How did you guys get more test from your doctors?

LiveNDie

Awards
See Title. I'm on androgel and i am at 420/dl in the day. I started working out in the monrning and applying the gel at night its about 2 months till i see him agian so any advice?

spinn

Awards
  • Established
420 is not terrible, many here are half that so I doubt your dr will give you more. Are you taking anything else? What kind of dr are you seeing. Post your lab results from before you went on Androgel. Your question is very general amd vague. No offense but we will need more info to help you.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
420 is lowish if its a peak level, what time did you get the test taken and how long after applying the gel was it?

blood tests should be done between 7am and 11am and 2-3 hours after applying the gel.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well, you could always cheat the system and stop taking your gel 3 days before your blood test.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
See Title. I'm on androgel and i am at 420/dl in the day. I started working out in the monrning and applying the gel at night its about 2 months till i see him agian so any advice?
Even if you are using 5grams/day Androgel, you should get more TT that the 420 you quote.

You probably also have very high DHT levels, doubly not good, NG.

That indicates, among other, that you have thyroid problems.

Before you treat thyroid, you have to do two projects first.

Basic mineral, vitamins, lipids, micro-nutrients supply/corrections
then
Adrenals check/adjustments.

Then you are ready for thyroid.
After that, lipids
latter
testosterone, estrogens etc.

It is complex issue.

If you are able to arrange for number of different tests,
I can give you (relatively long) list.

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Guys, he said he applied the gel at night. Because of it's half-life, a level of 420 in the morning is not bad at all. It might be better to split the dose, and apply half morning and night.

vudoo

Awards
My doc tried to prescribe me androgel. i just told her it sucks and it is super expensive and I could not afford it at $75. It's crazy when 10ML test cyp is $5.
I told her that I was a certified EMT and can be trusted to self inject w/o probs.
Just tell your doc your opinion and give him/her facts.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
My doc tried to prescribe me androgel. i just told her it sucks and it is super expensive and I could not afford it at $75. It's crazy when 10ML test cyp is $5.
I told her that I was a certified EMT and can be trusted to self inject w/o probs.
Just tell your doc your opinion and give him/her facts.
nice, i wuz only armed with the wyfe and kids transfer excuse but , now i have a second arguement to back up my first one, now if i could just get them to hook up the hcg too