked to do the shots she said she didn't know enough about it. After I went to the Endo I went back to her and told her I'd never see him again. So I asked if I went to see a specialist if she would just follow his medication scheme.

    FYI...HCG seems to be hard to come by at regular pharmacies, at least where I'm at. Dr. Crisler has a company he goes through and has very good prices.

    I will also add that I have a good relationship with my Dr. She laughed when I went back to her and told her that the Endo accused me of using steroids in the past.
  20. New Member
    young92117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

    Will do if mine turned out to be sucker..
  21. New Member
    young92117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by firefighter2032 View Post
    I went into my regular doctor, she put me on androgel at first. No idea why but it just didn't work for me. When I asked to do the shots she said she didn't know enough about it. After I went to the Endo I went back to her and told her I'd never see him again. So I asked if I went to see a specialist if she would just follow his medication scheme.

    FYI...HCG seems to be hard to come by at regular pharmacies, at least where I'm at. Dr. Crisler has a company he goes through and has very good prices.

    I will also add that I have a good relationship with my Dr. She laughed when I went back to her and told her that the Endo accused me of using steroids in the past.

    Thanks for the info! I might as well try this if all my search is failed.
  22. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by young92117 View Post
    I am in SoCal, San Diego to be specific.

    I talked to my doctor (on the phone). She referred me to urology doctor. I thought I misunderstood her and asked again but she said that urology doctor can "takes care" of this. I didn't ask anymore to be polite but I am wondering what urology can do for me when so many of people in this board had bad experience with even endo. But, I will give it a try anyway and made appointment with the doctor for next Monday. I hope this doctor is laid back and/or open to new idea.

    Btw, Here is my test results from blood test. I don't get tested for everything. Just basic stuff you get from physical.. I omit the unit if it is same as the line above.



    Sodium 138 mmol/L (136-146)
    Potassium 4.0 (3.5 - 5.1)
    Chlorlide 100 (98 - 107)
    Glucose 106 mg/dL (70 - 120)
    TCO2 26 mmol/L (22 - 32)
    Blood Urea Nitrogen 12 mg/dL (7 - 21)
    Creatine 0.9 (0.7 - 1.3)
    Calcium 9.6 (8.4 - 10.3)
    Albumin 4.8 g/dL (3.3 - 5.0)
    AST 38 Units/L (17 -59)
    Protein, Tot 7.7 g/dL (6.0 - 8.0)
    Bilirubin, Tot 0.8 mg/dL (0.1 - 1.2)
    ALT 130 Units/L (21 - 72)
    Alkaline Phosphatase 54 (38 - 126)
    GFR calc 93 ml/mn/1.73 (>60)
    Osmo calc 286 mOs/Kg H2O (280 -305)

    Hemoglobin A1c 5.4 % (4.0 - 6.0)

    Cholesterol 177 mg/dL (<200)
    HDL 49 (30 - 70 )
    Triglycerides 115 ( < 150 )
    LDL by calc 105 ( < 130 )

    TSH (3rd Gen) 1.119 mcIU/mL ( 0.358 - 3.800)

    Testosterone, Total 207 ng/dL (241 - 827)
    Testosterone, Free 9.1 pg/mL ( 6.2 - 28.1 18-60yrs old male)


    I also have results from CBC screen but it's a little too long to write it down. If some of those values are needed, I can post it later. As you can see, my Free test is at least in the range. But, I think it should be at least twice of current value to be optimal for 40 yrs old.

    Btw, if doctor suggest some sort of TRT treatment that is not in line with typical suggestions in this board (eg, test only with no AI and HGH, wrong dosage, not recommended application etc. ), should I just go along with doctor since this might be the only option with insurance? Or I need to bring his/her attention to suggestion from this board? I don't want to offend or upset the doctor and cause the confrontation but I don't want to be my doctor's guinea pig due to his/her ignorance, either. I already feel so miserable and I don't want anymore misery on my body if it can be avoided.
    Glucose high

    Stop cold all high GI food
    Whatewer you eat cannot be heated more than to 250F

    Out with,
    sugar, potatos, wheat, rye, anything high and medium GI

    WTF

    Hemoglobin A1c 5.4 % (4.0 - 6.0)

    Did you eat a candy right before blood draw
    HA1c looks good.


