Steroid Use...Always lead to HRT down the road?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

Do most of you think that those of use who play around with steroids will eventually, for the most part, end up relying on HRT down the road? It seems like more and more people who I talk to about their use and knowledge of steroids, i find out later on they are on HRT. This makes me a bit nervous because I dont want the truth to be, if you use steroids you will need HRT when older. Even those who run things correctly (proper timing, dosing, pct, etc.)?

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
steroids have been used medicinally for over 70 years. I doubt everyone ever prescribed test is now on HRT. Plus look at all the old pros, Franco, Katz, Waller, they would do 6 month cycles sometimes and rely on their bodies to recover without PCT drugs.

I've known dozens of men on the juice, young and old. I've never met someone who is on HRT now. Not to say it isn't a potential risk. But I've only heard of one guy that is permanently on juice... and that's bc he was on a 7 year cyp cycle and now his body will no longer produce natural test.

steve12345

Banned
Awards
they guy who wont produce test was a Pro bodybuider in the 1970's. he looks like aregular guy now and is on a Anti steroid television show I saw. i am not sure if he is telling the truth or forced into saying the stuff on TV.
I think if he had cycled he would still be producing test. I also know that if you take some gear long enought it will not work as well or at all. I took ten Acetate for over 7 years and now it does little for me. I took it to long and didn't cycle. At first the Tren at 75 mg every other day was more than I could handle and at the end i was up to 300 mg a day. I think your body builds up a resistence to many suppliments so you need to cycle and take a rest. yes your body does not make Tren but It can build a tollerence to it.

steve

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
I would guess that guys that use and not abuse, i.e. use responsably and clean up after with proper PCT would turn to HRT later in life for a couple reasons.

They have previous knowledge of this type of therapy. And they understand the bennifits it can have to their quallity of life.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if it is like a known fact that use of steroids will lead you to need HRT down the road. Or if it is more common that, when done correctly and not abuse, you can be fine years later and still producing you own T.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
and that's bc he was on a 7 year cyp cycle and now his body will no longer produce natural test.
I didnt think that actually happens, but it makes sense use it or lose it. Arnt all the pros always on even if they just bridge their cycles with 500mg test, maybe HCG prevents permanent shutdown.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Not all the time...some people just want to be on it. Other times it's all about the docs making money.

There are tons of military men who have used juice for YEARS...I've seen it...yet no HRT or TRT. Often times you find the guys who haven't juiced who end up on it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think if he had cycled he would still be producing test. I also know that if you take some gear long enought it will not work as well or at all. I took ten Acetate for over 7 years and now it does little for me. I took it to long and didn't cycle. At first the Tren at 75 mg every other day was more than I could handle and at the end i was up to 300 mg a day. I think your body builds up a resistence to many suppliments so you need to cycle and take a rest. yes your body does not make Tren but It can build a tollerence to it.

steve
A: its not a supplement by any means

B: its not that it builds up tolerance, you simple burn out all your receptors. Less receptors means less reaction. This is a BIG reason why downtime is necessary, as well as not using steroids too young or too early in training because it can cause limitations.

I would guess that guys that use and not abuse, i.e. use responsably and clean up after with proper PCT would turn to HRT later in life for a couple reasons.

They have previous knowledge of this type of therapy. And they understand the bennifits it can have to their quallity of life.
that and HRT will likely be covered in most future insurance, seeing as more and more older men have low test naturally.

You wanna know whats going to put men on HRT widespread?

Hormonally altered livestock which equates to contaminated meat supplies, artificial sweeteners, processed foods. All these things destroy our body from a chemical perspective.

You know how many guys who never cycled nowadays have slight gyno? How many people today suffer from chemical depression even if they have everything seemingly?

Our food supply is doing far more health damage than steroids do or would even if they were legal.

HRT is also just a damn great way for an older man to feel, act, and be as strong as he was in his 20's. Why not? Especially if you can sneak some hcg in there and keep your boys up and running.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Looking into the sheer amount of daily intake we have of chemicals our bodies were NEVER meant to process, and imagine what kind of damage it does to our bodies natural functions over the course of oh say 2 years...hormone filled beef patties wont cause issues being used for a guys lunch 5 days a week, over 5 years? That new heart medication that guy over there is taking, wont screw up his chemical and hormonal balances after a few years on it? All the artificial sweeteners which have been proven to be damn near toxic wont do damage?

And with as complex as our bodies are, you dont think damage spreads? Damage to our neural systems IMO would definitely effect Test production in at least one form.

Most of our worse diseases are a product of our own creations.And most of the medications we use to fight them, are the training grounds of tomorrows super viruses.

Now you dont think hormonal imbalances cannot appear when our entire food supply is detrimental to our health, we live in a society based on stress and monetary values, and the average person experiences more horrible relationships than good anymore? All of which are proven to put man into a state of discomfort and over the course of years will definitely effect is test production.

I know the Steroids reason for HRT, when your body(and its so random it seems since all of our physiologies are so different) cannot recover like it is supposed to.

But I think there are far greater concerns for the cause of HRT, then steroid use(outside the abuse side of it obviously).

colorado

Awards
Ive personally used prohormones and steriods at a young age. Im now on TRT. the doc doesnt think it was due to prior use.... but who knows?! My body is a rare occasion though, im a hyper exceter. could have started at a young age and developed into me having to use trt.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Ive personally used prohormones and steriods at a young age. Im now on TRT. the doc doesnt think it was due to prior use.... but who knows?! My body is a rare occasion though, im a hyper exceter. could have started at a young age and developed into me having to use trt.
How old are you now?

steve12345

Banned
Awards
i am now taking 5000 iu per week of hcg and feel great. i also take .25 mg of Femara and the preexisting gyno I had under my nipples is completely gone.

I was warned by a few guys that i am risking desensitization of my testes to my natural LH production and i don't need to desensitize the leydig cells.They say It might be OK for a short-term run.You understand any of that?

If i cycle HCG will it help with the above?

steve

colorado

Awards
Im 26 now. started prohormones at 17-18 then went to test at 20. been on hrt since i was 21.

mildot

Awards
How many people on TRT/HRT after using AAS or PH are there because they realize with age their body naturally declines? The average sedentary person will never realize a decline in natural body production since they never see anything besides a soft fat body... How many people on TRT really need it?

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
You bring up a very good point. Those who have spent time to understand and/or use steroids, pro-hormones etc are more attuned to their bodies. Later, they notice better it's performance in different situations. They are informed and unafraid of trying out TRT to solve these problems. Those "NEEDING IT" are countless. You will learn that maintaining high Test is the best way to avoid one of our top death threats, Prostate Cancer. There are a growing number of reasons why one must investigate TRT as we age.