Suppressing estrogen with letro

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I tend to run high estrogen and have a very difficult time shedding fat even when diet and training is on point. I dont remember exact numbers from my last bloodwork but my estrogen was on upper end of normal for sure, but was thinking it was a little out of normal range. I was going to run letro for a while to see if it will help while dropping weight. From others I have talked to, .5mg a day seems to be what most use for this purpose. I am just looking for any input. I will also add in 11 oxo for cortisol control. I might be getting another full panel lab on friday because my doc switched me over to dessicated thyroid and it is time to test again

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Letro is some harsh stuff man.. I would use aromasin over that as there is no rebound and generally better for your body. Why not try transdermal formestane as an OTC option first; it is rather effective?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I decided on letro as I have a slight bump of old gyno and was seeing if it would reduce that also as some have had good experiences with. also which transdermal formestane would you recommend

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CEL topical formestane.. And if you have gyno, then letro is your option...

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I have been dosing .5mg a day. it seems to be working. Has already started to shrink some gyno I have had for years

steve12345

Banned
Awards
gyno femara

I also had some gyno that never went away and the femara did the trick. I also shed some other fat in my love handles.

steve