    Your glucose(fasting??) does not correspond to HA1c
    need to clarify, why???/
    ---------------------
    Post all other tests.
    Specially CBC
    If you have a high iron then you will have additional thing to worry about
    Post the whole tests, but specially

    Hg
    Hct
    Ferritin
    Serum Iron
    Transferrin Saturation (TS)
    TIBC
    UIBC

    -------------------------
    You can deal with urologist as long as he gives you testosterone vials to take home.
    They usually tell you to inject once or twice a month.

    If you have it home, divide the dose and take EOD (EveryOtherDay).
    use insulin syringes

    BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings

    also
    HCG-170iu/EOD (that is very little)
    buy HUCOG-200iu over internet

    If you have a way, do your Testosterone tests at Quest Diagnostics
    this test is THE best:
    Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS) Code: 14966X

    and use
    BAT(BioAvailableTestosterone)
    aim at BAT~575

    That will result with rather high TotalTestosterone
    try to put doctor's attention at BAT
    BioAvailableTestosterone is what make us tick

    TotalTestosterone worries uninformed.

    Other tests is probably better to do at LabCorp
    Specially important is

    Estradiol-Sensitive

    This test when done at LabCorp
    gives good results
    but it sucks when done at Quest
    sucks=misleading, not only wrong but make you do what you should not do

    ----------------------------

    //

    You have a some kind of problem with Albumin=4.8 (highly dehydrated????)

    Real close to 4.3 is better,

    but off hand with that king of Albumin your BAT should be better.
    Short joy.

    Overall, you do not want that.
    --------------------------

    Make sure that your waist is less than 34"

    /
    You would use transdermal test only if your DHT is low (only few have that).
    Androgel is the best that way.
    You would use it also if you absolutely have no other choice.

    Any testosterone is better than no testosterone.
  23. New Member
    young92117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

    JanSz,

    Thanks for your very detailed info. I have a few questions:


    Stop cold all high GI food
    Whatewer you eat cannot be heated more than to 250F

    Out with,
    sugar, potatos, wheat, rye, anything high and medium GI
    So no heated food? Does this also included microwave heating? (since I don't know exact temp on microwave)


    WTF

    Hemoglobin A1c 5.4 % (4.0 - 6.0)

    Did you eat a candy right before blood draw
    HA1c looks good.


    Your glucose(fasting??) does not correspond to HA1c
    need to clarify, why???/
    So you are saying that my HA1c is good but my glucose is not, right?

    I don't know why they came out that way. No, I didn't eat anything for at least 14 hours before blood testing. I didn't even drink water a lot during that time). Are these two values telling very different thing?


    ---------------------
    Post all other tests.
    Specially CBC
    If you have a high iron then you will have additional thing to worry about
    Post the whole tests, but specially

    Hg
    Hct
    Ferritin
    Serum Iron
    Transferrin Saturation (TS)
    TIBC
    UIBC
    I think CBC screen is the only one that I missed. Here they are:

    WBC 4.2 K/mcL 4.5 - 11.0
    RBC 5.31 M/mcL 4.5 - 5.9
    HGB 16.5 g/dL 13.5 - 17.0
    HCT 47.0 % 41 - 53
    MCV 88.4 fl 80 - 100
    MCH 31.1 pg 26-34
    MCHC 35.2 g/dL 31 - 36
    RDW 11.6 % 10.5 - 13.5
    PLT 237 K/mcL 150 - 450
    Neutrophil % 61.3 % 44 - 70
    Lymphocyte% 30.1 25 - 46
    Monocyte% 5.5 1 - 12
    Eosinophil% 2.8 0 - 8
    Basophil% 0.3 0 - 2
    Neutrophil # 2.6 K/mcL 1.8 -7.7
    Lymphocyte# 1.3 K/mcL 1.0 - 5.0
    Monocyte# 0.2 0 - 0.8
    Eosinophil# 0.1 0 - 0.5
    Basophil# 0.0 0 - 0.2
    NRBC/100 WBC 0.0 /100 0


    That's all I have. My WBC is low. It usually came out low whenever I had blood test but it seems like doctors are not concerned about this at all.


