Just got Blood Test Results back

PTRC

PTRC

Awards
Long story short, im 22 years old. I did a cycle of Test at 500mg 3 years ago. Ever since that cycle I have been having some problem down there, I don't get fully hard in the morning like I used to. And even when I masturbate I don't get fully hard. Ive tried everything from Letro, Nolva, HCG, you name it.. Its funny though it used to be worse until I tried Inhibit E, which worked great.

Free Test - 14.9 Range - 9-30

Total Test -467 - Range 240-950

Estrodiol - 45 - Range 10-45

TSH - 1.6 Range - 0.27-4.20

T3 - 111- Range - 80-200

FSH - 0.4

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Worked great while you take it or works great as in fixed your problem?

Good stuff either way man.

PTRC

PTRC

Awards
Worked great while you take it or works great as in fixed your problem?

Good stuff either way man.
It fixed my problem basically. I still have problems down there, after I feel more energetic and not as slumpy....For a 22 year old how do my levels look to everyone>

robxxxxxx69

Awards
Long story short, im 22 years old. I did a cycle of Test at 500mg 3 years ago. Ever since that cycle I have been having some problem down there, I don't get fully hard in the morning like I used to. And even when I masturbate I don't get fully hard. Ive tried everything from Letro, Nolva, HCG, you name it.. Its funny though it used to be worse until I tried Inhibit E, which worked great.

TSH - 1.6 Range - 0.27-4.20

T3 - 111- Range - 80-200

FSH - 0.4
ur estros real high bro u sure ur letro was real? have u tried arimidex or arom

PTRC

PTRC

Awards
Yea I noticed that too.. Actually im on the letro right now and its working great...Letro and all of AI's ive came to notice only work temp.

Taxi Driver

Awards
x2 on the estradiol lower it to the sweet spot and it will raise your test and fix and "problems down there". You should also investigate your thyroid further your tsh is low with your t3 and you need to know your t4. Also fsh is suspect might want to check your lh.

punxweb

Awards
Need to lower your E2 which should raise your test value. Your FSH looks low, but you didn't post the ranges for your labs. Might want to also get a LH test. If that is low, you may be secondary.

phyviti

Awards
If you are still having problems, look at increasing your free T. The range is not age adjusted and you are barely out of the bottom quartile. That could be causing your problems. I have a higher test level than yours but with slightly lower free testosterone (it's 12ng/dl 9-30) and am experiencing bad low testosterone symptoms. Good luck.

PTRC

PTRC

Awards
Who do u suggest I see first, an endo or a urologist?

phyviti

Awards
Endos are a complete waste of time. You would need extremely low levels for them to treat you. And then the treatment will be be less than optimal (definitely no hcg and testosterone will not be allowed to elevate past mid range).

Some urologists are a bit more open minded. I would try one of them first and point out your low normal free test and high estradiol.

If the urologist doesn't work, you have three options:

1) find a DO general practitioner and see if they are willing to experiment to find a solution

2) find a local anti aging clinic that accepts insurance. There are a few of them around.

3) use one of the online trt businesses; search around on the various bodybuilding forums and you will run into a couple of these type of businesses. You will be guaranteed access to most of the drugs you want, but will have minimal supervision.

It is a long road ahead if you want answers to your problem. Just don't give up. I have seen 3 endos, 2 gp's, and am just now finally getting some help. Good luck.

PTRC

PTRC

Awards
Endos are a complete waste of time. You would need extremely low levels for them to treat you. And then the treatment will be be less than optimal (definitely no hcg and testosterone will not be allowed to elevate past mid range).

Some urologists are a bit more open minded. I would try one of them first and point out your low normal free test and high estradiol.

If the urologist doesn't work, you have three options:

1) find a DO general practitioner and see if they are willing to experiment to find a solution

2) find a local anti aging clinic that accepts insurance. There are a few of them around.

