Compounded Gel - Once or Twice?

TheDude84

Awards
I am currently on a TRT regamine of 1ml (10% gel) every day with 100iu hCG daily. I take .25mg Adex EOD.

I am wondering if there are any benefits (hopefully for LBM gain) to applying the gel half in the morning, and half at night vs all in the morning. Right now I apply once per day and feel great for the morning hours, but come afternoon... not so much. Would the second application help?

I am relatively new to TRT, who has some more experience to share? Much appreciated.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Applying twice per day is ok, I don't notice much of a difference.

If you're not feeling as great in the afternoon, check your cortisol levels, but not just morning cortisol, you will need to check your cortisol levels throughout the day. This can be done with saliva testing.

If I take all my gel in the am, I never feel it trailing off in the afternoon, and I definitely don't feel a big difference if I split it up over two doses throughout the day. What I have been experimenting with is taking half in the morning, and then the other half after I workout in the afternoon. I'm only doing this to see if it helps with LBM though. There is no difference in the way I feel throughout the day. You might have adrenal issues.