    -------------------------
    You can deal with urologist as long as he gives you testosterone vials to take home.
    They usually tell you to inject once or twice a month.

    If you have it home, divide the dose and take EOD (EveryOtherDay).
    use insulin syringes

    BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings

    also
    HCG-170iu/EOD (that is very little)
    buy HUCOG-200iu over internet
    We will see what he will do on next Monday. But, I highly doubt that he will give me a prescription for HCG. Is it typical for doctor to give HCG (in addition to Test) for my condition? If not, should I insist/fight to get HCG? How critical role HCG play for treating my problem? I know it is certainly good to have.


    If you have a way, do your Testosterone tests at Quest Diagnostics
    this test is THE best:
    Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS) Code: 14966X

    and use
    BAT(BioAvailableTestosterone)
    aim at BAT~575

    That will result with rather high TotalTestosterone
    try to put doctor's attention at BAT
    BioAvailableTestosterone is what make us tick

    TotalTestosterone worries uninformed.

    Other tests is probably better to do at LabCorp
    Specially important is

    Estradiol-Sensitive

    This test when done at LabCorp
    gives good results
    but it sucks when done at Quest
    sucks=misleading, not only wrong but make you do what you should not do
    I will keep that in mind. Btw, Are these test expensive? I am not 100% sure but it seem like they are using labCorp for testing. I can dobule check with the doctor. However, since my test results are already in, I am not sure if my doctor will agree to test again for same thing. I might as do that by myself this time. I think I can ask for Estradiol test since that wasn't checked.

    ----------------------------

    //

    You have a some kind of problem with Albumin=4.8 (highly dehydrated????)

    Real close to 4.3 is better,

    but off hand with that king of Albumin your BAT should be better.
    Short joy.

    Overall, you do not want that.
    I might be dehydrated. Like I said, I didn't eat at all for at least 14 hours prior (probably more than that) to test and very little water. I didn't understand the second part. Albumin should be lower thant 4.8 to have better BAT ???


    --------------------------

    Make sure that your waist is less than 34"

    /
    You would use transdermal test only if your DHT is low (only few have that).
    Androgel is the best that way.
    You would use it also if you absolutely have no other choice.

    Any testosterone is better than no testosterone.
    Will transdermal cream affect others who have contact with your skin? This can't be a option for me since I have 1 year old baby and 3ysr old daughter. I know any test is better than none and I do felt miserable now but I won't do anything that might put my kids' health in danger even if it's only a slight chance.
  24. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ============================== ======

    Quote Originally Posted by young92117 View Post
    JanSz,

    Thanks for your very detailed info. I have a few questions:
    You are welcome.

    :
    Stop cold all high GI food
    Whatewer you eat cannot be heated more than to 250F

    Out with,
    sugar, potatos, wheat, rye, anything high and medium GI
    So no heated food? Does this also included microwave heating? (since I don't know exact temp on microwave)

    At first do not push it, it will be hard enough as is.

    :
    WTF

    Hemoglobin A1c 5.4 % (4.0 - 6.0)

    Did you eat a candy right before blood draw
    HA1c looks good.


    Your glucose(fasting??) does not correspond to HA1c
    need to clarify, why???/
    So you are saying that my HA1c is good but my glucose is not, right?

    I don't know why they came out that way. No, I didn't eat anything for at least 14 hours before blood testing. I didn't even drink water a lot during that time). Are these two values telling very different thing?

    You may have to clarify where you stand, otherwise you are heading for a hard diet without really knowing if you have to do it or not.

    Good idea would be to do 7 points glucose/insulin test, challenge with 75gram of glucose, test every 30 min, starting at 0hrs, then drink 75grams glucose.