3) use one of the online trt businesses; search around on the various bodybuilding forums and you will run into a couple of these type of businesses. You will be guaranteed access to most of the drugs you want, but will have minimal supervision.

It is a long road ahead if you want answers to your problem. Just don't give up. I have seen 3 endos, 2 gp's, and am just now finally getting some help. Good luck.
Im 22 man. The last thing I want to do is be on TRT for the rest of my life..I did one cycle, wtf man, makes no sense. Thanks for your help though, I appreciate it.

punxweb

Awards
Don't jump on TRT until you have more tests. You need to confirm your results from your first test. You also need to have more thyroid, adrenal, LH, and Vit D test. Look at other factors that could be causing your low test before jumping on TRT at 22.

phyviti

Awards
Im 22 man. The last thing I want to do is be on TRT for the rest of my life..I did one cycle, wtf man, makes no sense. Thanks for your help though, I appreciate it.
I'm just a few years older than you myself. I understand your apprehension about being on medication long term. But something is clearly wrong with your endocrine system. Your E2 to free test ratio is really bad. Like the other guys said before, if you haven't had your thyroid and adrenals tested, you really need to do that.

If you are impatient and want to try something quick, you could try a small dose of letrozole or anastrozole.You can order them online without a prescription. In theory, they should lower your estrogen levels and increase your free testosterone. If it works, then you a short term fix.

steve12345

Banned
Awards
The femara and hcg works for me. Lost weight , look great, preexcisting gyno lumps gone.

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
get vitamin d levels checked.. 10.000 ius a day upped my total test levels 100-200 points

perhaps you have low thyroid function (measure your temperature daily every three hours starting in the morning, low temps is low thyroid function)

buy adrenal saliva cortisol 4x test, this will show if you are low on adrenal output

low thyroid function means more estrogens.. probably also gut issues where your liver can't get rid of the estrogens well

get total t3, total t4, ft3, ft4, vitamin d to start with and measure temp/buy adrenal test

PTRC

PTRC

Awards
TSH - 1.16 - Range 0.27-4.20

Thyroxine - 5.9 - Range 4.6-12.0

T Uptake - 1.00 . Range - 0.80-1.30

T Uptake% - 31. -Range-24-39

Free Thyroxin Index%- 1.8 - Range 1.4-4.8

Thyroxine -Free - 1.2 - Range 0.9-1.8

T3 - 111 Range - 80-200

Free thyroxine Index - 5.9 - 4.6-15.4

FSH - 0.4 - Range - 3.5-12.5

LH - 4.3 - Range - (Follicular) - 2.4-12.6 (Male) -1.7 - 8.6

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established

T Uptake - 1.00 . Range - 0.80-1.30

T Uptake% - 31. -Range-24-39

Free Thyroxin Index%- 1.8 - Range 1.4-4.8

T3 - 111 Range - 80-200

Free thyroxine Index - 5.9 - 4.6-15.4

thanks

t3 looks just above the 80 and should be higher.. also t4 is low and ft4 is also low.. please do the temperature test i described coming days and see if you are lower than a normal temperature

that warrants further investigation of adrenals.. if they are screwed you need support.. if not, you need thyroid support.. please also get free t3 tested

and vitamin d very important

another biggie: iodine! i forgot this one but please try to get a urine iodine test to see your levels.. adding in iodine can help manufacture thyroid hormones

steve12345

Banned
Awards
there are so many folks taking all types of gear but they forget the multi Viamin Mineral each day. I take two Centrums and my Lab tests are right on the money and it is cheap.

steve

PTRC

PTRC

Awards
thanks

t3 looks just above the 80 and should be higher.. also t4 is low and ft4 is also low.. please do the temperature test i described coming days and see if you are lower than a normal temperature

that warrants further investigation of adrenals.. if they are screwed you need support.. if not, you need thyroid support.. please also get free t3 tested

and vitamin d very important

another biggie: iodine! i forgot this one but please try to get a urine iodine test to see your levels.. adding in iodine can help manufacture thyroid hormones
Thank You very much for your help, I appreciate it.

