Varicocele

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Varicocele

Did any of you all get varicocele surgery, and then the varicocele came back?
    I got it for my left testicle and now, after the surgery i have a right one. Any experiences with this? Did you get surgery again?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

So you had a surgery on your left side and then a varicocele appeared on the right side? I would see a urologist.

I had the conventional surgery in Feb (left side grade 2, im 22 years old btw). The varicocele veins seem to be deflated but i think some are still there (when i lay down it isnít apparent but when i stand you can still see some varicocele veins...i think). Not exactly sure what a successful varicocele post-surgery is suppose to look like..

Did you have a sperm analysis done? How old are you?

I had 2 very poor sperm analysis tests pre-surgery and having my post surgery test in a few weeks. Iím not optimistic that this surgery will improve those numbers..

You might wanna post this in the varicocele forum on this site.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Thanks, I am seeing the surgeon who did the surgery tomorow..
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Oh. and I did not have a sperm analysis done. I got it for low test levels and I am 21 years old. The last two months have just been insane.
    Here is a quick time line with some details.
    March 4 surgery on left varicocele
    April 2 first testosterone bloodtest to see if my levels had change - they were up 40 percent and i felt way better.
    April 5th ish.. pain in right testicle
    May 5th.. pain persists, testosterone back down to pre surgery levels, obvious puffy bump above testicle in scrotum...tried anti-biotics didn't do a thing

ideas...?
    I will see a doctor tomorrow, but any ideas of what it could besides new varicocele?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jrvswim View Post
    Oh. and I did not have a sperm analysis done. I got it for low test levels and I am 21 years old. The last two months have just been insane.
    Here is a quick time line with some details.
    March 4 surgery on left varicocele
    April 2 first testosterone bloodtest to see if my levels had change - they were up 40 percent and i felt way better.
    April 5th ish.. pain in right testicle
    May 5th.. pain persists, testosterone back down to pre surgery levels, obvious puffy bump above testicle in scrotum...tried anti-biotics didn't do a thing

ideas...?
    I will see a doctor tomorrow, but any ideas of what it could besides new varicocele?
    not sure.. does it feel "veiny" like your left side does/did? Puffy it not a word I would use to describe my varicocele.. your urologist will probably have you do an ultrasound if he cannot diagnose it by a physical exam. Definitely get it checked out though pain is not something to ignore. Just curious can you post your pre and post surgery blood work (not everything just t levels)
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

hi i'm yottip from philippines. last 2006 i was diagnosed with varicocele (leftside) i had it operated already. now i would just like to ask if what's the full symptoms if it re-occurs..same as before? thank you very much.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Varicocele and lifting ...
    By useyourhead in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 06:48 PM
  2. TRT or Varicocele Surgery First?
    By monsterbox in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 08:34 PM
  3. Anyone had/have a varicocele?
    By jordan2345 in forum General Chat