    :
    ---------------------
    Post all other tests.
    Specially CBC
    If you have a high iron then you will have additional thing to worry about
    Post the whole tests, but specially

    Hg
    Hct
    Ferritin
    Serum Iron
    Transferrin Saturation (TS)
    TIBC
    UIBC
    I think CBC screen is the only one that I missed. Here they are:

    WBC 4.2 K/mcL 4.5 - 11.0
    RBC 5.31 M/mcL 4.5 - 5.9
    HGB 16.5 g/dL 13.5 - 17.0
    HCT 47.0 % 41 - 53
    MCV 88.4 fl 80 - 100
    MCH 31.1 pg 26-34
    MCHC 35.2 g/dL 31 - 36
    RDW 11.6 % 10.5 - 13.5
    PLT 237 K/mcL 150 - 450
    Neutrophil % 61.3 % 44 - 70
    Lymphocyte% 30.1 25 - 46
    Monocyte% 5.5 1 - 12
    Eosinophil% 2.8 0 - 8
    Basophil% 0.3 0 - 2
    Neutrophil # 2.6 K/mcL 1.8 -7.7
    Lymphocyte# 1.3 K/mcL 1.0 - 5.0
    Monocyte# 0.2 0 - 0.8
    Eosinophil# 0.1 0 - 0.5
    Basophil# 0.0 0 - 0.2
    NRBC/100 WBC 0.0 /100 0


    That's all I have. My WBC is low. It usually came out low whenever I had blood test but it seems like doctors are not concerned about this at all.

    You have to be careful when supplying testosterone.
    Your Hg=16.5
    is already liitle high.
    You must do all the iron management tests that I posted.
    Additional testosterone may increase your iron markers.
    That should not stop you from pursuing proper BAT level but you will have additional burden.
    You may end up needing periodic phlebotomy to let the iron out.

    If you happen to eat lots blood, liver or beef, drop blood & liver, limit beef.



    :
    -------------------------
    You can deal with urologist as long as he gives you testosterone vials to take home.
    They usually tell you to inject once or twice a month.

    If you have it home, divide the dose and take EOD (EveryOtherDay).
    use insulin syringes

    BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings

    also
    HCG-170iu/EOD (that is very little)
    buy HUCOG-200iu over internet
    We will see what he will do on next Monday. But, I highly doubt that he will give me a prescription for HCG. Is it typical for doctor to give HCG (in addition to Test) for my condition? If not, should I insist/fight to get HCG? How critical role HCG play for treating my problem? I know it is certainly good to have.

    Most important is script for enough testosterone.
    HCG & Anastrozole you can get from internet.
    Actually, even if you would get script for them, the internet versions are better than the one you can get from local pharmacy.

    :
    If you have a way, do your Testosterone tests at Quest Diagnostics
    this test is THE best:
    Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS) Code: 14966X

    and use
    BAT(BioAvailableTestosterone)
    aim at BAT~575

    That will result with rather high TotalTestosterone
    try to put doctor's attention at BAT
    BioAvailableTestosterone is what make us tick

    TotalTestosterone worries uninformed.

    Other tests is probably better to do at LabCorp
    Specially important is

    Estradiol-Sensitive

    This test when done at LabCorp
    gives good results
    but it sucks when done at Quest
    sucks=misleading, not only wrong but make you do what you should not do
    I will keep that in mind. Btw, Are these test expensive? I am not 100% sure but it seem like they are using labCorp for testing. I can dobule check with the doctor. However, since my test results are already in, I am not sure if my doctor will agree to test again for same thing. I might as do that by myself this time. I think I can ask for Estradiol test since that wasn't checked.

    You already know that you have low testosterone.
    I am talking about next tests.
    Keep in mind that the (advantage) of testosterone test at Quest (must be exactly the test that I posted) is that it makes easier to convince doctor about your goals.
    They get easily swayed by usually very high TT levels and it may be hard to get over that hump. Then the sell will be even harder with your already suspect iron.
    Otherwise testing at LabCorp is probably equal or better.
    Definitely better E2 sensitive test.


    :
    ----------------------------

    //

    You have a some kind of problem with Albumin=4.8 (highly dehydrated????)

    Real close to 4.3 is better,

    but off hand with that king of Albumin your BAT should be better.
    Short joy.