PTRC

PTRC

Awards
Do you guys have any suggestions of libido boosting products that work permanently? Maybe a free test boosting supp?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys have any suggestions of libido boosting products that work permanently? Maybe a free test boosting supp?
Get proper blood test done for thyroid, adrenal and other factors to see where the source of your problem lies and do not use supplements over the counter for this type of thing because it can make you worse off then you are . If you need a good HRT dr pm me and be glad to give a referal who may take your insurance.

PTRC

PTRC

Awards
Get proper blood test done for thyroid, adrenal and other factors to see where the source of your problem lies and do not use supplements over the counter for this type of thing because it can make you worse off then you are . If you need a good HRT dr pm me and be glad to give a referal who may take your insurance.
Proper blood test done for thyroid???

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
----------
T3 - 111 Range - 80-200
---------

Long story short, im 22 years old. I did a cycle of Test at 500mg 3 years ago.

=================================

You have some problem with pituitary. LH-low, FSH-non-existent
I doubt that it have to do with your 500mg 3 years ago.
Ask for pituitary MRI

You have a high Estradiol
You have a problem with thyroid, low T3

In the mean time get Lugol's solution.
First 2fl oz vial, dropperfull EOD EveryotherDay, should last 9-12 months
Next vials, 2 dropperful/week

also
5 drops/day
Biotic Research Bio-D-Mulsion Forte, 1drop=2000iu Vit D ($15.20)
http://store.agoodvitamin.com/birebiod1oz.html

You need following tests:
After you have all of them, post them here:

Pituitary MRI

Spectracell.com
Spectracell-5000, all micronutrients, lipids and all reports

From Genova Diagnostics, Fatty Acids Analysis and Hair Analysis.

From LabCorp, this blood test:

1 --------- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel w/EGFR
2 --------- CBC w/ diff/PLT
3 --------- VAP TM Cholesterol Test
4 --------- Selenium, Whole Blood
5 --------- Copper, serum
6 --------- Zinc
7 --------- Magnesium, Serum
8 --------- C-Reactive Protein (CRP), Highly Sensitive, CSF
9 --------- Fibrinogen
10 --------- Homocysteine, cardio
11 --------- Lipoprotein (A) Lp(A)
12 --------- Iron and Iron Binding Capacity
13 --------- Iron, Total
14 --------- Ferritin
15 --------- Transferrin
16 --------- Folate, RBC & Hematocrit
17 --------- Hemoglobin A1c
18 --------- Hemoglobin, Plasma
19 --------- VITAMIN A, E, B3, B12
20 --------- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy
21 --------- T3, Total
22 --------- T4, Total
23 --------- T3, Free
24 --------- T4,Free
25 --------- T3, Reverse
26 --------- Ultrasensitive TSH
27 --------- Thyroid Peroxidase and Thyroglobulin Antibodies
28 --------- Thyroglobulin
29 --------- Thyroxine-binding globulin
30 --------- Insulin, serum
31 --------- IGF Binding protein-3
32 --------- IGF-1
33 --------- DHEA Sulfate
34 --------- Aldosterone
35 --------- Renin Activity, Plasma
36 --------- ACTH, Plasma
37 --------- Cortisol Binding Globulin (Transcortin)
38 --------- 8AM/4PM/10PM---Cortisol, Free and Total
39 --------- Prolactin
40 --------- Progesterone
41 --------- Pregnenolone
42 --------- Androstenedione
43 --------- Estradiol, sensitive 140244 (3-70)
44 --------- Estrone, Serum
45 --------- Total Testosterone
46 --------- SHBG
47 --------- Albumin
48 --------- Dihydrotestosterone
49 --------- 3a-Androstanediol Glucuronide
50 --------- Ceruloplasmin
51 --------- Coenzyme Q10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
244.9 ----- 257.2 ----- 780.79
250.00 ----- 272.4 ----- 788.41
250.01 ----- 601.9 ----- 253.3
255.4 ----- 780.4 ----- 255.8
783.9 -----
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PTRC

PTRC

Awards
Wow thank you man, I appreciate that.
The only thing I disagree with is the fact the test didnt screw me up.. I ONLY started having these problems after then testosterone. I was able to get it up great, have a high as hell sex drive. I lost fat like no other. Everything was great, then I did the test and everything went to sh*t.

