Adrenal fatigue

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
What is a good supplement to take to help boost adrenals. I am hypothyroid and on 60mg dessicated thyroid a day. Not that it is linked, but I also tend to have higher estrogen levels and really female fat distribution patterns. tends to stick in my chest and lower stomach, some love handles.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
Dessicated adrenal tablets but we arent allowed to post any here.

No offense but its possible your dr is not very good. Adrenals should be treated first. If your adrenals are not working, no amount of thyroid will help.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Dessicated adrenal tablets but we arent allowed to post any here.

No offense but its possible your dr is not very good. Adrenals should be treated first. If your adrenals are not working, no amount of thyroid will help.
What are you saying about my doctor punk? No just kidding, my doctor does not do the best. I do not know if my adrenals are bad, from my temperature readings through out the day it does seem to be my thyroid, but adrenal testing has never been done. It is a small town and not a lot of options on doctors. What would happen if I were to take dessicated adrenal tabs and not have a true adrenal problem. Caffene and stims have no effect on my what soever. I stayed off all of them for nearly two years and still no effect.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Isocort is a good glandular supplement and it works the best for me when I can't get hydrocortisone.

But the best thing to do is test your adrenals and if they are slacking, use hydrocortisone while on thyroid meds. If your aldosterone is low, you may also need florinef.