    Overall, you do not want that.
    I might be dehydrated. Like I said, I didn't eat at all for at least 14 hours prior (probably more than that) to test and very little water. I didn't understand the second part. Albumin should be lower thant 4.8 to have better BAT ???

    Yest, dehydration my raise Albumin.
    Before blood draw, always, fast 9-12hrs, but 2 hrs before draw drink 16 oz of plain water.


    :
    --------------------------

    Make sure that your waist is less than 34"

    /
    You would use transdermal test only if your DHT is low (only few have that).
    Androgel is the best that way.
    You would use it also if you absolutely have no other choice.

    Any testosterone is better than no testosterone.
    Will transdermal cream affect others who have contact with your skin? This can't be a option for me since I have 1 year old baby and 3ysr old daughter. I know any test is better than none and I do felt miserable now but I won't do anything that might put my kids' health in danger even if it's only a slight chance.[/quote]

    There is a small chance that you will need transdermal testosterone.
    There is a high probability that doctor will push transdermal T on you.
    You need transdermal T (low percentage, like Androgel) only if you DHT is low.

    It will be convenient argument for you, to bring little children into picture.
    That may help you argue your case for Testosterone injections.
  25. New Member
    young92117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

    Thanks a lot! Great info..


    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    ============================== ======


    You are welcome.


    So no heated food? Does this also included microwave heating? (since I don't know exact temp on microwave)

    At first do not push it, it will be hard enough as is.


    So you are saying that my HA1c is good but my glucose is not, right?

    I don't know why they came out that way. No, I didn't eat anything for at least 14 hours before blood testing. I didn't even drink water a lot during that time). Are these two values telling very different thing?

    You may have to clarify where you stand, otherwise you are heading for a hard diet without really knowing if you have to do it or not.

    Good idea would be to do 7 points glucose/insulin test, challenge with 75gram of glucose, test every 30 min, starting at 0hrs, then drink 75grams glucose.



    I think CBC screen is the only one that I missed. Here they are:

    WBC 4.2 K/mcL 4.5 - 11.0
    RBC 5.31 M/mcL 4.5 - 5.9
    HGB 16.5 g/dL 13.5 - 17.0
    HCT 47.0 % 41 - 53
    MCV 88.4 fl 80 - 100
    MCH 31.1 pg 26-34
    MCHC 35.2 g/dL 31 - 36
    RDW 11.6 % 10.5 - 13.5
    PLT 237 K/mcL 150 - 450
    Neutrophil % 61.3 % 44 - 70
    Lymphocyte% 30.1 25 - 46
    Monocyte% 5.5 1 - 12
    Eosinophil% 2.8 0 - 8
    Basophil% 0.3 0 - 2
    Neutrophil # 2.6 K/mcL 1.8 -7.7
    Lymphocyte# 1.3 K/mcL 1.0 - 5.0
    Monocyte# 0.2 0 - 0.8
    Eosinophil# 0.1 0 - 0.5
    Basophil# 0.0 0 - 0.2
    NRBC/100 WBC 0.0 /100 0


    That's all I have. My WBC is low. It usually came out low whenever I had blood test but it seems like doctors are not concerned about this at all.

    You have to be careful when supplying testosterone.
    Your Hg=16.5
    is already liitle high.
    You must do all the iron management tests that I posted.
    Additional testosterone may increase your iron markers.
    That should not stop you from pursuing proper BAT level but you will have additional burden.
    You may end up needing periodic phlebotomy to let the iron out.

    If you happen to eat lots blood, liver or beef, drop blood & liver, limit beef.




    We will see what he will do on next Monday. But, I highly doubt that he will give me a prescription for HCG. Is it typical for doctor to give HCG (in addition to Test) for my condition? If not, should I insist/fight to get HCG? How critical role HCG play for treating my problem? I know it is certainly good to have.

    Most important is script for enough testosterone.
    HCG & Anastrozole you can get from internet.
    Actually, even if you would get script for them, the internet versions are better than the one you can get from local pharmacy.


    I will keep that in mind. Btw, Are these test expensive? I am not 100% sure but it seem like they are using labCorp for testing. I can dobule check with the doctor. However, since my test results are already in, I am not sure if my doctor will agree to test again for same thing. I might as do that by myself this time. I think I can ask for Estradiol test since that wasn't checked.