----------
T3 - 111 Range - 80-200
---------

Long story short, im 22 years old. I did a cycle of Test at 500mg 3 years ago.

You have some problem with pituitary. LH-low, FSH-non-existent
I doubt that it have to do with your 500mg 3 years ago.
Ask for pituitary MRI

You have a high Estradiol
You have a problem with thyroid, low T3

In the mean time get Lugol's solution.
First 2fl oz vial, dropperfull EOD EveryotherDay, should last 9-12 months
Next vials, 2 dropperful/week

also
5 drops/day
Biotic Research Bio-D-Mulsion Forte, 1drop=2000iu Vit D ($15.20)

You need following tests:
After you have all of them, post them here:

Pituitary MRI

Spectracell.com
Spectracell-5000, all micronutrients, lipids and all reports

From Genova Diagnostics, Fatty Acids Analysis and Hair Analysis.

From LabCorp, this blood test:

1 --------- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel w/EGFR
2 --------- CBC w/ diff/PLT
3 --------- VAP TM Cholesterol Test
4 --------- Selenium, Whole Blood
5 --------- Copper, serum
6 --------- Zinc
7 --------- Magnesium, Serum
8 --------- C-Reactive Protein (CRP), Highly Sensitive, CSF
9 --------- Fibrinogen
10 --------- Homocysteine, cardio
11 --------- Lipoprotein (A) Lp(A)
12 --------- Iron and Iron Binding Capacity
13 --------- Iron, Total
14 --------- Ferritin
15 --------- Transferrin
16 --------- Folate, RBC & Hematocrit
17 --------- Hemoglobin A1c
18 --------- Hemoglobin, Plasma
19 --------- VITAMIN A, E, B3, B12
20 --------- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy
21 --------- T3, Total
22 --------- T4, Total
23 --------- T3, Free
24 --------- T4,Free
25 --------- T3, Reverse
26 --------- Ultrasensitive TSH
27 --------- Thyroid Peroxidase and Thyroglobulin Antibodies
28 --------- Thyroglobulin
29 --------- Thyroxine-binding globulin
30 --------- Insulin, serum
31 --------- IGF Binding protein-3
32 --------- IGF-1
33 --------- DHEA Sulfate
34 --------- Aldosterone
35 --------- Renin Activity, Plasma
36 --------- ACTH, Plasma
37 --------- Cortisol Binding Globulin (Transcortin)
38 --------- 8AM/4PM/10PM---Cortisol, Free and Total
39 --------- Prolactin
40 --------- Progesterone
41 --------- Pregnenolone
42 --------- Androstenedione
43 --------- Estradiol, sensitive 140244 (3-70)
44 --------- Estrone, Serum
45 --------- Total Testosterone
46 --------- SHBG
47 --------- Albumin
48 --------- Dihydrotestosterone
49 --------- 3a-Androstanediol Glucuronide
50 --------- Ceruloplasmin
51 --------- Coenzyme Q10
244.9 ----- 257.2 ----- 780.79
250.00 ----- 272.4 ----- 788.41
250.01 ----- 601.9 ----- 253.3
255.4 ----- 780.4 ----- 255.8
783.9 -----

RavensFan2k3

Awards
in regards of endo or urologist I say it just depends on the doctor, not necessarily what type of doctor he is. right now, the most help i've gotten with my condition was from an endo and i'm currently seeing him now.