    You already know that you have low testosterone.
    I am talking about next tests.
    Keep in mind that the (advantage) of testosterone test at Quest (must be exactly the test that I posted) is that it makes easier to convince doctor about your goals.
    They get easily swayed by usually very high TT levels and it may be hard to get over that hump. Then the sell will be even harder with your already suspect iron.
    Otherwise testing at LabCorp is probably equal or better.
    Definitely better E2 sensitive test.



    I might be dehydrated. Like I said, I didn't eat at all for at least 14 hours prior (probably more than that) to test and very little water. I didn't understand the second part. Albumin should be lower thant 4.8 to have better BAT ???

    Yest, dehydration my raise Albumin.
    Before blood draw, always, fast 9-12hrs, but 2 hrs before draw drink 16 oz of plain water.



    Will transdermal cream affect others who have contact with your skin? This can't be a option for me since I have 1 year old baby and 3ysr old daughter. I know any test is better than none and I do felt miserable now but I won't do anything that might put my kids' health in danger even if it's only a slight chance.

    There is a small chance that you will need transdermal testosterone.
    There is a high probability that doctor will push transdermal T on you.
    You need transdermal T (low percentage, like Androgel) only if you DHT is low.

    It will be convenient argument for you, to bring little children into picture.
    That may help you argue your case for Testosterone injections.
    I will keep that in mind for all your suggestion. Again, thanks a lot for very detailed suggestion!

    Like I said earlier, I am going to see my urologist this Monday. I will ask him for doing E2 sensitive test. I've been looking at other threads in this forum for last couple of days and realized that many people do additional testing. I know you have list of test that we need eventually. I think asking all those tests to the doctor that I will see on Monday might be pushing too much. :-) But, it seems like adding FSH, LH and SHBG test on top of E2 might be good idea and I don't think I am not pushing too much with this additional tests.

    I will do liver testing and glucose testing with my family physician doc.

    I have one more question. While I was going over several threads in this forum, I frequently came across your posting to other people's problem. A lot of great stuff as well.. :-) I noticed that you recommend people to start with HGC first before using testosterone.

    Are you still feel that that is the right way to go? Will I also get benefit from doing this? If so, what is the best way to bring this up to the doctor? I mean, I was referred to him for low test problem. So I feel like it will be very strange to talk about HGC when I first meet him. Let me know what your thought on this.
  26. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2258
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by young92117 View Post
    I will keep that in mind for all your suggestion. Again, thanks a lot for very detailed suggestion!

    Like I said earlier, I am going to see my urologist this Monday. I will ask him for doing E2 sensitive test. I've been looking at other threads in this forum for last couple of days and realized that many people do additional testing. I know you have list of test that we need eventually. I think asking all those tests to the doctor that I will see on Monday might be pushing too much. :-) But, it seems like adding FSH, LH and SHBG test on top of E2 might be good idea and I don't think I am not pushing too much with this additional tests.

    I will do liver testing and glucose testing with my family physician doc.

    I have one more question. While I was going over several threads in this forum, I frequently came across your posting to other people's problem. A lot of great stuff as well.. :-) I noticed that you recommend people to start with HGC first before using testosterone.

    Are you still feel that that is the right way to go? Will I also get benefit from doing this? If so, what is the best way to bring this up to the doctor? I mean, I was referred to him for low test problem. So I feel like it will be very strange to talk about HGC when I first meet him. Let me know what your thought on this.
    I disagree that asking for all those tests might be pushing it. Quite the contrary in fact I would have thought your doctor would be very impressed to the level of detail of your knowlege assuming uve got all the reasons down and quite frankly if u do it would be irresponsible of him not to send you for them given your request. He is your doctor given the task of looking after your well being he has a fiduciary reponsability. If he doesn't you know its time to get another doctor.

    Just my $.02
  27. New Member
    oldguns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    242
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    30.74%

    I see that you have done your homework, yes there is a worry about transfer around your children, they come first and your doctor will understand your concerns for their safety and well being. I was put on gel at first, then I asked my uro to switch me to shots. I listened to his bs then I told that family comes first, he agreed to allow self inj of test e. My personal physician went off on me about it, then she said that I needed to rethink this issue. The following week I went in to review my labs, she asked me why I requested the shots. Well doc it goes like this, at 7am I walk my granddaughter to the bus stop, 8am I hit the gym, shower and dress for work, 10am I drive to my sisters to lift mom out of her bed, put her in a wheel chair,11am I drive 45min to work, pull a 12 hr shift, I get in bed about 1am if I'm lucky and then it starts over. I need to protect 2 kids, wife and mom from transfer. Family comes first, I understand your concerns do not give up or back down, the guys here will help you just ask!!!!
  28. New Member
    young92117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    I disagree that asking for all those tests might be pushing it. Quite the contrary in fact I would have thought your doctor would be very impressed to the level of detail of your knowlege assuming uve got all the reasons down and quite frankly if u do it would be irresponsible of him not to send you for them given your request. He is your doctor given the task of looking after your well being he has a fiduciary reponsability. If he doesn't you know its time to get another doctor.

    Just my $.02
    True. It will impress my doctor if I can fluently says all these tests and why I need it. But, my education is not that level at this time. :-) Just to make sure we are on same page, I was referring JanSz' extensive testing list. I don't quite remember how many they were but I recall that there were about 20-25 tests were listed. I need to do more study how each one of them are possibly related to my problem and why I need those specifically.

    So I will just start with those that I understand why I need it. By looking at the other people who went through this before, HRT is the process that takes time to refine it even with the support of decent doctor so I will start slowly.

    But, thanks for your advice! What you saying is true. I do need to keep remind me that they are there to supposed to help me and provide professional service.
  29. New Member
    young92117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

    yeah, I won't compromise on this no matter what
  30. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oldguns View Post
    I see that you have done your homework, yes there is a worry about transfer around your children, they come first and your doctor will understand your concerns for their safety and well being. I was put on gel at first, then I asked my uro to switch me to shots. I listened to his bs then I told that family comes first, he agreed to allow self inj of test e. My personal physician went off on me about it, then she said that I needed to rethink this issue. The following week I went in to review my labs, she asked me why I requested the shots. Well doc it goes like this, at 7am I walk my granddaughter to the bus stop, 8am I hit the gym, shower and dress for work, 10am I drive to my sisters to lift mom out of her bed, put her in a wheel chair,11am I drive 45min to work, pull a 12 hr shift, I get in bed about 1am if I'm lucky and then it starts over. I need to protect 2 kids, wife and mom from transfer. Family comes first, I understand your concerns do not give up or back down, the guys here will help you just ask!!!!
    I see that you are sleeping 6 hr or probably 5, if you lucky.
    You have to figure out how to get more sleep.

    For now, observe your self, if after 3-6 hrs after wakeup you are getting tired litle foggy, sleepy, pop 10mg-HC, that will help your adrenals.
    If that happens on regular basis, anticipate, take that pill, 1/2 to 1 hr earlier.

    Hydrocortisone 20mg 300 Tablets US $135.00

    you can cut the pills in half.
    They have 5mg pills, more $$
    .inhousepharmacy.

    You can take them everyday, 30mg/day total, actually men can take 40mg/day, woman (your mom) 30mg

    Often people start on this schedule first and then tweak to what works better for them.

    10mg/wakeup
    10mg/4hrs latter
    10mg/4hrs latter

    if you are still in good shape, all you may need is a first 10mg or may be just first and second dose.

    ---------
    If you or your Mom have body temperature significantly higher or lower
    (36.2-36.8C)
    look into thyroid.
    more often temperatures are lower.

    This can be helped in simple way (but usual doc will poo poo this)
    -------------------------------
    37.00 98.60
    36.95 98.51
    36.90 98.42
    36.85 98.33
    36.80 98.24
    36.75 98.15
    36.70 98.06
    36.65 97.97
    36.60 97.88
    36.55 97.79
    36.50 97.70
    36.45 97.61
    36.40 97.52
    36.35 97.43
    36.30 97.34
    36.25 97.25
    36.20 97.16

    36.15 97.07
    36.10 96.98
    36.05 96.89
    36.00 96.80


    .
  31. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by young92117 View Post
    I have one more question. While I was going over several threads in this forum, I frequently came across your posting to other people's problem. A lot of great stuff as well.. :-) I noticed that you recommend people to start with HGC first before using testosterone.

    Are you still feel that that is the right way to go? Will I also get benefit from doing this? If so, what is the best way to bring this up to the doctor? I mean, I was referred to him for low test problem. So I feel like it will be very strange to talk about HGC when I first meet him. Let me know what your thought on this.
    HCG is very important.
    It should be always used while using external testosterone.

    It got so popular that somebody coined a name
    HCG monotheraphy.

    Out of probably 100's that tried "HCG monotheraphy" couple (2) succeeded.
    Actually, I think they suffered thru because they are bent on making it work.

    So I think as "HCG monotheraphy" it is a stretch, but we men usually like to protect
    physical appearance of our scrotum and testicles
    our fertility

    Usually 150-200iu/EOD should do the job.

    We may bend those rules temporarily when we want get her pregnant.
    Again, first try, it should work as is, increase dose only when you have difficulties in impregnating.

    Well, then, you may also need HMG.
    That is for latter.

    //
    Note,
    not using HCG is not a guarantee for being infertile, so be careful.

    //
  32. New Member
    young92117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

    JanSz,
    Thanks again for sharing your thought!!

    I will meet my urologist today. I hope it will be productive one.
  33. New Member
    young92117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

    I met urologist yesterday. It wasn't pleasant experience to say the least. Anyway, I'm done with this guy and need to look for new one. Anyway, thanks for everyone's help!
  34. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by young92117 View Post
    I met urologist yesterday. It wasn't pleasant experience to say the least. Anyway, I'm done with this guy and need to look for new one. Anyway, thanks for everyone's help!
    Think Osteopath.

    mine is at zip 07054


    ...
  35. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,750
    Rep Power
    270698
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    12.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I still haven't tried to get covered. I pay about $550 or so every two months for test, hcg, adex (compounded) from my clinic.

    Anyone have luck getting compounded items covered via AETNA insurance? It's a PPO if that matters. I have yet to submit a claim for any of this for the past year.
  36. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2258
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I still haven't tried to get covered. I pay about $550 or so every two months for test, hcg, adex (compounded) from my clinic.

    Anyone have luck getting compounded items covered via AETNA insurance? It's a PPO if that matters. I have yet to submit a claim for any of this for the past year.
    My test cyp is covered as have all my tests been

    im told most ins companies will cover

    i had to get my doctor to call the ins compny for authoriazation and he did, took 7 days and i was approved

    dunno about HCG or adex

    Gonna ask for AI next visit
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  37. New Member
    liftferlife's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    51.67%

    If i go to a family practitioner can i just simply ask for a blood test and test levels? Also any experience on how much that typically costs for someone with insurance.
  38. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    27140
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    84.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by liftferlife
    If i go to a family practitioner can i just simply ask for a blood test and test levels? Also any experience on how much that typically costs for someone with insurance.
    I went and just requested my physician to do the tests...told them my symptoms--which mirrored low t. They ordered labs, then referred me out due to low t levels.
  39. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    6865
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    22.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I want to trick my doctor, what's the best way?
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  40. New Member
    ntense's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    31.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by liftferlife
    If i go to a family practitioner can i just simply ask for a blood test and test levels? Also any experience on how much that typically costs for someone with insurance.
    Symptoms are as important if not more so than numbers. If you look like a gym rat and request lab work...red flag. Low energy, low libido, lethargy, loss if muscle mass or hard to gain muscle, low appetite etc.

    As for cost, mine was covered by my $30 copay.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Car Insurance
    By manny1010 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 06:46 PM
  2. the INSURANCE thread
    By DT5 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 01:46 PM
  3. TRT and Life Insurance
    By BigJimCalhoun in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 12:28 AM
  4. Insurance and HRT
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 08:38 PM
  5. endocrinologists and no insurance
    By Ripw4 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 11:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in